Where Is Trump On The 9/11 Anniversary?

Jesus…...
The last hurricane is now all over and everything rebuilt. Biden has come through. Not like W. Bush. The greatest vengeance will be the incarceration of the American people. And it is happening slowly. Western Europe is ahead of us. Australia and New Zealand are almost there. And the Prog women...oh the Prog women...in charge and the guaranteers of our destruction. But all of us with government pensions...jobs benefits, salaries, and corrupted unions...with the same...You bought it home.

Actually yes he will. Ground Zero to be exact, later today.

I think it's actually smart of him to come later, with Biden being there already. Keep the political bullshit from ruining a solemn day, you see.

Everybody, that is somebody, is there now. Actually honoring the victims.

The political spectacle will come later as he shows up to honor himself, and the good little lemmings that show up to honor him.

The political spectacle will come later as he shows up to honor himself, and the good little lemmings that show up to honor him.
If that's how you want to look at it, go ahead.

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

Like I said, it's a good thing he comes later. No fighting, no politics, no tension.

As if Pedo Joe isn’t only there for a photo op. Especially since the 9/11 victims families told him he wasnt welcome.

If that's how you want to look at it, go ahead.

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

Like I said, it's a good thing he comes later. No fighting, no politics, no tension.
I understand what you're saying, but as the most recent former President, he could have easily arranged to be in Shanksville or the Pentagon. He is most surely not wanted in Manhattan, that city knows him too well.

Forum List

Back