Where Is Trump On The 9/11 Anniversary?

I just saw Biden, Clinton and Obama, they are at the 9/11 memorial, and Bush is in Shanksville.

Where is Trump at today?

Where else? He and his Devil Spawn Don "Fredo" Drumpf Jr are providing commentary for tonight's Evander Holyfield fight. Ceremonies like this one are for the little people.

Donnie can't be part of anything that isn't about HIM. He did his part on 9/11 pulling people off the pile, watching thousands of Mooslims dancing on rooftops, and thinking that now he had the tallest building in NYC.

Besides, he's not part of the ex president's club. He's not welcome at any of their events. Don't ask such silly questions. :rolleyes-41:

Bush is going to one of the 9-11 memorials.
Remember how the Trashocrats blamed Bush for 9-11.
The Democrats were so sure that 9-11 was Bush’s fault, Clinton’s National Security Advisor was compelled to go into the classified section of the National Archives to destroy or steal documents on events under Clinton that led to 9-11.

emergency-alert-condition-red.jpg

There was no terrorist attack on the U.S. Capitol, you delusional idiot.

I dunno, I saw an alful lot of capitol cops shitting their pants that day in terror, as they were forced to face angry throngs of voters with flags and selfie sticks who wanted a fair and honest election and came to DC to let the bums in Washington know about it.

So, has toobfreak just turned into a full on Trump cult preacher? Look at his behavior as our exPresident skips the commemorations... 100% rabid and on the attack...

This is a smart guy. An engineer. And trump has turned this guys brains to tapioca.

So, has toobfreak just turned into a full on Trump cult preacher? Look at his behavior as our exPresident skips the commemorations... 100% rabid and on the attack...

This is a smart guy. An engineer. And trump has turned this guys brains to tapioca.
He's one of the most hardcore Trump cultists on the entire forum, the man is so far up his ass he relies on a snorkel to breathe.

And I don't know how much of an "engineer" he really is, unless we are talking sanitation.

This is your coping mechanism.
I'm not the one obsessing over Trump. Here is something real for you and the other Trump obsessed to think about though I doubt you will. This day is not about Trump or Biden, Obama, Bush, Carter or any other politican or your petty politics it is about honoring and remembering those who lost their life on this day in 2001 maybe you and the rest of the blind partisans should focus on that for this one day and instead of your childish politics. With this post I am done with you and all the other board idiots who want to use this day to push your useless partisan politics good day, good bye get help.

I'm not the one obsessing over Trump.
You absolutely are. Thus your coping mechanism. Thus your inability to either just stay quiet or to admit that what trump is doing is bottom of the barrel classless, for an expresident. You navigated to this site. you opened the thread. You took the time to go find an image and paste it here. You probably put in more effort for that than I did in my posts. And now you are going to put in even more effort trying to say you don't care about trump, as you attack those who criticize him. Rinse, repeat.

Forum List

Back