Where Is Trump On The 9/11 Anniversary?

I understand what you're saying, but as the most recent former President, he could have easily arranged to be in Shanksville or the Pentagon.

You mean you want him there? If Trump went to one of these events, the first thing the media and you would claim was that Trump was only there for his ego and to politicize it and that none of the others or the media WANTED him there!

So he didn't go. He wants no parts of the scumbag criminal Washington insiders who approve of the rigging of an election to oust a president just because you don't like him, he would have been snubbed, he would have been criticized and now you are criticizing him for staying away!

You only bring it up here now to criticize him.

I'm glad the Washington politicians who presided over letting 9/11 happen went there as part of a public stunt. If it makes them feel better---- I could care less if Obumma and Bush go and make speeches, it won't bring back the dead.

Trump is not a politician, he's not there to make speeches or pat you on the back. If he is president again, he'll work on the things that actually matter other than your snowflake feelings.

I'm not the one obsessing over Trump. Here is something real for you and the other Trump obsessed to think about though I doubt you will. This day is not about Trump or Biden, Obama, Bush, Carter or any other politican or your petty politics it is about honoring and remembering those who lost their life on this day in 2001 maybe you and the rest of the blind partisans should focus on that for this one day and instead of your childish politics. With this post I am done with you and all the other board idiots who want to use this day to push your useless partisan politics good day, good bye get help.
Right? I mean I’m not even a Trump supporter but I think it’s in horribly poor taste to turn a day like this into an opportunity for cheap shots based on nothing but nasty, football-mentality idiotic partisanship. So, so lame.

Everybody, that is somebody, is there now. Actually honoring the victims.

You mean like Biddum honors dead bodies of soldiers killed on his snooze?

McBiddum.jpg

He’s not being disinvited to the ceremonies by surviving families like Biden; that’s where Trump is.
Dotard is doing commentary on the Evander Hollyfield boxing match tonight & collecting big bucks to do it.

On the sad anniversary of 9/11 it will be a barrell of laughs watching The Clown prove again to the world that he's a clueless first class jerkoff as he comments on another subject that he knows nothing about.

This should be fun.

Trump was at 9/11 the day it counted, lending help and people and support to deal with the carnage.

The better question is where was Joe Biden that day? Where was he? Or Obumma? Or the Clintons?

See them there? Anywhere?

Trump dug right in wearing a suit & tie, right Ace?

Know what Trump did that day? Lied his fucking ass off like he does EVERY day.

NOT giving TDS-suffering, hate-driven snowflakes the opportunity to attack him and / or try to make any part of this day about him - that's where President Trump is.
He's being tutored on boxing so he doesn't make a total ass out of himself again, which for Trump is every time he opens his stupid piehole.

The man is a deranged assclown.

He’s not being disinvited to the ceremonies by surviving families like Biden; that’s where Trump is.
:thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
must suck fir trollboy Danny to get his ass handed to him on a platter and have shit all over his face in embarrassment.:rofl:uh trollboy dannywon’t accept reality that trump is not part of the corrupt two party system therefore doesn’t want to be near those criminal mass murderers as maybelooking said so well,took the words right out of my mouth,he beat me to the punch. :thup:

Forum List

Back