Where Is Trump's Obamacare Replacement?

All you have to do is link to Trump's Obamacare replacement bill, folks.

That should be simple. It would shut me right the fuck up.

Don't you feel stupid for never asking to see Trump's plan by now?

You should.
tenor.gif
It will probably never occur to you to ask yourself how dumb you must be to be outwitted by Democrats and commies.

when did you outwit me???
Not only have you failed to replace the ACA, you’ve also failed to repeal it.

sorry thats not my job,,, thats the house and senates job,,,

my god you are a dumb fucker,,,
It's your job to hold Trump accountable for his massive hoax.

You are one of the most submissive marks I have ever seen.

LMAO Since I don't get my HC from Obamacare and do indeed get it through the private sector. I pay for my health care but sure don't want to pay for anyone elses.
Your private sector health care continues to skyrocket, and will skyrocket more and more.

You deserve that.

Nah. The only reason my costs went up was because of the ACA. How do I know that??

I asked out HR department that's how. They told me everyone's costs went up because of the ACA.

The only winners under the ACA were those the rest of us were paying for.

And none of us with private health care deserved that.

Simple question. Where is it? He promised he would repeal and replace Obamacare on Day One.
So...where is this "great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost" Trump promised?
Health Insurance Costs Surpass $20,000 Per Year, Hitting a Record

I think the questions are:
  1. Why did the Dimowits and Obama fuck it all up in the first place back in 2009?
  2. Why did the Dimowits w/ help from McCain block reforms in 2017?
  3. Why are the House letting the matter languish on their desks now as they chase their futile dream of impeaching Trump over a Nothing Burger?
  4. Why do Dimowits always create such massive problems then disingenuous idiot Tards like you always try to spin it out as a Trump doing?
So many lies.

First of all, here is why we have Obamacare:

do-nothing.jpg

The GOP did nothing about his problem. Then Obama came along and put a plan on the table. He outwitted the pseudocons, bigly. Because he had balls.

Next, McCain did not block reforms. He blocked a "skinny repeal" which merely sought to sabotage Obamacare even more. There were no reforms.

Trump lied and said that bill was not only a full repeal of Obamacare, he also lied and said it was a replacement. And the dumb rube herd fell for his lies, yet again.

The Democrats are not letting the issue languish. They are talking about it every day. They are putting plans on the table. Universal health care vs. fixing Obamacare.

The only ones NOT talking about it are the gutless Republicans and gutless Trump. They are offering nothing but lies and no actual plans. After nine years of whining about Obamacare, they STILL have NOTHING.

LMAO Since I don't get my HC from Obamacare and do indeed get it through the private sector. I pay for my health care but sure don't want to pay for anyone elses.
Your private sector health care continues to skyrocket, and will skyrocket more and more.

You deserve that.

Nah. The only reason my costs went up was because of the ACA. How do I know that??

I asked out HR department that's how. They told me everyone's costs went up because of the ACA.

Yes, your costs go up because of Obamacare. But since Trump said he was going to immediately repeal and replace it, he owns it now.

A vote for Trump is a vote for the continuation of Obamacare. Just like a vote for Trump in 2016 was a vote for the continuation of Obamacare.

You deserve that.

It will probably never occur to you to ask yourself how dumb you must be to be outwitted by Democrats and commies.

when did you outwit me???
Not only have you failed to replace the ACA, you’ve also failed to repeal it.

sorry thats not my job,,, thats the house and senates job,,,

my god you are a dumb fucker,,,
It's your job to hold Trump accountable for his massive hoax.

You are one of the most submissive marks I have ever seen.
I do hold him to account as you do,,,
I just dont look like a 12 yr old girl having a tantrum doing it,,,

You deserve that.

Yes, your costs go up because of Obamacare. But since Trump said he was going to immediately repeal and replace it, he owns it now.

A vote for Trump is a vote for the continuation of Obamacare.

You deserve that.

I cannot tell you how much I don't care.

I don't let HC bother me at all. In all my working life I have NEVER used my benefits. I also have Medicare which I've paid for my whole working life and haven't used.

Paying for HC doesn't bother me at all. Oh and I hope they can pass legislation to kick it back to the private sector.

Oh and Trump will get my vote in 2020. I like a great economy and jobs all across the country. I consider that much more important than HC.

If it bothers you, then tough shit. LOL

You deserve that.

You deserve that.

I don't let HC bother me at all. In all my working life I have NEVER used my benefits. I also have Medicare which I've paid for my whole working life and haven't used.

Paying for HC doesn't bother me at all. Oh and I hope they can pass legislation to kick it back to the private sector.

If paying more and more for your health insurance doesn't bother you, then you most certainly deserve to be robbed.

You deserve that.

You deserve that.

If paying more and more for your health insurance doesn't bother you, then you most certainly deserve to be robbed.

There was robbery going on all right. Its called the ACA.

You deserve that.

You deserve that.

thats why a lot of us want the feds out of the healthcare business,,,

You deserve that.

You deserve that.

Not only do you allow it, you said you don't mind.

So you deserve it.

You deserve that.

You deserve that.

I most certainly do want less government in health care. I've posted about it hundreds of times.

That would require legislation to occur.

So where is it?

You deserve that.

I most certainly do want less government in health care. I've posted about it hundreds of times.

So where is it?
then why are you complaining that trumps not replacing it with more government control???

President Trump's Obamacare replacement is coming right up. Just as soon as he's re-elected and the GOP takes back the House in 2020.
Where do you get this info? Where are the ideas for the plan? How is it different than Obamacare and the public option?

Haha,just kidding, Cletus. I know you are just pulling stuff out of yer ass.

You deserve that.

So where is it?
then why are you complaining that trumps not replacing it with more government control???
I did not say that.

I asked where Trump's "terrific" "beautiful" plan is which will bring us "such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost".

You deserve that.

Not only do you allow it, you said you don't mind.

So you deserve it.

I buy my own HC so yes. I do deserve to get what I pay for. And I do.

You don't need legislation to buy HC. You can buy it anywhere in this country.

Buy your own and don't worry about what others have or don't have. I sure don't.

Oh and I blame the Dems for foisting that POS ACA on we tax payers.

So where is it?
I did not say that.

I asked where Trump's "terrific" "beautiful" plan is which will bring us "such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost".
thats called a tantrum,,,

tenor.gif

All Obamacare did was temporarily slow the decades-long skyrocketing rise of health care costs.

We sure could use Trump's alleged plan right now...

Forum List

Back