Where Is Trump's Obamacare Replacement?

All you have to do is link to Trump's Obamacare replacement bill, folks.

That should be simple. It would shut me right the fuck up.

Don't you feel stupid for never asking to see Trump's plan by now?

You should.
tenor.gif
It will probably never occur to you to ask yourself how dumb you must be to be outwitted by Democrats and commies.

when did you outwit me???

Simple question. Where is it? He promised he would repeal and replace Obamacare on Day One.

So...where is this "great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost" Trump promised?

Health Insurance Costs Surpass $20,000 Per Year, Hitting a Record

when did anyone say they want it replaced???

we want it repealed and the feds out of the healthcare business,,,

its only you progressives that want it replaced,,,

I didn't want it "replaced". But I didn't want it repealed. Republicans didn't even try.

what else is there other than repeal or replace??

My post had a typo. I DID want it repealed.

Do you think President Trump can just snap his fingers and make it happen? Obama had both the House and Senate too for two years, and what did he accomplish?
Is someone holding Trump's fingers down so he can't write an Obamacare replacement and send it out into the world? Really?

As for your excuse, let me bitch slap you, too, with Trump's own standards:

trump-tweet-obama-responsible-full-control-for-2-years.jpg

Do you really think the House would even consider passing a Trump Obamacare replacement? They won't even pass the USMCA, which has full bipartisan support and support of Mexico and Canada.
If Trumps healthcare plan is as great as he says, the people will demand it be passed

What is he waiting for?

That's not how laws are passed. I seem to remember the left claiming since Hillary won the popular vote, she should be President because people "demanded" it.
Before the 2008 election, Barack Obama said he had a health care plan.

And then...here's the critical part...he put a plan on the table. BEFORE the election. That took YUGE balls.

He also said there would be no mandate. He even mocked he idea when Hillary proposed it in the primaries.

You should.

To be fair, several Republicans came up with viable alternatives. But the party as a whole never got behind them. Because most Republicans in Congress are like most Democrats in Congress and they love the power that the regulatory state provides them. They didn't repeal ACA because they didn't want it repealed.

You should.
tenor.gif
It will probably never occur to you to ask yourself how dumb you must be to be outwitted by Democrats and commies.

The Democrats and commies are outwitting you. So is Trump. Every day.

Is someone holding Trump's fingers down so he can't write an Obamacare replacement and send it out into the world? Really?

As for your excuse, let me bitch slap you, too, with Trump's own standards:

trump-tweet-obama-responsible-full-control-for-2-years.jpg

Do you really think the House would even consider passing a Trump Obamacare replacement? They won't even pass the USMCA, which has full bipartisan support and support of Mexico and Canada.
If Trumps healthcare plan is as great as he says, the people will demand it be passed

What is he waiting for?

That's not how laws are passed. I seem to remember the left claiming since Hillary won the popular vote, she should be President because people "demanded" it.
Before the 2008 election, Barack Obama said he had a health care plan.

And then...here's the critical part...he put a plan on the table. BEFORE the election. That took YUGE balls.

He also said there would be no mandate. He even mocked he idea when Hillary proposed it in the primaries.
Obama wanted the public option. When that was shot down, then the only way to make Obamcare work was with the mandate.

Compromises are a fact of life in politics.

But you first have to have a plan and put it out there. That takes guts. It's too bad Bone Spur is such a coward.

By the way, I mocked Obama's lie that Obamacare would be "deficit neutral" from the very beginning.

You should.
tenor.gif

Not only have you failed to replace the ACA, you’ve also failed to repeal it.

You should.
tenor.gif

The Democrats and commies are outwitting you. So is Trump. Every day.

How you figure that???
I never believed either of them because I know politicians lie,,,

You should.
tenor.gif

Exactly. Trump can't even get it repealed. He has never even attempted a full repeal, and neither did the GOP Congress.

After six years of pretending to repeal Obamacare while Obama was still in office, they suddenly stopped trying to repeal it once they got all the power.

Incredibly, this still has not tipped off the rube herd they have been hoaxed.

Simple question. Where is it? He promised he would repeal and replace Obamacare on Day One.

So...where is this "great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost" Trump promised?

Nowhere I hope. HC should be kicked back to the private sector where it belongs.
Do you think that will happen by magic?

It requires LEGISLATION to repeal Obamacare and "kick it back to the private sector".

Where is it? Where is Trump's legislative plan to do so?

Link, please.

You should.
tenor.gif

Exactly. Trump can't even get it repealed. He has never even attempted a full repeal, and neither did the GOP Congress.

After six years of pretending to repeal Obamacare while Obama was still in office, they suddenly stopped trying to repeal it once they got all the power.

I don't generally brag, but I predicted this before Trump was elected. Not that it took much insight, but still.... :)

Obama wanted the public option. When that was shot down, then the only way to make Obamcare work was with the mandate.

Yeah. I've heard all the excuses. He should have sent it back to Congress. He didn't. He signed it.

Such simple-minded phrases the rubes have been given to parrot.

"Free market health care!"

As if they can explain how that would be accomplished and how it would reduce costs.

LMAO Since I don't get my HC from Obamacare and do indeed get it through the private sector. I pay for my health care but sure don't want to pay for anyone elses.

I don't generally brag, but I predicted this before Trump was elected. Not that it took much insight, but still.... :)
As did I.

Ever since coming to this forum, I have easily asked the rubes hundreds of times, "Repeal Obamacare...AND THEN WHAT!?!?!"

Long before Trump came along to continue the hoax, I tried to warn the rubes the GOP was lying to them.

Boy, did that piss them off. And it still does. No one likes to have it pointed out to them they are fucking stupid.

But why do they continue to be stupid?

This is why I started calling them willfully stupid and willfully blind monkeys.

LMAO Since I don't get my HC from Obamacare and do indeed get it through the private sector. I pay for my health care but sure don't want to pay for anyone elses.
Your private sector health care continues to skyrocket, and will skyrocket more and more.

You deserve that.

You should.
tenor.gif

sorry thats not my job,,, thats the house and senates job,,,

my god you are a dumb fucker,,,

I think the questions are:
  1. Why did the Dimowits and Obama fuck it all up in the first place back in 2009?
  2. Why did the Dimowits w/ help from McCain block reforms in 2017?
  3. Why are the House letting the matter languish on their desks now as they chase their futile dream of impeaching Trump over a Nothing Burger?
  4. Why do Dimowits always create such massive problems then disingenuous idiot Tards like you always try to spin it out as a Trump doing?

Forum List

Back