Where Is Trump's Obamacare Replacement?

Here's Trump just ten days before his inauguration: Trump Vows To Immediately Repeal, Replace ‘Imploding’ Obamacare

In his first press conference since the election, President-Elect Donald Trump called “Obamacare” a “total disaster” and vowed to repeal and replace it immediately.

Trump said a replacement for “Obamacare” will be offered with the confirmation of his health secretary.

Trump's health secretary, Tom Price, was confirmed on February 10, 2017: Tom Price Is Confirmed as Health Secretary

Where. Is. It?

Are you submissive rubes just going to sit there and take it up the ass from Trump?

Here is the really stupid thing about this- the Trumpkins like to pretend that Trump is this great leader, this great deal maker.

But he doesnt' lead on anything. Sure when Trump can make a unilateral decision, sometimes he will do that.

But doing the hard work of getting his own party to agree on a replacement to Obamacare? He couldn't do it.
He has never provided an actual plan- and nothing stopped him but himself.

Now he says we get to see it after the 2020 election

And the rubes will continue to believe it.
Trump is a moron who knows very little about anything. But no president is an exoert on everything. So, what past presidents would have done is get with their team and get their advisors to form a plan.

But the mentally ill child president has surrounded himself with incompetent, ignorant, unethical people who know fuck all about healthcare, just like him.

So there will be no Trump healthcare plan forthcoming. Ever.
Obama put a health care reform plan on the table before the 2008 election.

There is no reason Trump could not have done the same before the 2016 election, or anytime between then and now.

Except he doesn't have one. But he knows the rubes will keep bleeving he does. He counts on that.

Trump is the perfect lazy man's huckster. All he has to do is talk some bullshit, and the rube herd does the rest of the heavy lifting for him.

Simple question. Where is it? He promised he would repeal and replace Obamacare on Day One.

So...where is this "great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost" Trump promised?

Health Insurance Costs Surpass $20,000 Per Year, Hitting a Record

when did anyone say they want it replaced???

we want it repealed and the feds out of the healthcare business,,,

its only you progressives that want it replaced,,,
Not true. It was a big part of the tRumpkin platform. All of you screamed yourselves sick over it a couple of years ago.

not me,,,
Of course not....wink....wink....
In a year or two he won't even admit to having been a tRumpling.

Again ask the never Trumpers and the democrats. They are the ones that killed the bill,

Here's Trump just ten days before his inauguration: Trump Vows To Immediately Repeal, Replace ‘Imploding’ Obamacare

In his first press conference since the election, President-Elect Donald Trump called “Obamacare” a “total disaster” and vowed to repeal and replace it immediately.

Trump said a replacement for “Obamacare” will be offered with the confirmation of his health secretary.

Trump's health secretary, Tom Price, was confirmed on February 10, 2017: Tom Price Is Confirmed as Health Secretary

Where. Is. It?

Are you submissive rubes just going to sit there and take it up the ass from Trump?

Here is the really stupid thing about this- the Trumpkins like to pretend that Trump is this great leader, this great deal maker.

But he doesnt' lead on anything. Sure when Trump can make a unilateral decision, sometimes he will do that.

But doing the hard work of getting his own party to agree on a replacement to Obamacare? He couldn't do it.
He has never provided an actual plan- and nothing stopped him but himself.

Now he says we get to see it after the 2020 election

And the rubes will continue to believe it.
Trump is a moron who knows very little about anything. But no president is an exoert on everything. So, what past presidents would have done is get with their team and get their advisors to form a plan.

But the mentally ill child president has surrounded himself with incompetent, ignorant, unethical people who know fuck all about healthcare, just like him.

So there will be no Trump healthcare plan forthcoming. Ever.
Obama put a health care reform plan on the table before the 2008 election.

There is no reason Trump could not have done the same before the 2016 election, or anytime between then and now.

Except he doesn't have one. But he knows the rubes will keep bleeving he does. He counts on that.

Trump is the perfect lazy man's huckster. All he has to do is talk some bullshit, and the rube herd does the rest of the heavy lifting for him.
upload_2019-11-26_17-24-25.jpeg

Again ask the never Trumpers and the democrats. They are the ones that killed the bill,

Shows what kind of leader Trump is.

The one that couldn't get it done.
The one that didn't come with a plan and didn't leave with a victory.

Simple question. Where is it? He promised he would repeal and replace Obamacare on Day One.

So...where is this "great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost" Trump promised?

Health Insurance Costs Surpass $20,000 Per Year, Hitting a Record

Not true. It was a big part of the tRumpkin platform. All of you screamed yourselves sick over it a couple of years ago.

not me,,,

when did I already admit it???

not me,,,

when did I already admit it???
Already starting huh.

The head of CMS tried to submit a replacement or repeal and the Secretary off HHS Azar shot it down, this happened in the past few months. So just maybe HHS Azar does not want it replaced or repealed a Trump appointee. You can't go on forever blaming the dems when the pubs had control until 18. No one I believe really wants in gone in D.C.

The head of CMS tried to submit a replacement or repeal and the Secretary off HHS Azar shot it down, this happened in the past few months. So just maybe HHS Azar does not want it replaced or repealed a Trump appointee. You can't go on forever blaming the dems when the pubs had control until 18. No one I believe really wants in gone in D.C.
Trump says it's coming... Great Healthcare!

Republicans only want healthcare for those who can afford it
If you can’t, that is your problem not theirs

If everyone has healthcare, there is less for them

I just don't want to pay for yours. You are a commie who wants to harm my way of life and take my paycheck, so why would I want to pay for YOUR healthcare? Go get a job and pay for your own.

just don't want to pay for yours
What an idiotic post. First of all, that's how ALL insurance works.

It's really not. An insurance company can write a policy for a single individual. It used to happen all time. I suppose you're just referring to the group policies for health care provided by employers - but it's pretty clear that that's not a viable model.

I just don't want to pay for yours. You are a commie who wants to harm my way of life and take my paycheck, so why would I want to pay for YOUR healthcare? Go get a job and pay for your own.
You don’t pay for others healthcare than you pay for others wars

It all comes out of one pot of money

What an idiotic post. First of all, that's how ALL insurance works. Second, you already are paying for healhtcare for the uninsured, at inflated prices.

I don't mind insurance if everybody is paying a premium. Lefties want free shit without having to pay the premium.
Some can, some can’t.

Same goes for public schools
Some pay a lot, some pay a little, some pay nothing

What an idiotic post. First of all, that's how ALL insurance works. Second, you already are paying for healhtcare for the uninsured, at inflated prices.

I don't mind insurance if everybody is paying a premium. Lefties want free shit without having to pay the premium.
Some can, some can’t.

Same goes for public schools
Some pay a lot, some pay a little, some pay nothing
Lefties want to be the ones who pay nothing.

New Topics

Forum List

Back