Where It All Ends....

The Rich get defended by conservatives here every day. In fact, I'd say that nothing upsets a rightwing inmate on this forum more than when someone criticizes the Rich. The Rich have a godlike hold over the right.

Go ahead, blame the poor for everything that's wrong in your life. That's what the Rich have trained you to do.

Got to love it when clueless liberals think Republicans are only for so-called Rich. Look around moron, it's Democrat policies that are hurting the poor and there are more rich liberal politicians than rich conservatives....Stupid talking points not much thinking going on there:cuckoo:

dimocrap policies are hurting the middle class THE MOST.

dimocrap policies are helping the rich - the most and they are generally neutral to the poor.

obamacare and it's implementation is the perfect example - the law which is robbing the middle class for the benefit of the big corporations is a classic dimocrap policy.

however, it is the most outrageously confiscatory.

Do the Republicans have a healthcare plan that gets the for-profit corporations out of the healthcare business,

or in any way impedes their ability to profiteer off the consumer?

The rightwing nonsense above never ceases to be a delight no matter how many times I hear it...

...the financial crisis of 2008 was caused because we didn't regulate the banking industry enough,

and that's the fault of the left!

Classic!

the leftwing nonsense never cease to be a delight no matter hom many times I hear it :lol:

who signed the repeal of Glass-Steagall ? who could have vetoed it? name him :D

who pushed the CRA act and signed it into law?

what party does Barney Frank belong to?
which party opposed and fought nail and tooth all proposed regulations and oversights by Bush considering mortgage bubble and Fannie and Freddie?

2008 crisis is solely the responsibility of the leftard dimocrap policies.

and the best proof is that those vilified banksters and wall street you brainwashed sheeple so like to talk about were all left alone, helped and thrive on taxpayers money - nobody even was prosecuted. NOBODY.

put your money where you mouth is. or stop lying about "caring" about middle class, when all the dimocraps care about is Wall street and big business and big corporations.

The CRA had nothing to do with it. Bill Clinton did a lot of stupid things, like NAFTA, that doesn't mean they were supported by liberals.

Bush had a Republican Congress for six years if Republicans wanted to regulate the banks.

Bush TRIED to end the CRA -- SIX (6) times.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyqYY72PeRM&feature=player_detailpage]Democrats in their own words Covering up Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac scandal - YouTube[/ame]

Know what happened?

Bawney Fwank and the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM screamed RACISM!!! and that was the end of it.

The CRA was what lit the fuse to the Financial Collapse.

Was it the DIRECT Cause? Not really. But without it, none of the rest could have happened.

Trust me, I was knee deep in it. I warned people, I even threatened my kid. He wanted to buy a house in late 2005 and it got kind of ugly between us.

I prevailed. You should see the house he STOLE about six months ago. Beautiful.

I'm not talking a 'mansion' here. I'm talking about a NICE house in a NICE neighborhood.

And I saved his ass.

His girlfriend, and current wife, did her own thing.

She just got done filing bankruptcy right before they got married. He bought the house before then. Otherwise, she would have queered his credit.

So don't listen to those of us who were in the Financial Services Industry and who witnessed it first hand and who lived through it and who were trying to save people.

Nope don't listen to us.

What do we know?

I was a licensed Realtor at the time as well. And what happened in 2004-2006 is why I got out.

Not saying the CRA was the sole cause, but like I said.... Without it, none of it could have or would have happened.

But like I said.... Financial Services and Realtor experience?

What do I know :dunno:

dimocraps don't just lie, they're the scum of the Earth AND they're stupid

Last edited by a moderator:
Got to love it when clueless liberals think Republicans are only for so-called Rich. Look around moron, it's Democrat policies that are hurting the poor and there are more rich liberal politicians than rich conservatives....Stupid talking points not much thinking going on there:cuckoo:

dimocrap policies are helping the rich - the most and they are generally neutral to the poor.

obamacare and it's implementation is the perfect example - the law which is robbing the middle class for the benefit of the big corporations is a classic dimocrap policy.

Do the Republicans have a healthcare plan that gets the for-profit corporations out of the healthcare business,

Why would they do that? is it better to have the government waste billions? Competition is a good thing and profit is also good, gives people jobs

The Liberal playbook begins and ends with dividing Americans.

It's a successful mode found in communism, all flavors of fascism, Alinsky's writings, and of course the 'Identity Politics' of the Democrat Party.

1. The power that the Left seeks comes from telling folks that they have the right to take from those who have more.....
...that the wealthy have taken what was their due....
...that profit and success are evil.

?

Yawn, this again?

Okay, here's the thing.

1% of the population controls 43% of the wealth inthis country.

They did not do 43% of the physical labor. They merely controlled the process of dividing up the spoils.

Kind of like if you let the fat guy cut up the pie, he's going to give himself the biggest slice.

MMMmmmm.... Pie.

pumpkin-pie-recipe.jpeg

The proceeding poster proudly represents the views of the Communist Party, for more information please visit CPUSA.com or the DNC

yeah....their old commie "pie" logic....but they always ignore the fact that....

CAPITALISTS CREATE BIGGER PIES.....

pierecord2010_02.jpg

2010 World Record Pumpkin Pie
The great pumpkin folk at New Bremen, Ohio did it......again ! They broke their own record for the World's Largest Pumpkin Pie. On September 25, 2010, they baked a 3,699 pound pumpkin, far surpassing their prior record of 2,020 pounds

Why should they? Why should medical care not be profit making or those who are qualified to provide it?

BTW, insurance companies average around 5% profit, some are mutuals and book no profit.

Why aren't you screaming about big pharma making 35% or more? why aren't you screaming about software companies making 25% or more?

But those are fine with you libs------you have to attack evil insurance for 5% and evil oil for 8%.

said another way, you are an idiot.:cuckoo:

Why would they do that? is it better to have the government waste billions? Competition is a good thing and profit is also good, gives people jobs

Most, not all but most Health Insurance Companies are already Not For Profit Corporations. Most of your Blue Cross/Blue Shields are non profit, and so is any company with the word 'Mutual' in it. So is Kaiser and I'm pretty sure the Mayo Clinic is not for profit.

Funny thing is, a lot of the FOR Profit Companies out-perform and are more desirable than are the not-for-profits.

This is a good example of how stupid and uninformed your typical dimocrap is.

They don't even know that most of your Health Insurance Companies are already not-for-profit.

And an even bigger share of the Health Insurance market is through Company Backed Self-Insurance programs.

If you work for a Big Company (or even a not-so-big company) odds are good that your Company is self insured.

Now, your bills and your claims, etc might say, "Metropolitan Insurance Company" or "Mutual Climax" but they're just 'servicing' the policies.

The average Company... Like say, IBM, doesn't have the expertise, time or interest enough to service their own self-insured plan. So they pay an Insurance Company to do it.

No profit involved. In fact, it would be illegal.

dimocraps are just simply stupid.

And THAT is why I object to obamacare.

Not because I think it's a bad idea. I don't. I think we need something like it.

What I don't like is the simple fact that dimocraps are just simply stupid.

I've been saying this in here from day one. I have ALWAYS said that. I have ALWAYS said that I'm for something like obamacare but that dimocraps are just too stupid to pull it off.

Or live.

Funny stuff...

Democratic Consultant With Strong Ties To White House On Obamacare Disaster: “Dem Party Is F*cked”…

Obama-sad1.jpg

Remember the doom and gloom predictions about the GOP being toast after the shutdown? Well that’s going to pale in comparison to the fallout from Obamacare.

Via National Journal:

Incoming from Democrats:

“Dem Party is F****d.” That was the subject line of an email sent to me Sunday by a senior Democratic consultant with strong ties to the White House and Capitol Hill. The body of the email contained a link to this Los Angeles Times story about Obamacare “sticker shock:”

“These middle-class consumers are staring at hefty increases on their insurance bills as the overhaul remakes the healthcare market. Their rates are rising in large part to help offset the higher costs of covering sicker, poorer people who have been shut out of the system for years.”

“Although recent criticism of the healthcare law has focused on website glitches and early enrollment snags, experts say sharp price increases for individual policies have the greatest potential to erode public support for President Obama’s signature legislation.” [...]

The Democratic consultant said none of this is news to him, but he wonders why Obama wasn’t honest with Americans. He predicted surprise and outrage over higher costs and lesser coverage. “We will own this problem forever,” the Democrat wrote.

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of scumbags

It's a successful mode found in communism, all flavors of fascism, Alinsky's writings, and of course the 'Identity Politics' of the Democrat Party.

1. The power that the Left seeks comes from telling folks that they have the right to take from those who have more.....

?

Yawn, this again?

Okay, here's the thing.

They did not do 43% of the physical labor. They merely controlled the process of dividing up the spoils.

Kind of like if you let the fat guy cut up the pie, he's going to give himself the biggest slice.

MMMmmmm.... Pie.

pumpkin-pie-recipe.jpeg

You don't strike me as a student of the fine arts, ErroneousJoe......

But allow me to make the allusion, in any case.

Obama, the Democrats, Liberals, are no different from any fascist, communist, etc. outfit.....

Today it's rhetoric, Obama's famous 'punish your enemies...' comment.....

But make no mistake: once they have enough power, it will be the Third of May, ....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMJ4BdCZG1U]francisco goya the third of may - YouTube[/ame]

Wellington was in Spain at the time, no?

He and the Spanish resistance eventually ran Napoleon out of Spain IIRC.

The Spaniards reacted violently against Napoleon's anti-church stance.

Why should they? Why should medical care not be profit making or those who are qualified to provide it?

BTW, insurance companies average around 5% profit, some are mutuals and book no profit.

Why aren't you screaming about big pharma making 35% or more? why aren't you screaming about software companies making 25% or more?

But those are fine with you libs------you have to attack evil insurance for 5% and evil oil for 8%.

said another way, you are an idiot.:cuckoo:

1. Do you realize that it was the poster I responded to that was complaining that Obama was to blame for corporations exploiting the middle class?

2. Do you realize that in the course of your single post, you complained once about corporations not making money and once about corporations making money?

3. Do you ever think before you post?

It was the poster I responded to who was complaining about corporations making money.

Again, what is the Republican plan to replace Obamacare with a healthcare law which is not, as the other poster put it,

"the law which is robbing the middle class for the benefit of the big corporations"?

The government is the inefficient one in the health insurance business? Not true.

1. Medicare is government health insurance. It has a medical loss ratio of about 98%. What does that mean? It means that 98% of Medicare's collected premiums get spent on actual healthcare.

2. Obamacare requires private healthcare insurance companies to get their medical loss ratios up to 85% (or refund the difference) much less efficient than Medicare but still much better than business as usual at the private insurance companies.

...that is Obamacare...trying to make private for profit insurance companies at least somewhere near as efficient as the government program.

The government is the inefficient one in the health insurance business? Not true.

1. Medicare is government health insurance. It has a medical loss ratio of about 98%. What does that mean? It means that 98% of Medicare's collected premiums get spent on actual healthcare.

2. Obamacare requires private healthcare insurance companies to get their medical loss ratios up to 85% (or refund the difference) much less efficient than Medicare but still much better than business as usual at the private insurance companies.

...that is Obamacare...trying to make private for profit insurance companies at least somewhere near as efficient as the government program.

Medicare doesn't send out bills. Social Security does.

Medicare doesn't collect bills, SS does.

Medicare doesn't investigate Medicare Fraud (which is off the scale) the DoJ does. And not very well. Medicare fraud is between 10% and 20% of all claims paid depending on who you choose to believe. An absolutely ASTONISHING NUMBER.

There is no underwriting department in Medicare. They send out no renewals, they don't cancel people, they don't advertise....

IOW, they don't do jack shit. Nothing. Zero. Zilch. They don't even pay for postage.

All the "Cost of doing Business" of Medicare is shifted onto other departments of the Federal government. So we have NO idea what their true Profit/Loss/Expense Ratio is.

None. But I would assume it's fairly low. I'd estimate somewhere between 85% and the absurdly ridiculous and idiotic 98%. Probably closer to the 85% mark that Health Insurers strive for

No wonder you fell for it.

ETA:

Know what else Medicare doesn't do?

They don't pay Individual damages in lawsuits. They don't settle in or out of Court on Individual cases.

And even if they do get sued by a Patriotic Group, the DoJ covers all the legal expenses

Try suing Medicare and let me know how you make out.

The Legal Department in a Health Insurance Company is one of its most expensive operations.

And obamacare didn't even address that..... Curious, huh? :lmao:

Last edited:

?

Yawn, this again?

Okay, here's the thing.

MMMmmmm.... Pie.

pumpkin-pie-recipe.jpeg

I've heard this analogy and many others that are similar and it sounds more ignorant everytime I see it again. If it were not for the capital invested by the rich guy initially to pay the workers to start the project/program/business, the laborer wouldn't have a job.

Leave it to a dumbass that doesn't have the imagination or intelligence to start their own business to blame the guy(s) for them being dumb and just wage earners.

you think Government is "efficient" in healthcare......?

:lol:

like for starters...a $400,000,000 website that doesn't work.....?

like Medicare is going BANKRUPT....

like Medicaid is going BANKRUPT....

like the whole Federal Government including Obamacare is going BANKRUPT....

hahahaha......"efficient"......:cuckoo:

Considering Obama's economy has put record numbers of Americans on public assistance, you might want to rethink who you're blaming for gutting the middle class.

Of course, that assumes you thought about it the first time, which is doubtful.

The GOP created the crash of 2008. The Obama administration has been trying to dig us out of the hole they created. And the whole time, the GOP has been trying to put us back into that hole. Simple fact. The GOP has opposed each and every bill that would put Americans to work on our crumbling infrastructure.

nope. the crash of 2008 was SOLELY the fault of the dimocrap scum - from the repeal of Glass-Steagall, from CRA act and it's enforcement through the mortgage bubble and resistance to curb risky moves of Fanny and Freddie to the lies of Barney Frank - it is sole responsibility of the lying left and the their protected class - the greedy banks.

has any bankster been prosecuted by obama admin? name ONE? oh, you can't.
that what I thought :lol:

You verify my sense that Limbaugh students are "high information" but low-intelligence voters.

Republicans have PLENTY of healthcare plans - which were numerously blocked from even introducing to the Congress or Senate - which will benefit the middle class, not the insurance companies ONLY, as do ALL dimocrap healthcare policies.
starting from 2003.
or even earlier, but that's what I remember PERSONALLY

The GOP created the crash of 2008. The Obama administration has been trying to dig us out of the hole they created. And the whole time, the GOP has been trying to put us back into that hole. Simple fact. The GOP has opposed each and every bill that would put Americans to work on our crumbling infrastructure.

nope. the crash of 2008 was SOLELY the fault of the dimocrap scum - from the repeal of Glass-Steagall, from CRA act and it's enforcement through the mortgage bubble and resistance to curb risky moves of Fanny and Freddie to the lies of Barney Frank - it is sole responsibility of the lying left and the their protected class - the greedy banks.

has any bankster been prosecuted by obama admin? name ONE? oh, you can't.
that what I thought :lol:

You verify my sense that Limbaugh students are "high information" but low-intelligence voters.

another komsomol mouthpiece?
it's your shift, isn't it :lol:

dimocraps don't just lie, they're the scum of the Earth AND they're stupid

Anyone that uses childish appellations such as "dimocraps" are too stupid to be taken seriously--and, YES, I can easily picture you in the real estate or "financial services" industry.

Wanna buy some life insurance, buddy?

LOL

Medicare doesn't send out bills. Social Security does.

Medicare doesn't collect bills, SS does.

Medicare doesn't investigate Medicare Fraud (which is off the scale) the DoJ does. And not very well. Medicare fraud is between 10% and 20% of all claims paid depending on who you choose to believe. An absolutely ASTONISHING NUMBER.

There is no underwriting department in Medicare. They send out no renewals, they don't cancel people, they don't advertise....

IOW, they don't do jack shit. Nothing. Zero. Zilch. They don't even pay for postage.

All the "Cost of doing Business" of Medicare is shifted onto other departments of the Federal government. So we have NO idea what their true Profit/Loss/Expense Ratio is.

None. But I would assume it's fairly low. I'd estimate somewhere between 85% and the absurdly ridiculous and idiotic 98%. Probably closer to the 85% mark that Health Insurers strive for

No wonder you fell for it.

ETA:

Know what else Medicare doesn't do?

They don't pay Individual damages in lawsuits. They don't settle in or out of Court on Individual cases.

And even if they do get sued by a Patriotic Group, the DoJ covers all the legal expenses

Try suing Medicare and let me know how you make out.

The Legal Department in a Health Insurance Company is one of its most expensive operations.

And obamacare didn't even address that..... Curious, huh? :lmao:

lol, your unsupported denial is noted.

Forum List

Back