Where It All Ends....

[
I've never seen a welfare recipient sign a payroll check.

And neither have you.

Signing the checks is the creation of the job, guy.

Signing the check just means you had to pay for the labor to get the demands met.

Demand goes away, so do the payrolls.

And this is where you guys fucked it up. In your quest to get obscene profits, you gutted the middle class.

And then wondered why the "demand" disappeared.
Considering Obama's economy has put record numbers of Americans on public assistance, you might want to rethink who you're blaming for gutting the middle class.

Of course, that assumes you thought about it the first time, which is doubtful.

The GOP created the crash of 2008. The Obama administration has been trying to dig us out of the hole they created. And the whole time, the GOP has been trying to put us back into that hole. Simple fact. The GOP has opposed each and every bill that would put Americans to work on our crumbling infrastructure.

Why do the Rich need an army of working class/middle class conservatives to defend them?

Can't they defend themselves?

why do the rich dimocraps need an army of working class/middle class brainwashed idiots to defend their failed policies?

can't they defend those themselves?

Is that supposed make sense? No wonder you're so easily exploitable.

and you suppose your bolded idiocy makes sense? no wonder the low information worker like yourself is called the sheeple :D

Go through your history and read....BTW...ass clown......You have no context for anything and never have. When you lose a point, you change the argument.

And no, I'm not going to go searching through your thousands of posts to prove it.

That is why I said read your history.

Get back to Me when you can do so without the personal name calling.

Lol oh come on. You can't give me one example? Don't even bother making the accusation if you can't back it up.
How much are you going to pay Me?

I want real cash, sent to a P.O. Box....

I don't fucking work for free. that is how you become a liberal.

I'll give you one.

Obama.

He said...."If you like your healthcare plan. You can keep your healthcare plan. Period."

He literally said, "Period".

Have you or have you not argued that the healthcare plans that people are being dropped out of violate the law and that people have to quit being selfish and pay for the better plans.

Have you made that argument?

So you're taking a complete stab in the dark about something I may or may not have argued about? Lol. You know believe it or not, not all liberals believe the same things. I have said very little about ObamaCare in this forum.

Yes, the evidence on that says otherwise. Obama gave a false statement. Happy?

Oh this forum is too much fun.

Signing the check just means you had to pay for the labor to get the demands met.

And this is where you guys fucked it up. In your quest to get obscene profits, you gutted the middle class.

Considering Obama's economy has put record numbers of Americans on public assistance, you might want to rethink who you're blaming for gutting the middle class.

The GOP created the crash of 2008. The Obama administration has been trying to dig us out of the hole they created. And the whole time, the GOP has been trying to put us back into that hole. Simple fact. The GOP has opposed each and every bill that would put Americans to work on our crumbling infrastructure.

nope. the crash of 2008 was SOLELY the fault of the dimocrap scum - from the repeal of Glass-Steagall, from CRA act and it's enforcement through the mortgage bubble and resistance to curb risky moves of Fanny and Freddie to the lies of Barney Frank - it is sole responsibility of the lying left and the their protected class - the greedy banks.

has any bankster been prosecuted by obama admin? name ONE? oh, you can't.
that what I thought :lol:

Actually, Democrat policies, from FDR's creation of Fannie and Freddie, that created the meltdown.

Here's the short version:

1. Democrat FDR shredded the Constitution....ignoring article I, section 8, the enumerated powers.
He created GSE's Fannie and Freddie to do something the Constitution didn't authorize: meddle in housing.

2. Democrat Carter....the CRA, constraining banking policy

3. Democrat Clinton....strengthened the CRA
Under Clinton, HUD threatened banks, again, to give unrequited loans.
Henchmen: Democrats Cisneros and Cuomo.

4. Democrats Frank and Dodd barred any governmental discipline in this area.

I don't believe you can handle the details.

nope. the crash of 2008 was SOLELY the fault of the dimocrap scum - from the repeal of Glass-Steagall, from CRA act and it's enforcement through the mortgage bubble and resistance to curb risky moves of Fanny and Freddie to the lies of Barney Frank - it is sole responsibility of the lying left and the their protected class - the greedy banks.

The rightwing nonsense above never ceases to be a delight no matter how many times I hear it...

...the financial crisis of 2008 was caused because we didn't regulate the banking industry enough,

and that's the fault of the left!

Classic!

why do the rich dimocraps need an army of working class/middle class brainwashed idiots to defend their failed policies?

can't they defend those themselves?

and you suppose your bolded idiocy makes sense? no wonder the low information worker like yourself is called the sheeple :D

The Rich get defended by conservatives here every day. In fact, I'd say that nothing upsets a rightwing inmate on this forum more than when someone criticizes the Rich. The Rich have a godlike hold over the right.

Go ahead, blame the poor for everything that's wrong in your life. That's what the Rich have trained you to do.

The rightwing nonsense above never ceases to be a delight no matter how many times I hear it...

...the financial crisis of 2008 was caused because we didn't regulate the banking industry enough,

Classic!

the leftwing nonsense never cease to be a delight no matter hom many times I hear it :lol:

who signed the repeal of Glass-Steagall ? who could have vetoed it? name him :D

who pushed the CRA act and signed it into law?

what party does Barney Frank belong to?
which party opposed and fought nail and tooth all proposed regulations and oversights by Bush considering mortgage bubble and Fannie and Freddie?

2008 crisis is solely the responsibility of the leftard dimocrap policies.

and the best proof is that those vilified banksters and wall street you brainwashed sheeple so like to talk about were all left alone, helped and thrive on taxpayers money - nobody even was prosecuted. NOBODY.

put your money where you mouth is. or stop lying about "caring" about middle class, when all the dimocraps care about is Wall street and big business and big corporations.

Last edited:

The Rich get defended by conservatives here every day. In fact, I'd say that nothing upsets a rightwing inmate on this forum more than when someone criticizes the Rich. The Rich have a godlike hold over the right.

Go ahead, blame the poor for everything that's wrong in your life. That's what the Rich have trained you to do.

Got to love it when clueless liberals think Republicans are only for so-called Rich. Look around moron, it's Democrat policies that are hurting the poor and there are more rich liberal politicians than rich conservatives....Stupid talking points not much thinking going on there:cuckoo:

the rich dimocrap scum which helped the wall street and big coroporations on the backs of middle class is being defended here all the time - by you including.
when was the last time you lied about obamacare helping the middle class?

Got to love it when clueless liberals think Republicans are only for so-called Rich. Look around moron, it's Democrat policies that are hurting the poor and there are more rich liberal politicians than rich conservatives....Stupid talking points not much thinking going on there:cuckoo:

dimocrap policies are hurting the middle class THE MOST.

dimocrap policies are helping the rich - the most and they are generally neutral to the poor.

obamacare and it's implementation is the perfect example - the law which is robbing the middle class for the benefit of the big corporations is a classic dimocrap policy.

however, it is the most outrageously confiscatory.

Lol oh come on. You can't give me one example? Don't even bother making the accusation if you can't back it up.

I'll give you one.

Obama.

He said...."If you like your healthcare plan. You can keep your healthcare plan. Period."

Have you or have you not argued that the healthcare plans that people are being dropped out of violate the law and that people have to quit being selfish and pay for the better plans.

So you're taking a complete stab in the dark about something I may or may not have argued about? Lol. You know believe it or not, not all liberals believe the same things. I have said very little about ObamaCare in this forum.

No, I've read your defense of it. Now go look it up. You've said a lot about it.

My last post to you about this because you are already back peddling.

I'll continue to prove you wrong in the years to come. But you know that.

Classic!

the leftwing nonsense never cease to be a delight no matter hom many times I hear it :lol:

which party opposed and fought nail and tooth all proposed regulations and oversights by Bush considering mortgage bubble and Fannie and Freddie?

and the best proof is that those vilified banksters and wall street you brainwashed sheeple so like to talk about were all left alone, helped and thrive on taxpayers money - nobody even was prosecuted. NOBODY.

put your money where you mouth is. or stop lying about "caring" about middle class, when all the dimocraps care about is Wall street and big business and big corporations.

The CRA had nothing to do with it. Bill Clinton did a lot of stupid things, like NAFTA, that doesn't mean they were supported by liberals.

Bush had a Republican Congress for six years if Republicans wanted to regulate the banks.

dimocrap policies are hurting the middle class THE MOST.

dimocrap policies are helping the rich - the most and they are generally neutral to the poor.

obamacare and it's implementation is the perfect example - the law which is robbing the middle class for the benefit of the big corporations is a classic dimocrap policy.

however, it is the most outrageously confiscatory.
it not only that, it's the cost of fuel, food, everything as gone up because of liberal policies.

Conservatives around here want to end Medicaid. How does that help the poor?

I'll give you one.

Obama.

No, I've read your defense of it. Now go look it up. You've said a lot about it.

My last post to you about this because you are already back peddling.

I'll continue to prove you wrong in the years to come. But you know that.

Lol dude come on. You're so full of shit. I started one thread about it a year ago. Get over yourself.

it must to be Reformed because it is unsustainable, and Obama robbed Medicaid in case you didn't know, as more people who had private insurance are now on medicaid

Last edited:

don't LIE.

Classic!

The CRA had nothing to do with it. Bill Clinton did a lot of stupid things, like NAFTA, that doesn't mean they were supported by liberals.

Bush had a Republican Congress for six years if Republicans wanted to regulate the banks.

you won't put it on boooosh even if you want so much.

It was your beloved Clinton who ended it - period.

and your beloved dimocrap scum both in Senate and Congress fought nail and tooth in order not to allow any oversight and regulation of Fanny and Freddie that was proposed by Bush - this is also totally on dimocraps.

And why didn't your messiah follow his own lying campaign promises - and did not prosecute even ONE person involved in greedy banks manipulations? he had SUPER-MAJORITY for 2 years - yet all he cared was how to ram through yet another atrocious law for the benefit of the big corporations and for the loss of the middle class.

2008 crash is a sole fault of the dimocrap scum protecting the greedy banks and making themselves rich in the process as well

The Liberal playbook begins and ends with dividing Americans.

It's a successful mode found in communism, all flavors of fascism, Alinsky's writings, and of course the 'Identity Politics' of the Democrat Party.

1. The power that the Left seeks comes from telling folks that they have the right to take from those who have more.....
...that the wealthy have taken what was their due....
...that profit and success are evil.

No better example can be found than Occupy Wall Street....

a. "“It really speaks to everyone getting fed up and tired of these corporations taking every bit of money we’ve worked so hard for,” says Brandon German, a protest organizer with Right to the City, an alliance of community groups that helped organize an Occupy Wall Street rally in Boston on Friday. “People are fed up and mobilizing.”...marching with union leaders and socialists –...What is the purpose of the Occupy Wall Street protests? | Alaska Dispatch.

Where did they get the idea that they have the right to other folks property and earnings???

2. "Obama on Occupy Wall Street: 'We Are on Their Side'....In an interview that will be aired tonight on ABC News, President Obama continues to express his commitment to the Occupy Wall Street protesters."
Obama on Occupy Wall Street: 'We Are on Their Side' | The Weekly Standard

3. "Nancy Pelosi: ‘God bless’ Wall Street protesters

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi on Thursday praised the thousands of “Occupy Wall Street” protesters crowding New York City and other cities across the nation.

“God bless them for their spontaneity,” Pelosi told reporters. “It’s young, it’s spontaneous, it’s focused and it’s going to be effective.”
Nancy Pelosi: ?God bless? Wall Street protesters - Seung Min Kim - POLITICO.com

4. "... it is easy to point to the thousands of ugly, violent, and prejudiced things that so many Occupy Wall Street protesters have done....[including] murders, rapes, public masturbation, indecent exposure to children, suicides, arson, thefts, 4,000 arrests....
Number of Tea Partiers committing such crimes: zero."
Pundit Press: The Occupy Wall Street Rapsheet (So Far), With Numbers, Statistics, and Sources

Endorsed by Obama.....
....and the Democrat House leader.

5. Today, in Brooklyn, there was a horrendous crime, the slaughter of a young mother and her three children by a mentally unstable individual who expressed the same views as Obama, Pelosi, and the Occupy Wall Street thugs.....

a. "The maniac who butchered a Brooklyn mom and her four young kids confessed that he did it because he was jealous of their way of life, a police source told The Post on Sunday."

b. “The family had too much. Their income (and) lifestyle was better than his,” the source said.

c. Inside, cops found a house of horrors in which all five victims were hacked to death and one — a 1-year-old boy — was decapitated, the source said."
Jealous butcher killed mom, 4 kids because they had ?too much? | New York Post

No....Obama, Pelosi, and the thugs have no blood on their hands....they had no direct contact with the madman.....

But to base their politics on illegality.....on theft....on greed and envy....on making success a basis for contumely...
...for vituperation....

6.“Pelosi slams insurers as "immoral" villains
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is trying to unite her divided caucus around a common enemy -- the health insurance industry -- previewing an August recess line of attack by Democrats trying to maintain momentum on health care reform.
… they've been immoral all along," she added. "They are the villains in this, they have been part of the problem in a major way. They are doing everything in their power to stop a public option from happening…
"This is the fight of our lives," she added.” Pelosi slams insurers as "immoral" villains - On Congress - POLITICO.com

Shouldn't they all have realized how their message could be interpreted in a sick mind?

Obama is an expert at demonizing people who are against him and he's one of the best liars to ever be president...He makes Bill Clinton look like an amateur in the dept .

Yes, because he has no honor and no scruples and no allegiance to our country...

Forum List

Back