Record Cold In Australia

Lie. You claimed that changing ocean currents were responsible for the glacial-interglacial cycle. You've also claimed that changing ocean currents are responsible for the warming of the past 150 years, a discussion I haven't even really broached yet.
I'm arguing that the ocean control the climate changes of the planet. You are tilting at windmills.

Have changes in ocean currents resulted in abrupt climate changes?

I'm arguing that the ocean control the climate changes of the planet. You are tilting at windmills.
You are lying and dodging.

No magic necessary. Are you arguing glacial cycles didn't happen or that they happened magically? Because I am arguing it has to do with heat circulation from the Atlantic to the Arctic and when that gets disrupted temperatures in the NH drop enough to trigger extensive NH continental glaciation.
  1. The vast majority of the heat is in the ocean, not the atmosphere.
  2. The NH is uniquely configured for extensive continental glaciation when heat flow gets disrupted to the Arctic.
  3. It is well understood that the gulf stream makes the northern latitudes 2C warmer than it would be without it.

So despite every peer reviewed scientific paper that says the ocean is responsible for abrupt climate changes, Crick won't acknowledge it even though there are no dissenting papers. None, nada, zilch.

So despite every peer reviewed scientific paper that says the ocean is responsible for abrupt climate changes, Crick won't acknowledge it even though there are no dissenting papers. None, nada, zilch.
Do you think you can find a peer-reviewed paper that shows the moon is not made of green cheese?

Do you think you can find a peer-reviewed paper that shows the moon is not made of green cheese?
I would expect not. How many papers have I shared with you that the ocean is responsible for abrupt temperature changes though?

Forum List

Back