Where the hell is NATO on North Korea?

its the NORTH PACIFIC not the N.Atlantic......

Yea, I know, but that shouldn't matter.
why?.....

If they expect us to stand with them, they should in turn stand with us. But they're not doing that. They're mute. In fact, much of the world is mute, bullshit UN sanctions notwithstanding.
Everyone is speaking up. You're not paying attention. The UN sanctions are more stringent than ever, but China is refusing to cut off oil shipments because they don't want a bunch of NORK refugees loading into China. Trump will not convince them otherwise, I don't think. Russia is offering to take North Korea under their protection. Talks should begin immediately.

China has already sealed the northern border, the NORKS cannot cross.
Then China is refusing to stop oil shipments because they have other reasons for not wanting a destabilized North Korea on their eastern border. Whatever their reason, it seems pretty clear that China is not going to be part of the solution, no matter how much Trump fusses about it. Now that Putin has offered to protect them, that is the only thing I can think of that might move China off the fence. Jealousy. Do China and Russia still not get along very well?

I thought libtards told us that being in NATO was paramount to our national security. North Korea is testing nukes and ICBM's and threatening to vaporize South Korea, Japan and the United States and NATO is fucking MUTE. Where the fuck is Angela Merkel? Where the fuck is Macron? Where the fuck are any of them?

We need to dump NATO like a fat girl after a drunken, one-night stand. Russia isn't going to invade western Europe and, frankly, I don't feel like going to war over the Crimea or Ukraine. You libtards are free to fly over and volunteer in the Ukranina militia, if it's that important to you.
Actually, that area of the world would fall under SEATO (southeast asian treaty organization) not NATO .... :cool:

why?.....

If they expect us to stand with them, they should in turn stand with us. But they're not doing that. They're mute. In fact, much of the world is mute, bullshit UN sanctions notwithstanding.
Everyone is speaking up. You're not paying attention. The UN sanctions are more stringent than ever, but China is refusing to cut off oil shipments because they don't want a bunch of NORK refugees loading into China. Trump will not convince them otherwise, I don't think. Russia is offering to take North Korea under their protection. Talks should begin immediately.

Then China is refusing to stop oil shipments because they have other reasons for not wanting a destabilized North Korea on their eastern border. Whatever their reason, it seems pretty clear that China is not going to be part of the solution, no matter how much Trump fusses about it. Now that Putin has offered to protect them, that is the only thing I can think of that might move China off the fence. Jealousy. Do China and Russia still not get along very well?

No, they do not.

why?.....

I think Trump has done a terrible job on North Korea. Trump huffs and puffs and Jung-un keeps calling his bluff.

We need an entirely different approach.

We need to back off and help Japan and South Korea to develop their own nuclear weapons arsenals, ballistic missiles, etc. At least, if we threaten to do so, China might actually do something about North Korea. China permitted North Korea to go nuclear. They're obviously not concerned about nuclear proliferation.

You leftards are clueless. It's why you are leftards.

NATO’s essential and enduring purpose is to safeguard the freedom and security of all its members by political and military means. Collective defense is at the heart of the Alliance and creates a spirit of solidarity and cohesion among its members.

http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/topics_68144.htm

why?.....

NATO is mute on the topic. The Europeans, as usual, are MIA. NATO is obsolete. Liberals love NATO because they love being at the beck and call to the more enlightened Europeans.

Tell me . Why do we care so much about Korea ?
You know, that's not a bad question, Timmy.

That shit ties back to stupid ww2. Look how much money and drama we have invested all over the planet. For what ? Old ideas of imperialism?

It was Democrats that got us into both Korea and Vietnam. It was Republicans that got us out.

I thought libtards told us that being in NATO was paramount to our national security. North Korea is testing nukes and ICBM's and threatening to vaporize South Korea, Japan and the United States and NATO is fucking MUTE. Where the fuck is Angela Merkel? Where the fuck is Macron? Where the fuck are any of them?

We need to dump NATO like a fat girl after a drunken, one-night stand. Russia isn't going to invade western Europe and, frankly, I don't feel like going to war over the Crimea or Ukraine. You libtards are free to fly over and volunteer in the Ukranina militia, if it's that important to you.
Holy shit, how'd you get this stupid?

He was born that way.

Trump does not even want more sanctions, so the US will not be nagging the UN.

Tell me . Why do we care so much about Korea ?
You know, that's not a bad question, Timmy.

That shit ties back to stupid ww2. Look how much money and drama we have invested all over the planet. For what ? Old ideas of imperialism?

It was Democrats that got us into both Korea and Vietnam. It was Republicans that got us out.

We are out ? Then who's over in korea now ? 10,000 pretend US troops ?

why?.....

I think Trump has done a terrible job on North Korea. Trump huffs and puffs and Jung-un keeps calling his bluff.

We need an entirely different approach.

We need to back off and help Japan and South Korea to develop their own nuclear weapons arsenals, ballistic missiles, etc. At least, if we threaten to do so, China might actually do something about North Korea. China permitted North Korea to go nuclear. They're obviously not concerned about nuclear proliferation.
The majority of nations are trying to backpedal and reduce nukes, not encourage proliferation. It's a real thing.
It may be necessary to hit back if North Korea starts something, but otherwise I think we should find other solutions. Real solutions may exist. KJU has never been approached about talks. It's obvious he wants some. Let's give it a whirl with parties that are willing to actually negotiate. The US position here is very disappointingly stiff necked, imo. I don't think we're at fault for this, but we sure as hell aren't doing anything whatsoever to turn it around. So let Russia or China take over the negotiations. FAST.

why?.....

They do, and if war breaks out many more surely would.

LOL....you shouldn't drink and post.

Hell this entire thread was started by one of you clueless contards wondering why NATO- the members of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization- are not doing anything about Korea.

Why do you contards always post like you have been slamming back 10 shots of Jack Daniels before you sit down at the keyboard?

why?.....

well the UN is pretty worthless when it comes to stuff like this.....

Holy shit, how'd you get this stupid?

Libtards like you will gladly send America's sons to die for Europe but won't protect America's sons from Mexican drug cartels or Muslim terrorists. Fucking asshole.

Conservatives send out boys to fight in bogus wars . Conservatives buy drugs from cartels . Conservatives have ties us into these Muslims countries wh their imperialism.
and liberals send out boys to fight in real wars right timmie?....and liberals dont buy drugs right timmie?....and our liberal politicians are not into imperialism right timmie?...

NATO’s essential and enduring purpose is to safeguard the freedom and security of all its members by political and military means. Collective defense is at the heart of the Alliance and creates a spirit of solidarity and cohesion among its members.

http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/topics_68144.htm
oh no the dipshit weatherman says im a leftard this week.....last week a dipshit lefty called me a rightard....geezus these die hard party people sure have their heads up their asses...

Forum List

Back