Where the hell is NATO on North Korea?

I thought libtards told us that being in NATO was paramount to our national security. North Korea is testing nukes and ICBM's and threatening to vaporize South Korea, Japan and the United States and NATO is fucking MUTE. Where the fuck is Angela Merkel? Where the fuck is Macron? Where the fuck are any of them?

We need to dump NATO like a fat girl after a drunken, one-night stand. Russia isn't going to invade western Europe and, frankly, I don't feel like going to war over the Crimea or Ukraine. You libtards are free to fly over and volunteer in the Ukranina militia, if it's that important to you.
SEATO responsibility.

Hit NK with everything we got. Lives will be lost. But past Presidents, Democrats and Republican should have stopped this situation long ago. Now he threatens millions. Our sense of responsibility to the human race demands we attack and stop this before they get even more powerful.

Hit NK with everything we got. Lives will be lost. But past Presidents, Democrats and Republican should have stopped this situation long ago. Now he threatens millions. Our sense of responsibility to the human race demands we attack and stop this before they get even more powerful.
China will hit us if we initiate a strike against North Korea. I think our sense of responsibility to the human race and the planet demands we de-escalate this situation and disarm them.

You are obviously not among those at risk of being killed in a confrontation, Bush!

China will hit us if we initiate a strike against North Korea. I think our sense of responsibility to the human race and the planet demands we de-escalate this situation and disarm them.
They would attack their largest consumer and go into an economic depression? Nope. They would do shit.

We got China by the balls. They need our $$$$$.

Old gal:
'China will hit us if we initiate a strike against North Korea. I think our sense of responsibility to the human race and the planet demands we de-escalate this situation and disarm them'
China only needs to call in our debt to bring America down. It would be cheaper to buy NK and turn it into a golf course.

I thought libtards told us that being in NATO was paramount to our national security. North Korea is testing nukes and ICBM's and threatening to vaporize South Korea, Japan and the United States and NATO is fucking MUTE. Where the fuck is Angela Merkel? Where the fuck is Macron? Where the fuck are any of them?

We need to dump NATO like a fat girl after a drunken, one-night stand. Russia isn't going to invade western Europe and, frankly, I don't feel like going to war over the Crimea or Ukraine. You libtards are free to fly over and volunteer in the Ukranina militia, if it's that important to you.

Your president told us the size of his penis would deter North Korea..

Old gal:
'China will hit us if we initiate a strike against North Korea. I think our sense of responsibility to the human race and the planet demands we de-escalate this situation and disarm them'
China only needs to call in our debt to bring America down. It would be cheaper to buy NK and turn it into a golf course.
And if we tell them "fuck you, we will not pay our debt, and you cannot dump your shit on our market anymore." China is done. We would kick their ass in war as well. Might take a draft and pussies like you might actually have to do something for your country for a change instead of living off the bravery of others.

NO. WAR IS BAD,

Old gal:
And if we tell them "fuck you, we will not pay our debt, and you cannot dump your shit on our market anymore." China is done. We would kick their ass in war as well. Might take a draft and pussies like you might actually have to do something for your country for a change instead of living off the bravery of others.
So you want to take on China too.

We got China by the balls. They need our $$$$$.
Keep thinkin that, Bush.

Forum List

Back