Where the hell is NATO on North Korea?

If necessary. Kill every goddamn man woman and child.
Fascinating...including all ours?
How would North Korea do that? Your just a common pussy.
Your mental illness has already made you forget you threatened China too.
China will do nothing. Economically they need us.
You betting your family's lives on that, are you?

its the NORTH PACIFIC not the N.Atlantic......
Strange. I didn't see any mention of 'world region' as a requirement in Article V.

Have we been attacked by NK?
No.

That is not what I was replying to.

It doesn't matter if N. Korea is NOT in Europe. We are part of NATO and Article V has no geographic component in it.
Have we been attacked yet?

I thought libtards told us that being in NATO was paramount to our national security. North Korea is testing nukes and ICBM's and threatening to vaporize South Korea, Japan and the United States and NATO is fucking MUTE. Where the fuck is Angela Merkel? Where the fuck is Macron? Where the fuck are any of them?

We need to dump NATO like a fat girl after a drunken, one-night stand. Russia isn't going to invade western Europe and, frankly, I don't feel like going to war over the Crimea or Ukraine. You libtards are free to fly over and volunteer in the Ukranina militia, if it's that important to you.
Actually, that area of the world would fall under SEATO (southeast asian treaty organization) not NATO .... :cool:

I guess you need a map too. Korea is not in Southeast Asia. SEATO also hasn't existed in 40 years. Do try to keep up!

I thought libtards told us that being in NATO was paramount to our national security. North Korea is testing nukes and ICBM's and threatening to vaporize South Korea, Japan and the United States and NATO is fucking MUTE. Where the fuck is Angela Merkel? Where the fuck is Macron? Where the fuck are any of them?

We need to dump NATO like a fat girl after a drunken, one-night stand. Russia isn't going to invade western Europe and, frankly, I don't feel like going to war over the Crimea or Ukraine. You libtards are free to fly over and volunteer in the Ukranina militia, if it's that important to you.
SEATO responsibility.

SEATO has been gone for 40 years. Do try to keep up!

these were the members of SEATO......

• 23px-Flag_of_Australia.svg.png
    Australia
  • 23px-Flag_of_New_Zealand.svg.png
    New Zealand
  • 23px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png
    Pakistan (including East Pakistan, now People's Rep. of Bangladesh)
  • 23px-Flag_of_the_Philippines_%28navy_blue%29.svg.png
    Philippines
  • 23px-Flag_of_Thailand.svg.png
    Thailand
  • 23px-Flag_of_France.svg.png
    France
  • 23px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png
    United Kingdom
  • 23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
    United States

Strange. I didn't see any mention of 'world region' as a requirement in Article V.

No.

It doesn't matter if N. Korea is NOT in Europe. We are part of NATO and Article V has no geographic component in it.
Ask Me when you learn to comprehend the language.

[
Don't question my service you fucking puke piece of shit. Just enjoy the freedoms I defended for you.

Did you fight in WWII? That is the only war that America was involved in the last 70 years where it was defending its citizen's freedoms. EVERY other war since has been about defending its sphere of influence.

LOL when did N. Korea move to the North Atlantic? I suppose you might have meant the UN since SEATO disbanded 40 years ago. Of course your ignorance isn't the only thing on display in your post, you've shown a callous disregard for women too. You must have voted for Trump.

[
Don't question my service you fucking puke piece of shit. Just enjoy the freedoms I defended for you.

Did you fight in WWII? That is the only war that America was involved in the last 70 years where it was defending its citizen's freedoms. EVERY other war since has been about defending its sphere of influence.

I couldn't decide, Winner or Informative? I think both. Thank you.

[

That sphere = security and freedom.

No.

Again, what does Article 5 require them to do anything before we are attacked?

Answer your own question.

[

Of course. I mean look at Vietnam. You lost. And then what happened. Vietnam took over the world. Oh, that's right. It didn't.

No.

Ask Me when you learn to comprehend the language.

I comprehend just fine. What does Article V say in your opinion?

No.

Again, I was NOT addressing that issue.

Now, you claim you're intelligent, but I have yet to see any proof of it.

We are a member of NATO. In the NATO treaty, Article V says that if one country is attacked, the others are obligated to aid them.

Care to show Me where, anywhere in the treaty, that geographic location of the member who is attacked matter?

So, when you say, NATO is not in the N. Pacific, you, and the others, are just being fucking morons. There IS NO REQUIREMENT for the nation that was attacked to be attacked in the Atlantic, or Europe, or the N. America. NATO is obligated to come to our aid if and when N. Korea attacks us.

[

Ah yes...dominoes.....now Communist governments are everywhere...lol

No.

Again, I was NOT addressing that issue.

Now, you claim you're intelligent, but I have yet to see any proof of it.

We are a member of NATO. In the NATO treaty, Article V says that if one country is attacked, the others are obligated to aid them.

Care to show Me where, anywhere in the treaty, that geographic location of the member who is attacked matter?

So, when you say, NATO is not in the N. Pacific, you, and the others, are just being fucking morons. There IS NO REQUIREMENT for the nation that was attacked to be attacked in the Atlantic, or Europe, or the N. America. NATO is obligated to come to our aid if and when N. Korea attacks us.
Who in NATO has been attacked?

Where were the huge numbers of NATO troops when Afghanistan attacked us? Their support was minimal, at best.

Forum List

Back