Where the hell is NATO on North Korea?

NATO followed us into afghanistan, because we were attacked on 9-11.

NATO covers it's members, not the entire world.

Their support was at a minimum. NATO is worthless.

The number of Nato forces peaked at about 140,000 in 2011, but decreased in subsequent years as Nato countries wound down combat operations, handing over control to local security forces. Countries with troops still in Afghanistan include theUS, Georgia, Germany, Turkey, Romania, Italy, the UK and Australia.

Interesting. Link?

The number of Nato forces peaked at about 140,000 in 2011, but decreased in subsequent years as Nato countries wound down combat operations, handing over control to local security forces. Countries with troops still in Afghanistan include theUS, Georgia, Germany, Turkey, Romania, Italy, the UK and Australia.

Interesting. Link?

It's what came up, by putting "nato afghanistan" into google.

The foreign troops left in Afghanistan

its the NORTH PACIFIC not the N.Atlantic......

Yea, I know, but that shouldn't matter.

Tell me . Why do we care so much about Korea ?
You know, that's not a bad question, Timmy.

That shit ties back to stupid ww2. Look how much money and drama we have invested all over the planet. For what ? Old ideas of imperialism?

It was Democrats that got us into both Korea and Vietnam. It was Republicans that got us out.
You are obviously not among those at risk of being killed in a confrontation, Bush!
Wore the uniform and fought in combat. Every generation must make it's sacrifice.
I.dont.believe.you.
Don't question my service you fucking puke piece of shit. Just enjoy the freedoms I defended for you.
I.dont.believe.you. you.are.Stolen.Valor. a.bloodthirsty.caracature.

I'm beginning to believe that too. Not many or actually no one I know from Vietnam brags about being a combat vet. They do not advocate war and silent to this day what happened over there, but not him. I thought stolen valor last time he posted "I'm a Goddamn combat Vet".

Where were the huge numbers of NATO troops when Afghanistan attacked us? Their support was minimal, at best.

When did Afghanistan attack U.S?

The Taliban supported Al Qaeda and their September 11 attacks. Bush demanded that the Taliban turn over Bin Laden and the Taliban refused. Yes, we were, in effect, attacked by Afghanistan.

Interesting. Link?

It's what came up, by putting "nato afghanistan" into google.

The foreign troops left in Afghanistan

It's customary to provide a link when citing such things. You know, like saying "please" and "thank you" and holding the door for people behind you.

Wore the uniform and fought in combat. Every generation must make it's sacrifice.
I.dont.believe.you.
Don't question my service you fucking puke piece of shit. Just enjoy the freedoms I defended for you.
I.dont.believe.you. you.are.Stolen.Valor. a.bloodthirsty.caracature.
Your an idiot. You attack my military service because your argument is weak.

He's a libtard. He hates America and he hates the military.

When what branch and where did you serve?

I will add that, in Afghanistan, it was the Americans doing the dirty work.

Where were the huge numbers of NATO troops when Afghanistan attacked us? Their support was minimal, at best.

The Taliban supported Al Qaeda and their September 11 attacks. Bush demanded that the Taliban turn over Bin Laden and the Taliban refused. Yes, we were, in effect, attacked by Afghanistan.

I doubt you can find one from Afghanistan in the bunch that planned and carried out 9/11, mostly Saudi's. In effect is not U.S. soil and yes most of them sent troops in our fight in the ME.

I thought libtards told us that being in NATO was paramount to our national security. North Korea is testing nukes and ICBM's and threatening to vaporize South Korea, Japan and the United States and NATO is fucking MUTE. Where the fuck is Angela Merkel? Where the fuck is Macron? Where the fuck are any of them?

We need to dump NATO like a fat girl after a drunken, one-night stand. Russia isn't going to invade western Europe and, frankly, I don't feel like going to war over the Crimea or Ukraine. You libtards are free to fly over and volunteer in the Ukranina militia, if it's that important to you.

Perhaps NATO is fed up of being the US's bitch.

"Oh, we're just going to invade another country" "Er... again? Are you fucking serious? We're not going to join you in your invasions."

NATO is a DEFENSIVE PACT. North Korea hasn't attacked anyone other than a few skirmishes with South Korea (who they actually at war with), compare this to the US who doesn't declare war, and has managed to invade a lot of countries, bomb a lot of countries, interfere with a lot of countries recently.

NATO is a paper tiger. It's a worthless alliance. Nobody is going to attack Europe and the Europeans aren't going to risk their neck for Americans, Japanese and South Koreans.

NATO is a paper tiger. It's a worthless alliance. Nobody is going to attack Europe and the Europeans aren't going to risk their neck for Americans, Japanese and South Koreans.

Maybe they're not going to attack Europe because of NATO...hmmm...

Who is "they"? And isn't Europe capable of taking care of their own defense needs? They don't America to protect them. Nobody is attacking and, besides, they should pay for their own defense.

Why do you support sending American boys to die for Europe?

I doubt you can find one from Afghanistan in the bunch that planned and carried out 9/11, mostly Saudi's. In effect is not U.S. soil and yes most of them sent troops in our fight in the ME.

The Taliban would not turn over Bin Laden, so we removed the problem.

Who is "they"? And isn't Europe capable of taking care of their own defense needs? They don't America to protect them. Nobody is attacking and, besides, they should pay for their own defense.

Why do you support sending American boys to die for Europe?

They might be every country in the world. Russia won't attack NATO. China hasn't attacked NATO.

Yes, the EU is capable of defending itself. That's not the point, is it?

Simple . Korea is not in NATO.

And the United States is not in Europe, but you can bet those cock-suckers would want us to fight for them if they were attacked.
As they did in others wars they helped the US. Let's not forget the help of the French against the Brits.

Rest assured, the French today would NOT help us.
They would but not if Trump is the president. But just keep in mind that without the help of the French you would still have a queen instead of a president.

Forum List

Back