Where the hell is NATO on North Korea?

Hit NK with everything we got. Lives will be lost. But past Presidents, Democrats and Republican should have stopped this situation long ago. Now he threatens millions. Our sense of responsibility to the human race demands we attack and stop this before they get even more powerful.
Nukes?
If necessary. Kill every goddamn man woman and child.

Hit NK with everything we got. Lives will be lost. But past Presidents, Democrats and Republican should have stopped this situation long ago. Now he threatens millions. Our sense of responsibility to the human race demands we attack and stop this before they get even more powerful.
China will hit us if we initiate a strike against North Korea. I think our sense of responsibility to the human race and the planet demands we de-escalate this situation and disarm them.
We got China by the balls. They need our $$$$$.
Keep thinkin that, Bush.
Truth.

Nukes?
Fascinating...including all ours?

Nukes?
How would North Korea do that? Your just a common pussy.

You are obviously not among those at risk of being killed in a confrontation, Bush!
Wore the uniform and fought in combat. Every generation must make it's sacrifice.
I.dont.believe.you.
Don't question my service you fucking puke piece of shit. Just enjoy the freedoms I defended for you.
I.dont.believe.you. you.are.Stolen.Valor. a.bloodthirsty.caracature.
Your an idiot. You attack my military service because your argument is weak.

You are obviously not among those at risk of being killed in a confrontation, Bush!
Wore the uniform and fought in combat. Every generation must make it's sacrifice.
No more America military deaths.
When you sign up to wear the uniform, possibility of death is part of it.
And all those who never signed up for anything? You are advocating genocide by nuke. I refuse to believe anyone who served more than playing with g I Joe's as a 11 year old would advocate that...unless some severe mental illness was in play.

I.dont.believe.you.
Don't question my service you fucking puke piece of shit. Just enjoy the freedoms I defended for you.
Stolen.Valor still saber-rattling

Nukes?
Your mental illness has already made you forget you threatened China too.

I.dont.believe.you.
No valor still stupid.

Nukes?
Your mental illness has already made you forget you threatened China too.
China will do nothing. Economically they need us.

I.dont.believe.you.
No valor still stupid.
"No valor"......."still stupid"
You got that right.

To threaten China with nukes is insanely stupid.

Forum List

Back