Where the hell is Ruth Bader Ginsberg? Proof of life required!!!

Yeah not buying RBG is recovering. A few weeks back Fox news flashed a screen implying she had died and was quick to apologize, but the other networks who are quick to jump on any mistake made by Fox ignored the slip up. Why?
If she attended a concert and is in recovering health why not release a picture. Is she in such poor health that cannot be masked for a few seconds to take a simple picture?
Funny thing is you don't make the rules for other peoples existence, sorry...Get a child or a husband if you have the need to demand..
You do not understand. I would watch parts of America destroyed now. This is war you are in a matur level at against others who are still infants and starting to realize the are being screwed over. And you are talking husband and children to people you do not know. Your rules are over. Exterminate....exterminate...Let the cities burn!
Learn proper English, my God it's like reading a book written by a kindergarten kid.
And you approve a minimum two language nation!
There is no national language any language can be used.

Yes it can, but what good does it do when most others can’t understand you?

If you are going to move to a country.......any country, and are too lazy to learn their language, then perhaps you don’t belong there because what that means is you don’t care about fitting in or assimilating.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I heard on the radio that she was spotted at a concert yesterday.
No mention of if she was alive or dead at the time

ll3pCjq.jpg

Justice Roberts should pay her a visit to see if she if capable of performing her duties. Can he toss her off the USSC if she is unable to perform?

He can try. Nobody wants to impeach her. This has come up before a number of times (because we don't have USSC term limits, which we should) and after a few weeks, they do try to get the Justice to retire. This could go on two or three months, but surely not a year or more. Usually, time solves the problem.

Well we'll find out in a little while won't we? If shes not at the SOTU it will mean that she's either dead and gone or one foot in the coffin and the other on a banana.

Nope, they finessed that one ---- only four justices showed up at all! Roberts, Kagan, Gorsuch, and Kavanaugh. No one can say the other five are dead, so we continue to wait for Proof of Life.

Funny thing is you don't make the rules for other peoples existence, sorry...Get a child or a husband if you have the need to demand..
You do not understand. I would watch parts of America destroyed now. This is war you are in a matur level at against others who are still infants and starting to realize the are being screwed over. And you are talking husband and children to people you do not know. Your rules are over. Exterminate....exterminate...Let the cities burn!
Learn proper English, my God it's like reading a book written by a kindergarten kid.
English is our language and has always been our language. "If you come here and can't speak English after 5 years, then go back to where you came from". Teddy Roosevelt.

I live on land that the US purchased from Mexico in 1854, as I recall. (The Gladstone Purchase). Does this mean that I have to move back to Georgia?

If you are going to move to a country.......any country, and are too lazy to learn their language, then perhaps you don’t belong there because what that means is you don’t care about fitting in or assimilating.

How many languages have you ever tried to learn?

How many languages have you ever tried to learn?

One. What does that have to do with anything?

PuTtEnCT_bigger.jpg
POTUS Press ‏ @POTUSPress 6h6 hours ago

There are UNCONFIRMED reports from various NON-OFFICIAL sources that Justice RBG is in a coma and on life support. News outlets reported last Monday on a WAPO story that she attended National Museum of Women in the Arts but no photos or confirmation has emerged.

and POTUS Press added:

"While we share in our concern for Justice Ginsberg and pray for her recovery, the fact that she is reportedly recovering in her DC home, and evidently able to vote on issues before SCOTUS, yet is unable to be interviewed by officials or reporters, is to say the least, odd."

Last edited:
https://www.americanthinker.com/blo..._watch_nears_the_end_of_its_second_month.html

It's been 54 days since Ruth Bader Ginsburg was seen alive, and rumors are getting out of control!!!

What will Democrats do if she dies? Trump will get his third nomination to the Supreme Court, guaranteeing a very conservative court for decades to come!!!

After what Democrats did to Kavenaugh, they will become twice as desperate in their attacks at the next nominee!!!
This thread is proof that getting many "winner" Ratings doesn't make a crappy thread good:

"Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was back at the court on Friday for the justices' private conference.

The Supreme Court's Public Information Office told The Hill that Ginsburg was attending the regular closed-door meeting in which the justices consider requests to review cases. Ginsburg has been absent from the court since undergoing surgery in late December to remove two cancerous nodules from her lower left lung."

Ginsburg back at Supreme Court

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo..._watch_nears_the_end_of_its_second_month.html

It's been 54 days since Ruth Bader Ginsburg was seen alive, and rumors are getting out of control!!!

What will Democrats do if she dies? Trump will get his third nomination to the Supreme Court, guaranteeing a very conservative court for decades to come!!!

After what Democrats did to Kavenaugh, they will become twice as desperate in their attacks at the next nominee!!!
This thread is proof that getting many "winner" Ratings doesn't make a crappy thread good:

"Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was back at the court on Friday for the justices' private conference.

The Supreme Court's Public Information Office told The Hill that Ginsburg was attending the regular closed-door meeting in which the justices consider requests to review cases. Ginsburg has been absent from the court since undergoing surgery in late December to remove two cancerous nodules from her lower left lung."

Ginsburg back at Supreme Court
If a tree falls in the forest and nobody sees it....

We used to have this game called "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego" .... maybe it's time to give the game a new name?
Except that Carmen Sandiego is a sexually attractive woman and Ruth Bader Ginsburg is ugly as they come.
How many 85 year old women do you find sexually attractive asshole?

Oh yea...The Notorious RBG is BACK

April 2018! Even then Ruth Buzzi could barely move and could not speak English.

A year later TMZ is using very similar airport footage to prove Ruth Buzzi is alive and kickin'! Some folks think that is either a double are something! Same jacket, walking less hunched over. Very strange!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back