Where the hell is the irate left?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I thought bombing Muslims created terrorists?

Where's the march on Washington?

Where are the protesters?

Where is code pink?

Why is every lib on this board deflecting with talk about past wars?

Show some fucking spine and stand up to what you would otherwise be condemning under any other circumstances.

Libs are lemmings and they are following Obama right over the cliff.

tumblr_m3or4zqykV1rr5t33o1_500.gif

Where is code pink?

Show some fucking spine and stand up to what you would otherwise be condemning under any other circumstances.

Hearing crickets.

• Banned

Where is code pink?

Carville: People Are Freaking Out About Syria Because Of Bush And Iraq | RealClearPolitics

Carville blames Bush.

I saw that last night but there is a bit of truth between the lines of what he said.

What would you like to hear?

I disagree with Obama and his wanting to use military action in Syria.

Now what?

Where is code pink?

Did you support the invasion of Iraq?

Last edited:
  • Banned

Where is code pink?

Yes but not how it was handled

Where is code pink?

Where is the right?

Ever?

Do you see they are so chicken shit to protest something unless its a corporate event with Dick Luger that they sit in their chair....foreal...and complain....seriously....that the LEFT isn't doing anything while they do stuff like....drop oreos on their shirt

Where is code pink?

Then why wouldn't you support invading Syria? Isn't invading Syria NECESSARY? All of the same conditions that made invading Iraq NECESSARY are in place in Syria,

based on what we were told made invading Iraq necessary.

Then why wouldn't you support invading Syria? Isn't invading Syria NECESSARY? All of the same conditions that made invading Iraq NECESSARY are in place in Syria,

Saddam Hussein invaded another country and planned to keep going. It was just a matter of time before he tried it again. He was going to do it again in 1994, but I, along with a whole lot of other active duty members, went and stopped him.

Entirely different from Assad.

Where is code pink?

She's at work.

There's an ANSWER protest this Saturday in Washington, DC. So the topic question has been answered.

This is just a missile shoot, not a war.

The ANSWER protests were quite small before the Iraq War got underway, barely drawing any attention at all. It was not until two or three years in that they began to grow into crowds numbering in the tens of thousands.

ANSWER, by the way, is a front for the Workers World Party, a Stalinist organization.

ANSWER organized and controlled all of the major anti-Iraq war protests across America. If you see an ANSWER organizer in a reflective vest at a protest, you are looking at a full-blooded commie. If you went to one of those protests, you were a textbook useful idiot. Just like the faux righties protesting this missle shoot are useful idiots for Putin.

Last edited:

Except of course a potential threat to the United States. And the fact that Syria is in a Civil war. And of course the fact that Assad has never even insinuated he was going to give chemical weapons to terrorists to attack the United States. and of course any evidence that Assad's troops and not the rebels are the ones who used the weapons.

The United States went to war with Iraq because President Bush actually believed their were weapons that were a threat to the US. Now we are about to go to war in Syria because President Obama is trying to save his pride.

Yeah. totally the same reasons here.

Some upset Lefties here.

[. . .]PCCC says more than 57,000 of its activists weighed in, and 73 percent of them opposed the U.S. taking action in Syria. ...

Rest assured, there's a bubble of seething anger waiting to burst on the House's decision next week.

Forum List

Back