Where to even begin?

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
I'm not sure what is more appalling, the fact that they would try criminalize this girls actions of trying to save an endangered animal or the fact that it's a federal crime to pick up this bird while it's perfectly acceptable to kill human babies. Libtards have really fucked up this nation.

Last month, a hyper-aggressive U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service agent, accompanied by a Virginia state trooper, arrived at Alison Capo’s door to announce that our friendly federal government intended to make her a federal criminal. The reason? Alison’s daughter Skylar rescued a woodpecker from being eaten by a cat. The penalty? A $535 fine and possible incarceration—a maximum of six months to a year in federal prison—because of a dangerously flawed federal law called the Migratory Bird Treaty Act.

Overcriminalization Victimizes Animal-Loving 11-Year-Old and Her Mother | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News Blog from The Heritage Foundation

Lol..I used to live out in a very isolated location, in a farm homestead belonging to my fiancee at the time.

The kids were out and about, and found a red tail hawk on the ground. Now I had previously saved a broken-winged owl (and transported it to the vet, who turned it over to a bird rehab center..it was eventually released back into the wild) and a sparrow hawk (that the dog had...a young fledgling that I kept until it was strong enough to fly, then released).

So we put the hawk in a couple of laundry baskets, and started making phone calls. Fish and Game said there was nothing to do . I called the rehab person, and she told me she'd send a STATE COP out to pick up the bird and bring it to her.

So the stater came and picked up the bird.

Some weeks later, I get a late night phone call from some asshole who was slurring his words, saying that he was a game officer, and he had heard that I was helping birds, and it was illegal..I told him that a state cop had taken the bird, that he needed to call HIM. Then I hung up on him.
They're obviously the best of the best.

Lol..I used to live out in a very isolated location, in a farm homestead belonging to my fiancee at the time.

The kids were out and about, and found a red tail hawk on the ground. Now I had previously saved a broken-winged owl (and transported it to the vet, who turned it over to a bird rehab center..it was eventually released back into the wild) and a sparrow hawk (that the dog had...a young fledgling that I kept until it was strong enough to fly, then released).

So we put the hawk in a couple of laundry baskets, and started making phone calls. Fish and Game said there was nothing to do . I called the rehab person, and she told me she'd send a STATE COP out to pick up the bird and bring it to her.

So the stater came and picked up the bird.

Some weeks later, I get a late night phone call from some asshole who was slurring his words, saying that he was a game officer, and he had heard that I was helping birds, and it was illegal..I told him that a state cop had taken the bird, that he needed to call HIM. Then I hung up on him.
They're obviously the best of the best.

You have to love government - they panic over an "endangered" species and then want to make you a criminal for helping to save that species... :cuckoo:

Let's hope the rumors of Obama secretly arming them and preparing to use them as an Army against us are not true, for their sakes (and the sakes of their long-suffering families. Those poor people.)! Good grief, it would be a slaughter hahaha.

No good deed goes unpunished, as I have said for years! Well...she's a juvenile, so her record will be sealed...hopefully, she won't get beaten up too bad or raped while locked up, so I guess this would qualify as a life lesson for her!

I was out jogging past some nearby condos yesterday around 6am when I came upon a coyote wandering around some parked cars. I carry a little .32 revolver because of these yuppie idiots' choice of dogs around there. I've been menaced by various breeds including chows, pits, a mastiff that's big as me (210 lbs), and some retriever/pointer mix that goes berserk when it sees me. So anyway I see this character herding some cats inside his door and tell him there's a coyote between two parked cars by him. He laughs and says "no, that's a (muttered) WOLF" I just got". He's got a coyote. And if he hadn't gotten it inside before I reached for my pistol he'd have had a dead coyote/"wolf" on his hands. When they show no fear of humans they're either rabid or hungry enough to attack. I'm going to find a new route to run.
unsure_zps8c28e5b2.png

Last edited:
Wild. One of the outdoor cats had a robin yesterday and I picked it up by the tail and threw it in the air --- it flew away. I apologized to the cat.

Didn't know I would have to apologize to Uncle Sam.

Never, never, never, never tell ANY govenment official about any involvement you have with animals. That's the rule in the country. Doesn't matter what it is, bears, wolves, foxes, anything --- they will ALWAYS be against you. So just don't get them involved.

oh well, tough shit

Never try to help anything or the Feds will descend upon you w/o mercy.

jezuz

Look up what any gov agency does to people, especially home owners, and you will find a list of horrors.

No, help animals or shoot animals or whatever you have to do, but do NOT call the police/government/animal control for help!!!!!!!

It never has a happy ending.

I'm not sure what is more appalling, the fact that they would try criminalize this girls actions of trying to save an endangered animal or the fact that it's a federal crime to pick up this bird while it's perfectly acceptable to kill human babies. Libtards have really fucked up this nation.

Last month, a hyper-aggressive U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service agent, accompanied by a Virginia state trooper, arrived at Alison Capo’s door to announce that our friendly federal government intended to make her a federal criminal. The reason? Alison’s daughter Skylar rescued a woodpecker from being eaten by a cat. The penalty? A $535 fine and possible incarceration—a maximum of six months to a year in federal prison—because of a dangerously flawed federal law called the Migratory Bird Treaty Act.

Overcriminalization Victimizes Animal-Loving 11-Year-Old and Her Mother | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News Blog from The Heritage Foundation

Lemmings don't deserve a job with any more responsibility that a street cleaner. Their ideas are so scattered brained that they can't be trusted to do anything else.

CB

Last edited:

Forum List

Back