🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where to we go from here? Who is incharge?

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
I have begun to think that the Illuminati is winning. Our 2 party system just does not work anymore. We will be under One World Order before much longer. The Dems are never going to work with the Trump Administration to clean the corruption up and get us back to a lawful nation and I don't see the false news stopping. I don't see the Progressives stopping the attacks upon the President. They see this as the spot in history that they take over the Nation lock stock and barrel. In the back ground I see that a unknown bunch of people known as the Illuminati could be part of the problem since they operate on both side of the political spectrum and member are not identified. Could this group be the catalyst behind all of the events that are happening.? I really don't know the answer to this question, and bet I never will.
free speech.jpeg

I have begun to think that the Illuminati is winning. Our 2 party system just does not work anymore. We will be under One World Order before much longer. The Dems are never going to work with the Trump Administration to clean the corruption up and get us back to a lawful nation and I don't see the false news stopping. I don't see the Progressives stopping the attacks upon the President. They see this as the spot in history that they take over the Nation lock stock and barrel. In the back ground I see that a unknown bunch of people known as the Illuminati could be part of the problem since they operate on both side of the political spectrum and member are not identified. Could this group be the catalyst behind all of the events that are happening.? I really don't know the answer to this question, and bet I never will.View attachment 133139

Trump had a chance to unite the country including today...instead he is so concerned about his image and ego he continues to insult and stab at anyone who doesn't agree with him..which is getting him into trouble.

He is non-transparent and lied to the democrats who supported him last year when the GOP/ Fox hated him.

But the GOP is loving the distraction Trump is doing while they pass their agenda quietly while the country fights ( but a light has been shed on that) so the weasels are finally getting disgusted with the daily drama .

I see Trump doing the same things that he gave Obama such a hard time over, and all the democrats see are excuses being made for his behavior

This will piss people off...

Republicans here seem to have forgotten the word "amateur" these last 5 months. Trump is over his head and it isn't just the Democrats that are the source of his problems. The lack of respect by the GOP establishment isn't helpful but then face it, the man burned a lot of bridges on the way to the nomination. His crap may fly in a family business but people skills are essential to get things done in Washington.

I have begun to think that the Illuminati is winning. Our 2 party system just does not work anymore. We will be under One World Order before much longer. The Dems are never going to work with the Trump Administration to clean the corruption up and get us back to a lawful nation and I don't see the false news stopping. I don't see the Progressives stopping the attacks upon the President. They see this as the spot in history that they take over the Nation lock stock and barrel. In the back ground I see that a unknown bunch of people known as the Illuminati could be part of the problem since they operate on both side of the political spectrum and member are not identified. Could this group be the catalyst behind all of the events that are happening.? I really don't know the answer to this question, and bet I never will.View attachment 133139

EndGame HQ full length version

We are always watching, so you better be careful about what you choose to say.

illuminati-symbols-all-seeing-eye.jpg

Trump had a chance to unite the country including today...instead he is so concerned about his image and ego he continues to insult and stab at anyone who doesn't agree with him..which is getting him into trouble.

He is non-transparent and lied to the democrats who supported him last year when the GOP/ Fox hated him.

But the GOP is loving the distraction Trump is doing while they pass their agenda quietly while the country fights ( but a light has been shed on that) so the weasels are finally getting disgusted with the daily drama .

I see Trump doing the same things that he gave Obama such a hard time over, and all the democrats see are excuses being made for his behavior

This will piss people off...
I don't agree with anything you said. Trump is guilty of not being Hillary and the left brings disgust on themselves. Lies are all they have.

We will be under One World Order before much longer.

:spinner:
Multinational corporations. You already are.
Use of the term illuminati to describe a diffuse power structure dominated by big business interests is quite unfortunate. Dan Stubbs , there is no secret cabal, the power structure in this country operates openly.

“It is arguable that the success of business propaganda in persuading us, for so long, that we are free from propaganda is one of the most significant propaganda achievements of the twentieth century.”
Alex Carey, Taking the Risk Out of Democracy: Corporate Propaganda versus Freedom and Liberty

Last edited:

Forum List

Back