Where Was God a God Hater Asks

You are being logical and logic no longer exists in much of America.

It is just another way to denigrate Christians and continue to persuade people to deny God's existence.

You are being logical and logic no longer exists in much of America.

It is just another way to denigrate Christians and continue to persuade people to deny God's existence.

Well it gets old when the right wing Christians say Our prayers are with you.

Harvard Professor Pinker: Where Was God When Florida Massacre Happened? | Breitbart

Seriously? You kicked Him out and taught the children to mock His existence.

Now, when your idiotology produced this fruit, you mock God asking, "where was God."

Obviously he is not hearing the prayers, he is waiting on us humans to take care of the issue. He is saying your prayers are a waste of time without action.

^^^Another reason you should stay off threads about God and Christianity. Clueless as the day is long

Harvard Professor Pinker: Where Was God When Florida Massacre Happened? | Breitbart

Now, when your idiotology produced this fruit, you mock God asking, "where was God."

Obviously he is not hearing the prayers, he is waiting on us humans to take care of the issue. He is saying your prayers are a waste of time without action.

^^^Another reason you should stay off threads about God and Christianity. Clueless as the day is long

You and the OP are god haters, you both hate Allah. One can't hate something he does not believe in. Why because I'm logical and use reason, instead of fantasy.

You and the OP are god haters, you both hate Allah. One can't hate something he does not believe in. Why because I'm logical and use reason, instead of fantasy.

You blabber a lot and I know no God called Allah. Now sit down muzzie

God does hear us.. but remember that we are living in a fallen world especially since the first sin.. Jesus came to clean us of sin and showed us how to live in a fallen world..
but it doesn't mean that in the fallen world , these things stopped happening.

You're playing both sides of your own logic, here. If someone who doesn't believe in God can't be called a God hater because you can't hate something you don't believe in, then someone who hates the concept of Allah but doesn't believe that concept to represent what they believe is actually God also isn't a God hater.

God does hear us.. but remember that we are living in a fallen world especially since the first sin.. Jesus came to clean us of sin and showed us how to live in a fallen world..

It's comical when non believers question why God doesn't help them..

I remember looking in from the outside not understanding the truth, until I became a christian and learned about Him..

I remember looking in from the outside not understanding the truth, until I became a christian and learned about Him..

I grew up from a very young age knowing Him. But if someone is on the outside and not understanding the truth they'd be wise not to question Him or the truth. No real Christian is going to take them serious

I grew up from a very young age knowing Him. But if someone is on the outside and not understanding the truth they'd be wise not to question Him or the truth. No real Christian is going to take them serious

Well remember that questions led to finding Him.. I lived in a bad situation after my dad died, but joined a church hiking club because I had a crush on a guy in the club..
I ended up finding God on a hike up into the cascade mountain..lol..but didn't really walk with Him until 30 years ago.

Well remember that questions led to finding Him.. I lived in a bad situation after my dad died, but joined a church hiking club because I had a crush on a guy in the club..
I ended up finding God on a hike up into the cascade mountain..lol..but didn't really walk with Him until 30 years ago.

I'm very comfortable in my relationship with Him and tickled pink our children know Him and have personal relationships with Him

You blabber a lot and I know no God called Allah. Now sit down muzzie

That makes you an atheist.

Yes its all part of the master plan. Those who were not killed, it was not their time. I applaud the young adults who are speaking up and saying " never again". God didn't give us brains just to fill our skulls, they are to use.

You're playing both sides of your own logic, here. If someone who doesn't believe in God can't be called a God hater because you can't hate something you don't believe in, then someone who hates the concept of Allah but doesn't believe that concept to represent what they believe is actually God also isn't a God hater.

True, so everyone is an atheist in one way or another.

The fatherless argument links to 'fatherless' sons, masculinity in general links to the pathology of naming god "Him." God was there at the shooting: god is death. The jury is still out on the paternal function, though chauvinism shines best from within the protection racketism of religion, while the theologian secretly gloats over the fact that His church-and-state capitalism sends the father our of town frequently, supporting the fantasy of being (present [italics] at the nuptials.

If god is (still) waiting to see us act, it's been a long wait indeed.

Arming the Teachers

'As we recall from Derrida's Politics of Friendship, there is no exception to the law of survival and "even God would be helpless" (14/31). Derrida's argument is radically atheist because it entails that nothing -- including whatever is posited as "God" -- can be exempt from temporal finitude. As Derrida points out in Rogues, "the story of a god who deconstructs himself in his ipseity" is the story of a god who is "a vulnerable nonsovereignty, one that suffers and is divisible, one that is mortal" (157/215-16).
In his reading of Genesis, Derrida focuses on the scene where God gives Adam the task of naming the animals. What interests Derrida is is that God delegates the task to Adam (in order to see [italics]) what he will do (Gen. 2:19). God himself is thus subjected to the undecidable future, since otherwise he would not have to wait and see:

'This powerful and yet deprived "in order to see" that is God's, the first stroke of time, before time, God's exposure to surprise, to the event of what is going to occur between man and animal, this time before time has always made me dizzy. As if someone said, in the form of a promise or a threat, "you will see what you will see" without knowing what was going to end up happening." '
(Radical Atheism: Derrida and the Time of Life, p.142)

Forum List

Back