Where Was God a God Hater Asks

Harvard Professor Pinker: Where Was God When Florida Massacre Happened? | Breitbart

Seriously? You kicked Him out and taught the children to mock His existence.

Now, when your idiotology produced this fruit, you mock God asking, "where was God."

Obviously he is not hearing the prayers, he is waiting on us humans to take care of the issue. He is saying your prayers are a waste of time without action.

^^^Another reason you should stay off threads about God and Christianity. Clueless as the day is long

You and the OP are god haters, you both hate Allah. One can't hate something he does not believe in. Why because I'm logical and use reason, instead of fantasy.

You blabber a lot and I know no God called Allah. Now sit down muzzie

That makes you an atheist.

I believe in God you insufferable moron. Dear God you're fucking stupid

a·the·ist
ˈāTHēəst/
noun
  1. a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

Obviously he is not hearing the prayers, he is waiting on us humans to take care of the issue. He is saying your prayers are a waste of time without action.

^^^Another reason you should stay off threads about God and Christianity. Clueless as the day is long

You and the OP are god haters, you both hate Allah. One can't hate something he does not believe in. Why because I'm logical and use reason, instead of fantasy.

a·the·ist
ˈāTHēəst/
noun

Which God do you believe in?

Harvard Professor Pinker: Where Was God When Florida Massacre Happened? | Breitbart

Now, when your idiotology produced this fruit, you mock God asking, "where was God."
Exactly! Because he is no longer welcome in schools, only he can answer where it is that he has been ever since he was shown the doors.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

And how do you know God is not welcomed in schools? Where was God when the Tx church has their mass shooting, was God not welcome in that Christian Church??

No, one can damn sure hate something they don't believe in, especially when a photo of Billy Graham is shown overlooking the masses that have been duped due to the fear of death and the theologian's exploitation of the fundamental illusion of humans: the illusion of not being dead once we already are. God is death. To hate god is the same fox-hole survival argument that includes xians, islamorads and atheists, or survival in the classroom. An armed classroom is a polite classroom.

Why is it that some non-believers think they must criticize believers?

I don't care if you don't believe. That is your prerogative. Why do you care that I believe?

Exactly! Because he is no longer welcome in schools, only he can answer where it is that he has been ever since he was shown the doors.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
And how do you know God is not welcomed in schools? Where was God when the Tx church has their mass shooting, was God not welcome in that Christian Church??
Sure he was, but sadly everyone else is also welcome in his house too including those who are demon possessed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

a·the·ist
ˈāTHēəst/
noun

If you haven't figured that out by now you're hopeless....but a hint, I don't call Him allah

a·the·ist
ˈāTHēəst/
noun

If you haven't figured that out by now you're hopeless....but a hint, I don't call Him allah

Jesus , Jealous, Yahweh, El , Elohim, etc. Pick one.

better-to-be-known-asa-sinner-than-a-hypocrite-proverb-24633180.png

God does hear us.. but remember that we are living in a fallen world especially since the first sin.. Jesus came to clean us of sin and showed us how to live in a fallen world..
but it doesn't mean that in the fallen world , these things stopped happening.

It's comical when non believers question why God doesn't help them..

run outa lighter fluid to torch that cross of yours or are you saving it to make more meth?

God does hear us.. but remember that we are living in a fallen world especially since the first sin.. Jesus came to clean us of sin and showed us how to live in a fallen world..

I remember looking in from the outside not understanding the truth, until I became a christian and learned about Him..

I grew up from a very young age knowing Him. But if someone is on the outside and not understanding the truth they'd be wise not to question Him or the truth. No real Christian is going to take them serious

who are you kidding? you sound less & less like a christian every day.

I remember looking in from the outside not understanding the truth, until I became a christian and learned about Him..

I grew up from a very young age knowing Him. But if someone is on the outside and not understanding the truth they'd be wise not to question Him or the truth. No real Christian is going to take them serious

Well remember that questions led to finding Him.. I lived in a bad situation after my dad died, but joined a church hiking club because I had a crush on a guy in the club..
I ended up finding God on a hike up into the cascade mountain..lol..but didn't really walk with Him until 30 years ago.

I'm very comfortable in my relationship with Him and tickled pink our children know Him and have personal relationships with Him

the family that prays together...

maxresdefault.jpg

God bless you always!!!

Holly

he doesn't belong in public schools. but homes, places of worship, & private parochial schools are all appropriate.

He isn't stopping abortion either. You should read up on the concept of freewill.

Why is it that some non-believers think they must criticize believers?

I don't care if you don't believe. That is your prerogative. Why do you care that I believe?

you can & should be able to believe whatever you want as long as those beliefs doesn't hurt anybody or are imposed on those that believe differently. that is what this secular nation with its constitution is supposta be all about.

you can & should be able to believe whatever you want as long as those beliefs doesn't hurt anybody or are imposed on those that believe differently. that is what this secular nation
The fruits of moving from a Christian Nation to a secular humanist Nation are clear to anyone with eyes to see. Your vision for America is an utter failure

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
First Amendment

Article VI
All debts contracted and engagements entered into, before the adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States under this Constitution, as under the Confederation.

This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding.

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the members of the several state legislatures, and all executive and judicial officers, both of the United States and of the several states, shall be bound by oath or affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.
Article VI

Jefferson's Letter to the Danbury Baptists
The Final Letter, as Sent

To messers. Nehemiah Dodge, Ephraim Robbins, & Stephen S. Nelson, a committee of the Danbury Baptist association in the state of Connecticut.

Gentlemen

The affectionate sentiments of esteem and approbation which you are so good as to express towards me, on behalf of the Danbury Baptist association, give me the highest satisfaction. my duties dictate a faithful and zealous pursuit of the interests of my constituents, & in proportion as they are persuaded of my fidelity to those duties, the discharge of them becomes more and more pleasing.

Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between Man & his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, & not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between Church & State. Adhering to this expression of the supreme will of the nation in behalf of the rights of conscience, I shall see with sincere satisfaction the progress of those sentiments which tend to restore to man all his natural rights, convinced he has no natural right in opposition to his social duties.

I reciprocate your kind prayers for the protection & blessing of the common father and creator of man, and tender you for yourselves & your religious association, assurances of my high respect & esteem.

Th Jefferson
Jan. 1. 1802.

Jefferson's Letter to the Danbury Baptists (June 1998) - Library of Congress Information Bulletin

i'll rely on the LAW of this nation, thank-you very much.

Last edited:

You're playing both sides of your own logic, here. If someone who doesn't believe in God can't be called a God hater because you can't hate something you don't believe in, then someone who hates the concept of Allah but doesn't believe that concept to represent what they believe is actually God also isn't a God hater.

True, so everyone is an atheist in one way or another.

No, it's just that someone who believes in God but doesn't believe in the God of Islam isn't a God hater for hating the concept of Allah. Not believing in Islam doesn't make one an atheist if that same person believes in some other God story.

Forum List

Back