🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where/When have Dems been as Terrible as the GOP???????

The Banker
hahahahhahahahahahahhaah last 30 years!!!
Bay of Pigs
Vietnam
Iran Hostages
all WORSE than Iraq, etc and all DNP
hahahhahahahahahahahahah

pknopp so? Japan was on our side in WW1.....Italy was on our side in WW1

So? Saddam didn't start two wars. The Iran war doesn't happen without our backing and Saddam figured we would back him again. It shows the fallacy of getting involved to start with.

Bush and the GOP inherited a balanced budget with a projected surplus (This is Fact even though the GOP loyalists have a hard time admitting and accepting this fact). 7 years later the economy was in total ruin, Mega ruin, one of the worst crashes in US history, with the GOP calling the shots the whole time causing the crash.
Another false premise. Books have been written to describe what happened to the economy that the OP summarizes poorly with nothing but opinion.

The housing crisis is a bit more complicated then simply blaming Bush and the GOP. Democrats controlled much before and during. But more importantly, Democrats and their friends stood to gain financially as much as their co-conspirators in the GOP.

Unlike you, I am educated and can articulate what I was witness to in the past. Maybe you are a bit too young to know the truth and have not had your eyes opened so that you know you must educate yourself.

Democrats and Republicans in power know what I know. That the government under George Bush sr bailed out the Saving and Loans. Bush sr. was as corrupt as they come. As were the Democrats. Anyhow, it would take a book to explain, but that said, the apple does not fall far from the tree, and Bush jr. got his oppurtunity to do as his dad did, and bail out the banks. Again with a huge helping hand of the Democrats.

Attachments

• bush.jpg
    bush.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 6
Covid: Trump had the worst covid numbers in the entire world
Another false premise. Trump did what any president should do. No need to re-state all the positive actions that Trump took.

What does need to be said is this, Trump did not interfere with the states rights which resulted in Democrat states putting covid patients in nursing homes infecting and killing thousands.

Of course Democrats are authoritarian tyrants, Democrats will impose federal power and control over states rights.

so wait Bush didn't start 2 wars we didn't need and didn't win those wars??? because that happened where were you?????? AHAHAHA!! fuckin retard

Bush didn't crash the economy something fierce after inheriting a balanced budget???? because that happened where were you?????? AHAHAHA!! fuckin retard

Trump didn't have record covid cases and record covid deaths??? that happened we can count the cases and deaths and compare... that happened where were you?????? AHAHAHA!! fuckin retard

Trump didn't incite an insurrection at the Capitol based on lies??? Do you leave under a rock?? because that happened where were you?????? AHAHAHA!! fuckin retard

You are pathetic. You just can't accept fact based reality like a total sheep and a bitch.
Yup, Bush started 2 wars with Democrat support in the House and Senate..

... after that .. you merely have absurd conclusions and an obvious mental condition.. :itsok:

Oh .. and the author of your link is a race baiting moron..

Last edited:
Another false premise. Books have been written to describe what happened to the economy that the OP summarizes poorly with nothing but opinion.

The housing crisis is a bit more complicated then simply blaming Bush and the GOP. Democrats controlled much before and during. But more importantly, Democrats and their friends stood to gain financially as much as their co-conspirators in the GOP.

Unlike you, I am educated and can articulate what I was witness to in the past. Maybe you are a bit too young to know the truth and have not had your eyes opened so that you know you must educate yourself.

Democrats and Republicans in power know what I know. That the government under George Bush sr bailed out the Saving and Loans. Bush sr. was as corrupt as they come. As were the Democrats. Anyhow, it would take a book to explain, but that said, the apple does not fall far from the tree, and Bush jr. got his oppurtunity to do as his dad did, and bail out the banks. Again with a huge helping hand of the Democrats.
Everything I posted is provable fact.
You just don't like it so you can't accept these facts.

The reality is Bush and the GOP inherited a balanced budget with a projected surplus in 2000, they maintained control of the country up until 2006. The economy crashed in 2007 and Bush and the GOP are most responsible for that crash because they were the ones calling the shots for the 6-7 years (which is a long time) before that crash.
This is how the big boy world works, you take responsibility for your failures, you don't just get to blame everyone else in life.
Maybe that is your problem in life, you always try to blame others for your failures, just like you are doing now.

The facts are kryptonite to a republican. When you compare the GOP record of total failure that of the Dems, the GOP has fucked up substantially more and substantially worse.

pknopp hahahhahahah 'without our backing'''' HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH--more bullshit from you ......
he gassed his own people and you think the US is going to stop a jackass like this? same as hitler--even worse
..a huge mistake you history ignorant people make, is that you think there can be only one: hitler
Pol Pot
Amin
Jim Jones
etc etc

You just don't like it so you can't accept these facts.

The reality is Bush and the GOP inherited a balanced budget with a projected surplus in 2000, they maintained control of the country up until 2006. The economy crashed in 2007 and Bush and the GOP are most responsible for that crash because they were the ones calling the shots for the 6-7 years (which is a long time) before that crash.
This is how the big boy world works, you take responsibility for your failures, you don't just get to blame everyone else in life.
Maybe that is your problem in life, you always try to blame others for your failures, just like you are doing now.

The facts are kryptonite to a republican. When you compare the GOP record of total failure that of the Dems, the GOP has fucked up substantially more and substantially worse.

pknopp hahahhahahah 'without our backing'''' HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH--more bullshit from you ......
he gassed his own people and you think the US is going to stop a jackass like this? same as hitler--even worse
..a huge mistake you history ignorant people make, is that you think there can be only one: hitler
Pol Pot
Amin
Jim Jones
etc etc

He killed people we ended up killing after taking over. It's "evil" when they do it and it's "spreading freedom" when we do it. Gas, drones, whatever, dead is dead.

Another false premise. Trump did what any president should do. No need to re-state all the positive actions that Trump took.

What does need to be said is this, Trump did not interfere with the states rights which resulted in Democrat states putting covid patients in nursing homes infecting and killing thousands.

Of course Democrats are authoritarian tyrants, Democrats will impose federal power and control over states rights.
Trump had the worst covid numbers in the entire world.

You can attempt to spin the facts all you want, but you are what your record says you are, and Trump had the most deaths and the most cases in the world. Along with 24+ hr wait times for testing and then when Biden took over cases instantly plumeted.

These are the facts. I get it, you are total partisan sheep and you must defend the GOP at all costs, but you do not live in fact based reality. Everything I posted is 100% fact and you can not accept that.

All you do is make excuses for GOP failure and it is pathetic. I love watching you squirm and flail at the sight of facts.

The Insurrection: Trump incited an insurrection at the Capitol
Another tired lie. After beginning this OP with lie after lie, do we need to address another democrat lie.

Democrats, like all Marxist need a person or group to hate. That way they can protect the masses from those they hate.

Democrats, are tyrants, after the BLM and Antifa riots, the destruction of our historical monuments, the Democrats have the gall to call the Jan 6th rally an insurrection.

The Democrat Brown shirts will only allow BLM and Antifa gather in large groups. Republicans will be destroyed if we resist in any way, shape, or form.

A dangerous warning is being broadcast to all Americans everytime the Democrats call Jan 6th an insurrection. We best heed this warning.

pknopp plain and simple--saddam started those wars.....the Iraq war was a ''continuation'' of PG1 [ which saddam started ]
....please, people, google '''''cease fire''' and what that means

The GOP record is abysmal, abhorrent, and deplorable. Abhorable. (Abhorable is a new word created to explain the scale of GOP failure)
There is much truth in this, that is why we rallied and voted Trump president. It is also why you fear Trump so much. Trump destroys the status quo of both parties.

Trump ran as a republican when Trump was never ever a republican. But, you got to run as something, Democrats thought Trump was their man and they will never get over being so wrong.

Attachments

• TRUMPBILL-superJumbo.jpg
    TRUMPBILL-superJumbo.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 10
He killed people we ended up killing after taking over. It's "evil" when they do it and it's "spreading freedom" when we do it. Gas, drones, whatever, dead is dead.
Global empire give us a good living. Since we do not want to build and produce everything here anymore.

Trump had the worst covid numbers in the entire world.

You can attempt to spin the facts all you want, but you are what your record says you are, and Trump had the most deaths and the most cases in the world. Along with 24+ hr wait times for testing and then when Biden took over cases instantly plumeted.

These are the facts. I get it, you are total partisan sheep and you must defend the GOP at all costs, but you do not live in fact based reality. Everything I posted is 100% fact and you can not accept that.

All you do is make excuses for GOP failure and it is pathetic. I love watching you squirm and flail at the sight of facts.
you posted opinion, if you think not, answer one question

Who in New York stated ordered covid patients into nursing homes infecting the most vulnerable resulting in thousands of deaths.

There is much truth in this, that is why we rallied and voted Trump president. It is also why you fear Trump so much. Trump destroys the status quo of both parties.

Trump ran as a republican when Trump was never ever a republican. But, you got to run as something, Democrats thought Trump was their man and they will never get over being so wrong.
Trump ran with agendas that Republicans kept deflecting and lying about doing anything about. And Prog politicians were even worse. For near all of his agendas were what both parties supported for the last couple of decades. The difference with Trump is, his way of living and perhaps a bit of ego would push the agendas.

Trump ran with agendas that Republicans kept deflecting and lying about doing anything about. And Prog politicians were even worse. For near all of his agendas were what both parties supported for the last couple of decades. The difference with Trump is, his way of living and perhaps a bit of ego would push the agendas.

A president should have an agenda. Make America Great Again is by far the only agenda we need politicians working towards.

Forum List

Back