🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where would you put Trump on the political spectrum?

if he signs the new spending bill hes nothing more than another big government progressive,,,
It’s more complex than that. He wants to get rid of the central banking system and what he’s doing with the nation’s budget right now is the same thing anyone does before they’re about to go bankrupt.. max out all the credit. He’s using the central bank right now to keep stimulating the economy enough to make progress around the world in ridding it of globalism, before the fiat system collapses and then he’s going to usher back in a sound monetary policy controlled by congress, the way it was originally intended to be. It’s the whole reason for the USMCA and the trade deal with China... it’s going to make the US a manufacturing powerhouse to insulate us enough to transition back into sound money again.

The man is a genius. I know it’s hard to see it because the media isn’t covering it in that way but it’s so simple to see when you look at everything trump is doing. The fiat central banking system is almost at its end. It can’t sustain itself anymore, there’s been too much debt and too much fake money created. He’s running up the credit card before he bankrupts the fiat system and it’s beautiful.

I think the Democrats should pray for a Democratic Congress and Donald Trump as President after the 2020 election.

Donald Trump will go along with amnesty and universal health care. He has always wanted universal health care. He also wants an assault weapons ban.

If a Democrat wins the White House, and he sends a UHC bill to Congress, the minority Republicans would use every tactical nuke in their inventory to stop it.

But if Trump sent a UHC bill to the Congress, the spineless lickspittle Republicans would start saying, "We have always been at war with eastasia in favor of UHC!" And three milliseconds later, so will the entire rube herd.

And it will fly through Congress like shit through a goose.
After today there is no way the dems hang onto congress...
Seems I heard something similar in 2017...
That was before the partisan impeachment and Trump wasn't on the ballot....you losers are toast.....

I think the Democrats should pray for a Democratic Congress and Donald Trump as President after the 2020 election.

Donald Trump will go along with amnesty and universal health care. He has always wanted universal health care. He also wants an assault weapons ban.

If a Democrat wins the White House, and he sends a UHC bill to Congress, the minority Republicans would use every tactical nuke in their inventory to stop it.

But if Trump sent a UHC bill to the Congress, the spineless lickspittle Republicans would start saying, "We have always been at war with eastasia in favor of UHC!" And three milliseconds later, so will the entire rube herd.

That was before the partisan impeachment and Trump wasn't on the ballot....you losers are toast.....
"you losers"

I'm not a Democrat. I'm a Never Trumper, and the whole country are losers while Trump is in the White House.

The as yet unborn will be paying for his deficits which he used to con the rubes into a fake prosperity.

"you losers"

I'm not a Democrat. I'm a Never Trumper, and the whole country are losers while Trump is in the White House.

The as yet unborn will be paying for his deficits which he used to con the rubes into a fake prosperity.
Yet you repeatedly kiss Obamas ass. Ban this troll.

"you losers"

Says the BIGGEST loser on this site. Too bad, Sparky!

"you losers"

Yet you repeatedly kiss Obamas ass. Ban this troll.
Yep, I believe G's lips are permanently affixed to Barry's backside.................

if he signs the new spending bill hes nothing more than another big government progressive,,,
It’s more complex than that. He wants to get rid of the central banking system and what he’s doing with the nation’s budget right now is the same thing anyone does before they’re about to go bankrupt.. max out all the credit. He’s using the central bank right now to keep stimulating the economy enough to make progress around the world in ridding it of globalism, before the fiat system collapses and then he’s going to usher back in a sound monetary policy controlled by congress, the way it was originally intended to be. It’s the whole reason for the USMCA and the trade deal with China... it’s going to make the US a manufacturing powerhouse to insulate us enough to transition back into sound money again.

The man is a genius. I know it’s hard to see it because the media isn’t covering it in that way but it’s so simple to see when you look at everything trump is doing. The fiat central banking system is almost at its end. It can’t sustain itself anymore, there’s been too much debt and too much fake money created. He’s running up the credit card before he bankrupts the fiat system and it’s beautiful.
the country cant go bankrupt you stupid fuck,,,

Trump is socially liberal, fiscally moderate, and culturally conservative. And don't bother hyperventilating about his divorces and peccadillos regarding the latter. By culturally conservative, I mean that he believes in America, the founding values, the right of a nation to exist as an autonomous entity separate from other nations.

A rung lower than Howdy Doody
He-he, MORE nonsense from Little Eddie. Don't worry, Trump WILL be officially leaving the White House in January of 2025. Enjoy!
If on a stretcher the wait would be worth it He's as useless as tits on a bull
Little Eddie is NOT a happy camper. Poor fella.............
I'm really caught between a rock and a hard place I despise trump and everything about him but I'm doing fantastically well in the market .I'll try not to vote with my pocket but for my country Stay tuned

A rung lower than Howdy Doody
He-he, MORE nonsense from Little Eddie. Don't worry, Trump WILL be officially leaving the White House in January of 2025. Enjoy!
If on a stretcher the wait would be worth it He's as useless as tits on a bull
Little Eddie is NOT a happy camper. Poor fella.............
I'm really caught between a rock and a hard place I despise trump and everything about him but I'm doing fantastically well in the market .I'll try not to vote with my pocket but for my country Stay tuned

So, you'll be voting from Trump!

Trump has achieved more for America than the last 4 presidents combined.....and sadly that is the real reason he is being impeached...you are not suppose to actually do what you promised and make real lives better...if you do the swamp will ruin you....

Yeah, this Cult45 talking point gets regurgitated 100 times a day, but the facts never match the rhetoric. Bluster is bluster.

got evidence

A bit of a different place on the continuum, I would say he is "pragmatic", common sense capitalist.

In traditional ideology, I'd say he leans libertarian, both socially and economically. He backs up this ideology by demanding other nations operate the same. This is the part that befuddles most political viewers, because they fail to appreciate that you being a Free Market capitalist while your trading partners are heavily protectionist and exploitive, only allows you to be hurt and minimize your own advantage. So they call Trump a populist, protectionist, but it is not accurate in my opinion. He is responding to decades of neglect and abuse by allies and enemies alike.

As such, Trump is different. He says "I've been on both sides before. Sometimes the bug, sometimes the windshield". He prefers to be the windshield and force other nations to play fair or pay the freight. Why would you give up your advantage to other nations in the name of some artificial "harmony"? Harmony for social globalists, is USA getting fleeced.

For starters he is obviously Authoritarian... He has increased Spending while performing Tax Cuts, which also make irresponsible...

His trade war and immigration policies makes him again the Free Market and actually makes him protectionist and isolationist.

He also sides with US enemies over allies... Think that just a traitor... And asking a foreign government to announce an investigation into your political rival makes you corrupt...
record tax revenues

Forum List

Back