🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where would you put Trump on the political spectrum?

Where would you put Trump on the political spectrum?
The far left. He's always been far left.

And now he is channeling his far left limousine liberal with his tariff war, trillion dollar deficits, his insistence Bush lied about WMDs, adultery, and his love affairs with a KGB thug and a North Korean communist dictator.
Trump is no right-wing jesus nazi conservative, but FAR LEFT?

Shut the fuck up. Your hate has cause you to lose all objectivity.

First, Trump was a registered Democrat all during the Bush Administration.

Some direct quotes:

“I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States.”

"Bill Clinton was a great president. They are fine people."

“I’m very pro-choice.”

“It may be a little bit of a New York background, because there is some different attitude in different parts of the country…but I am strongly for choice.”

“I am pro-choice in every respect”.

Trump on the Iraq War:

"Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies. And, I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant. And they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And, yet, Bush got us into this horrible war with lies, by lying, by saying they had weapons of mass destruction, by saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true."

"It just seemed like [Nancy Pelosi] was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which, personally, I think would have been a wonderful thing."

Trump the cut-and-run New York limousine liberal:

BLITZER: How does the United States get out of this situation?

TRUMP: You know how they get out? They get out! That's how they get out. Declare victory, and leave.

Trump on health care reform:

“As far as single payer, it works in Canada. It works incredibly well in Scotland."

Donald Trump in his book The America We Deserve:

We must have universal healthcare...
I'm a conservative on most issues but a liberal on this one. We should not hear so many stories of families ruined by healthcare expenses...

Doctors might be paid less than they are now, as is the case in Canada, but they would be able to treat more patients because of the reduction in their paperwork..

The Canadian plan also helps Canadians live longer and healthier than Americans. There are fewer medical lawsuits, less loss of labor to sickness, and lower costs to companies paying for the medical care of their employees. If the program were in place in Massachusetts in 1999 it would have reduced administrative costs by $2.5 million. We need, as a nation, to reexamine the single-payer plan, as many individual states are doing.

Donald Trump on Larry King the first time he ran for President:

I'm quite liberal, and getting much more liberal, on health care and other things. What's the purpose of a country if you're not gonna have defense and health care? If you can’t take care of your sick in the country, forget it, it’s all over. So I'm very liberal when it comes to health care. I believe in universal healthcare.

Trump not only supports an Assault Weapons Ban, he also believes in background checks and longer waiting periods to buy a gun: “I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s internet technology we should be able to tell within 72 hours if a potential gun owner has a record.”

trump-democrat.jpg

trump-limo.jpg

Hey, where do I register as a Republican?

New York limousine liberal Democrat Donald Trump obviously saw the Republican party had completely abdicated on its principles and was in tatters. That's when he realized the best and quickest way to destroy the GOP was from the inside.

Donald Trump is a parody of what far left liberals believe the way right wingers think.

Ironically, Trump has gotten them to actually start thinking that way.

He is a very successful con man. He's made his entire fortune on deception.

Trump even managed to get the tard herd to go along with his "Bush lied about WMDs" schtick. At the very least, he got the submissive cucks to shut up about WMDs in Iraq.

I predicted several times before the election that Trump would lead the tard herd into the far left cave.

Trump is proving me right way beyond my expectations. He's gotten them to publicly fellate a KGB thug. He's gotten them to totally roll over on deficits. He's gotten them to admire him for his adultery. He's gotten them to go along with a liberal protectionist tariff war.

Everything and more that the tards bitched about Obama, Trump has gotten them to totally capitulate.

Trump has even managed to fool the tard herd into believing he would get rid of Obamacare, and instead Trump has ensured Obamacare will be around as long as he is.

And don't even get me started on EO's and golf trips! :lol:

Trump has achieved more for America than the last 4 presidents combined.....and sadly that is the real reason he is being impeached...you are not suppose to actually do what you promised and make real lives better...if you do the swamp will ruin you....

Yeah, this Cult45 talking point gets regurgitated 100 times a day, but the facts never match the rhetoric. Bluster is bluster.

Trump has achieved more for America than the last 4 presidents combined.....and sadly that is the real reason he is being impeached...you are not suppose to actually do what you promised and make real lives better...if you do the swamp will ruin you....

Yeah, this Cult45 talking point gets regurgitated 100 times a day, but the facts never match the rhetoric. Bluster is bluster.
You don't know the facts...they don't give the facts on CNN....you don't want to know the facts....you can't handle the truth....

Donald Trump is a parody of what far left liberals believe the way right wingers think.

Ironically, Trump has gotten them to actually start thinking that way.

He is a very successful con man. He's made his entire fortune on deception.

That is the correct answer. The Orange Virus is a carnival show barker. Nothing more.

You don't know the facts...they don't give the facts on CNN....you don't want to know the facts....you can't handle the truth....

Actually, all I require is my own assessment of the Orange Administration based on my own sources and experience, which likely varies greatly from those of Cult45. I don't blame you for disagreeing. Someone always will be on the wrong side of things, why not have it be you?

Actually, all I require is my own assessment of the Orange Administration based on my own sources and experience, which likely varies greatly from those of Cult45. I don't blame you for disagreeing. Someone always will be on the wrong side of things, why not have it be you?
yeah...you hate him...regardless of how good for the nation he has been under fire the whole way...he is making lives better...he is showing how wrong the dems and Obama were to say this was the best we can do in 2012...I guess you and your nut job TDS buddies are fine going back to those days....the rest of the nation Im sure is not....

yeah...you hate him...regardless of how good for the nation he has been under fire the whole way...he is making lives better...he is showing how wrong the dems and Obama were to say this was the best we can do in 2012...I guess you and your nut job TDS buddies are fine going back to those days....the rest of the nation Im sure is not....

he hasnt made my life better,,,the debt is higher, and my rights are fewer,,,

The debt would have been higher no matter who won...Bush?.....Hillary?....are you serious?...we are still at war friend.....and exactly what right has he taken from you?...

The debt would have been higher no matter who won...Bush?.....Hillary?....are you serious?...we are still at war friend.....and exactly what right has he taken from you?...

2nd amendment for starters,,,we can go to healthcare after that,,
and using it would be worse under hilary is setting the bar pretty low dont ya think??

just wondering how has he made your life better,,,

and using it would be worse under hilary is setting the bar pretty low dont ya think??

He supports the 2nd amendment...your guns would be gone by now if Hillary won....and he is trying to undo Obamacare and put a better system in its place....he has completely turned around the economy and my industry...I for the first time in 10 years can see a decent retirement in my future....

He supports the 2nd amendment...your guns would be gone by now if Hillary won....and he is trying to undo Obamacare and put a better system in its place....he has completely turned around the economy and my industry...I for the first time in 10 years can see a decent retirement in my future....

supports the 2nd my ass,,,his open comments and actions say different,,

and it seems its all about a monetary gain for you,,
well like I said thats not the job of POTUS,,
his job is to handle day to day business and keep us free which he hasnt done,,

Is manipulative, dishonest, self-serving narcissist on a political spectrum?

Nothing you gripe about would be better with any other occupant in the White House....I'm wasting my time on you....think man....

Nothing you gripe about would be better with any other occupant in the White House....I'm wasting my time on you....think man....

so I was right and you have nothing left,,,
thats OK you arent the first,,,
all youve done is kick the can down the road for our children to deal with,,,

Forum List

Back