🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where would you rank Donald Trump on the list of greatest US Presidents? Best? Worst? Average??

Not according to Republicans that are going to vote for him again in 2020. Amazing scientist predictions in 2016....not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can't fix Stupid....

We did in 2016.

You wanna compare scandals and incompetence between the trump regime and the Obama administration?

I don't think you do. The Kremlin celebrated when trump was elected. Putin's plan worked great!
A good read for you....not that you would see anything wrong with what's stated.

Biden Claims There Wasn’t A ‘Hint of a Scandal’ During the Obama-Biden Administration, Here are Ten
Yes all that was investigated and no one respected in the world believes any of it. You live an imaginary planet... All that is pure propaganda dumbass.
Oh BS, frank. It wasn't investigated like it should have. Lerner pleading the 5th doesn't constitute innocent, son.

Actually, ignorant and brainwashed. Most will not watch anything but Fox and the radio demagogues...

All the experts were wrong last time, remember? Great YouTube video, Trump can’t win. Most dims watch about 4 minutes of local fake news.

That was before James Comey wrecked the election. Not to mention 25 years of phony scandals against Hillary on Fox and Rush Limbaugh etc etc etc, and a year of idiot talking heads on American Media going on and on about emails that were nothing but silly staffers bullshiting.......

When trump said he would accept foreign help against his opponent....the Kremlin applauded...

"OUR CONRADE IN DC IS STILL AS STUPID AS HE WAS IN 2016! HE NEEDS OUR HELP AGAIN TO BE ELECTED! OUR TROLLS WILL GET TO WORK!"

He said he would listen to foreign information, and report it to the FBI. But please vote creepy joe.

Oh....he tried to walk it back. With his record of lying....we know his first statement is his intention....

He’s really concerned about your opinions.

You can't fix Stupid....
Actually, ignorant and brainwashed. Most will not watch anything but Fox and the radio demagogues...

All the experts were wrong last time, remember? Great YouTube video, Trump can’t win. Most dims watch about 4 minutes of local fake news.

That was before James Comey wrecked the election. Not to mention 25 years of phony scandals against Hillary on Fox and Rush Limbaugh etc etc etc, and a year of idiot talking heads on American Media going on and on about emails that were nothing but silly staffers bullshiting.......

Sure. I got tricked into voting for Donnie, by memes on Facebook too. Darn those Russians!

No you are a brainwashed functional moron who lives on an imaginary planet. A lot of people just said there must be something to all that Hillary stuff. Wrong

Did your feelings get hurt [emoji20].

You can't fix Stupid....

We did in 2016.

You wanna compare scandals and incompetence between the trump regime and the Obama administration?

I don't think you do. The Kremlin celebrated when trump was elected. Putin's plan worked great!
A good read for you....not that you would see anything wrong with what's stated.

Biden Claims There Wasn’t A ‘Hint of a Scandal’ During the Obama-Biden Administration, Here are Ten
Yes all that was investigated and no one respected in the world believes any of it. You live an imaginary planet... All that is pure propaganda dumbass.
Oh BS, frank. It wasn't investigated like it should have. Lerner pleading the 5th doesn't constitute innocent, son.
The whole thing was garbage propaganda, just because Fox noise repeats garbage a hundred times a day does not mea it's anything like true. GOP Cuts funds for the IRS, then start a million tea party organizations all at once and you don't think there's going to be some delay? Just a pathetic garbage Scandal again. Our law enforcement is overzealous if anything, and no there was no conspiracy. Your whole party is conspiracy nutjobs now.... You live on an imaginary planet where the rich pay too much in taxes and everybody got lazy all of a sudden,and everyone in the world is crazy but your brainwashed boob bubble....

Sure. I got tricked into voting for Donnie, by memes on Facebook too. Darn those Russians!

No you are a brainwashed functional moron who lives on an imaginary planet. A lot of people just said there must be something to all that Hillary stuff. Wrong

no I'm just trying to inform you of the worst thing that has ever happened to American politics, Rush Limbaugh fox noise and your imaginary planet of b******* hate character assassination and phony scandals.

You can't fix Stupid....

We did in 2016.

40+ million was wasted on Donnie,by the greatest legal minds the dims could pay for. That’s a lot of investigation, and could have paid for some beautiful walls. And......nothing. If he’s guilty of anything, it’s being smarter than all of you dims. Creepy joe is a clown prince.

When trump said he would accept foreign help against his opponent....the Kremlin applauded...

"OUR CONRADE IN DC IS STILL AS STUPID AS HE WAS IN 2016! HE NEEDS OUR HELP AGAIN TO BE ELECTED! OUR TROLLS WILL GET TO WORK!"

He said he would listen to foreign information, and report it to the FBI. But please vote creepy joe.

Oh....he tried to walk it back. With his record of lying....we know his first statement is his intention....

He is a businessman who doesn't read and doesn't know the law. Also a mobbed-up New York City real estate con man. I wish him luck but he's just another cut taxes on the rich and giant corporations and screw everyone else new bulshit Republican so far. Foreign policy is interesting but history says he's a disastrous idiot. Except at conning the base by parroting the propaganda. too easy.

We did in 2016.

40+ million was wasted on Donnie,by the greatest legal minds the dims could pay for. That’s a lot of investigation, and could have paid for some beautiful walls. And......nothing. If he’s guilty of anything, it’s being smarter than all of you dims. Creepy joe is a clown prince.

Nothing according to Mueller who is against indicting a sitting president and saying anyting, and Barr who will do anything Trump says. We shall see.

no I'm just trying to inform you of the worst thing that has ever happened to American politics, Rush Limbaugh fox noise and your imaginary planet of b******* hate character assassination and phony scandals.

Are you projecting? Dim scum has put Donnie through more ridiculous crap than any other president in history. Not to mention what Kav had to go through with your absurd smear campaign. Your not convincing any republicans of anything, and your illegals can’t vote yet. The rest of your libtards aren’t registered.

XtCos5m.jpg

He is a businessman who doesn't read and doesn't know the law. Also a mobbed-up New York City real estate con man. I wish him luck but he's just another cut taxes on the rich and giant corporations and screw everyone else new bulshit Republican so far. Foreign policy is interesting but history says he's a disastrous idiot. Except at conning the base by parroting the propaganda. too easy.

What history do you speak of? He is your king currently. I’m sure you know the law. He’s just in your head. You better vote him out in 2020. Maybe one of your morons will push the green new impossibility. That will help, right? Talk about a con job. It should be ready right about the same time as the high speed railway in California.

We did in 2016.

He doesn't read....

Are you projecting? Dim scum has put Donnie through more ridiculous crap than any other president in history. Not to mention what Kav had to go through with your absurd smear campaign. Your not convincing any republicans of anything, and your illegals can’t vote yet. The rest of your libtards aren’t registered.

You are an Ass....Bye

You are an Ass....Bye

Yikes, evidently the truth hurts. Suck it up buttercup.

You are an Ass....Bye
And you're a worthless leftist traitor hack piece of shit. See ya.

trump is by far the Greatest Dick Head ever elected to the White House. Voters decided they wanted a Jerk as....so called....president.

What history do you speak of? He is your king currently. I’m sure you know the law. He’s just in your head. You better vote him out in 2020. Maybe one of your morons will push the green new impossibility. That will help, right? Talk about a con job. It should be ready right about the same time as the high speed railway in California.

Nothing wrong with cutting pollution. I'm more interested in taxing the rich and giving more opportunity and equality to the rest. Also stuff like healthcare daycare paid parental leave living wage good vacations good infrastructure. We're falling apart here except for the rich.

You are an Ass....Bye
And you're a worthless leftist traitor hack piece of shit. See ya.
Hey a respected lady had a complaint against kavanaugh hardly conspiracy like all the ladies against Clinton who were pushed into it by GOP operatives. Period. Garland was a lot better and a compromise. That was ridiculous.

His history of losing more money than anyone in the country in business going bankrupt 4 times. All he can do is use his name for branding.

Forum List

Back