🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where would you rank Donald Trump on the list of greatest US Presidents? Best? Worst? Average??

You can't fix Stupid....

We did in 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You wanna compare scandals and incompetence between the trump regime and the Obama administration?

I don't think you do. The Kremlin celebrated when trump was elected. Putin's plan worked great!
A good read for you....not that you would see anything wrong with what's stated.

Biden Claims There Wasn’t A ‘Hint of a Scandal’ During the Obama-Biden Administration, Here are Ten
Yes all that was investigated and no one respected in the world believes any of it. You live an imaginary planet... All that is pure propaganda dumbass.
Oh BS, frank. It wasn't investigated like it should have. Lerner pleading the 5th doesn't constitute innocent, son.
It meant that she didn't want any more of her words twisted and that she was not worried about any kind of conspiracy. Totally stupid stuff..

Hes making a noble and frequently effective effort to help the USA despite overwhelming interference

Political scientists rank the best and worst US Presidents ever, with Trump being the worst

According to political scientists, Donald Trump is the worst President in US history. What do you guys think?
Donald Trump ranks as the worst president in United States history, according to a survey of political scientists.

All presidents were ranked in the 2018 Presidents and Executive Politics Presidential Greatness Survey. Experts part of the Presidents and Executive Politics Section of the American Political Science Association were asked to rank each president on a scale of 0-100.

Trump earned the lowest average score – 12.34. Abraham Lincoln

Screen%20Shot%202018-02-19%20at%2010.26.36%20AM.png

finished in first place
I would rate Trump about 15th in effectiveness and about 40th in decorum.

What the telling measure of a Presidency is how well does he represent the nation to the world.

The world is mostly progressive so he would be about 45th. Obama would be about 3rd. (Even the phrench said, WTF, your an American).

Overall, I'd give Trump about a 20 on a scale of 45. He's sucked at the border security, he's sucked at taking on the progressives in the courts and he's sucked on the budget.

He has excelled a keeping his promises (about 4 out of 6) <-- that is close to a record.
He has excelled at keeping the SCOTUS out of the hands of the progressives.l
He has excelled at lowering regulations which lit a fire under the economy.
He has excelled at pushing the world toward dealing with us a serious nation once again.

Overall, I'd not vote for him in 2020 unless there is a good chance that the Dems may win. Maybe not even then.

No you are a brainwashed functional moron who lives on an imaginary planet. A lot of people just said there must be something to all that Hillary stuff. Wrong

Did your feelings get hurt [emoji20].

no I'm just trying to inform you of the worst thing that has ever happened to American politics, Rush Limbaugh fox noise and your imaginary planet of b******* hate character assassination and phony scandals.

Are you projecting? Dim scum has put Donnie through more ridiculous crap than any other president in history. Not to mention what Kav had to go through with your absurd smear campaign. Your not convincing any republicans of anything, and your illegals can’t vote yet. The rest of your libtards aren’t registered.

You are an Ass....Bye

Yikes, evidently the truth hurts. Suck it up buttercup.

Didn’t hilly say the exact same thing about Donnie, right after she lost? No game whatsoever. It’s about the same debate all these lib, dim, snowflakes can muster.

Political scientists rank the best and worst US Presidents ever, with Trump being the worst

According to political scientists, Donald Trump is the worst President in US history. What do you guys think?
Donald Trump ranks as the worst president in United States history, according to a survey of political scientists.

All presidents were ranked in the 2018 Presidents and Executive Politics Presidential Greatness Survey. Experts part of the Presidents and Executive Politics Section of the American Political Science Association were asked to rank each president on a scale of 0-100.

finished in first place
In presidents of my lifetime only, I would rank him ahead of Carter and Johnson, about the same as the two bushes and behind everyone else going back to Eisenhower...I would also nickname him "Mr. TV" cuz he sure does make me tune in.

He said he would listen to foreign information, and report it to the FBI. But please vote creepy joe.

Oh....he tried to walk it back. With his record of lying....we know his first statement is his intention....

He’s really concerned about your opinions.

He is a businessman who doesn't read and doesn't know the law. Also a mobbed-up New York City real estate con man. I wish him luck but he's just another cut taxes on the rich and giant corporations and screw everyone else new bulshit Republican so far. Foreign policy is interesting but history says he's a disastrous idiot. Except at conning the base by parroting the propaganda. too easy.

What history do you speak of? He is your king currently. I’m sure you know the law. He’s just in your head. You better vote him out in 2020. Maybe one of your morons will push the green new impossibility. That will help, right? Talk about a con job. It should be ready right about the same time as the high speed railway in California.

Nothing wrong with cutting pollution. I'm more interested in taxing the rich and giving more opportunity and equality to the rest. Also stuff like healthcare daycare paid parental leave living wage good vacations good infrastructure. We're falling apart here except for the rich.

Only 96 trillion dollars for their plans. Science fiction. If you have education and a current career, you get all those things. I do. And my taxes pay for scrubs, that choose to flip burgers after high school. Sorry pal, they don’t rate $15.00 an hour for doing menial work. Get two jobs. I’m not rich, and I’m not falling apart. I’m paying for able bodied people who don’t exist on paper. The rich already pay more taxes than anybody else. Those dim politicians promise everything for free. Free has to come from somewhere. It’s going to be from your taxes. And the only salary going up, will be theirs. Don’t be a fool. Senators and congress people are rich. Take a look at their salaries, benefits, expense accounts, and write offs. They are not giving you anything, and creepy joe ain’t curing cancer. You should be giving them shit, not conservatives on these sites.

Did your feelings get hurt [emoji20].

no I'm just trying to inform you of the worst thing that has ever happened to American politics, Rush Limbaugh fox noise and your imaginary planet of b******* hate character assassination and phony scandals.

Are you projecting? Dim scum has put Donnie through more ridiculous crap than any other president in history. Not to mention what Kav had to go through with your absurd smear campaign. Your not convincing any republicans of anything, and your illegals can’t vote yet. The rest of your libtards aren’t registered.

You are an Ass....Bye
And you're a worthless leftist traitor hack piece of shit. See ya.
Hey a respected lady had a complaint against kavanaugh hardly conspiracy like all the ladies against Clinton who were pushed into it by GOP operatives. Period. Garland was a lot better and a compromise. That was ridiculous.

A respected lady? One who was just poured out of a bottle, and was used by dims. The complaints about Billy were backed with DNA evidence, and specific details. He also knew the woman that made complaints about him.

He said he would listen to foreign information, and report it to the FBI. But please vote creepy joe.

Oh....he tried to walk it back. With his record of lying....we know his first statement is his intention....

He is a businessman who doesn't read and doesn't know the law. Also a mobbed-up New York City real estate con man. I wish him luck but he's just another cut taxes on the rich and giant corporations and screw everyone else new bulshit Republican so far. Foreign policy is interesting but history says he's a disastrous idiot. Except at conning the base by parroting the propaganda. too easy.

What history do you speak of? He is your king currently. I’m sure you know the law. He’s just in your head. You better vote him out in 2020. Maybe one of your morons will push the green new impossibility. That will help, right? Talk about a con job. It should be ready right about the same time as the high speed railway in California.

His history of losing more money than anyone in the country in business going bankrupt 4 times. All he can do is use his name for branding.

I’m guessing he didn’t ask you for a handout. I’m also guessing you have no legitimate details of him “losing more money than anyone in the country”. It’s just bullshit rhetoric you dims use, when you have nothing to back up your lies.

finished in first place

What the telling measure of a Presidency is how well does he represent the nation to the world.

The world is mostly progressive so he would be about 45th. Obama would be about 3rd. (Even the phrench said, WTF, your an American).

Overall, I'd give Trump about a 20 on a scale of 45. He's sucked at the border security, he's sucked at taking on the progressives in the courts and he's sucked on the budget.

He has excelled a keeping his promises (about 4 out of 6) <-- that is close to a record.
He has excelled at pushing the world toward dealing with us a serious nation once again.

Overall, I'd not vote for him in 2020 unless there is a good chance that the Dems may win. Maybe not even then.
There are important qualities in a president. Specifically: Integrity, Intelligence, Executive appointments, Relationship with congress, ability to comprimise. There are more metrics, but only Andrew Johnson and Buchanan are worse than Trump on several key metrics. Trump has actually less Integrity than Nixon.

His history of losing more money than anyone in the country in business going bankrupt 4 times. All he can do is use his name for branding.

I’m guessing he didn’t ask you for a handout. I’m also guessing you have no legitimate details of him “losing more money than anyone in the country”. It’s just bullshit rhetoric you dims use, when you have nothing to back up your lies.

yeah right. Try watching a real news station instead of a propaganda machine that leaves you less informed than when you start watching.....Trump lost more money than anyone - Google Search

We did in 2016.

You wanna compare scandals and incompetence between the trump regime and the Obama administration?

I don't think you do. The Kremlin celebrated when trump was elected. Putin's plan worked great!
A good read for you....not that you would see anything wrong with what's stated.

Biden Claims There Wasn’t A ‘Hint of a Scandal’ During the Obama-Biden Administration, Here are Ten
Yes all that was investigated and no one respected in the world believes any of it. You live an imaginary planet... All that is pure propaganda dumbass.
Oh BS, frank. It wasn't investigated like it should have. Lerner pleading the 5th doesn't constitute innocent, son.
It meant that she didn't want any more of her words twisted and that she was not worried about any kind of conspiracy. Totally stupid stuff..
That is total BS....I can't believe how dishonest you are about it.

finished in first place

There are important qualities in a president. Specifically: Integrity, Intelligence, Executive appointments, Relationship with congress, ability to comprimise. There are more metrics, but only Andrew Johnson and Buchanan are worse than Trump on several key metrics. Trump has actually less Integrity than Nixon.
It's funny when a leftist uses the word integrity in a sentence.

yeah right. Try watching a real news station instead of a propaganda machine that leaves you less informed than when you start watching.....Trump lost more money than anyone - Google Search

FOX has representatives from both parties, that engage in intellectual conversation. Not just a headline that says Trump is bad. That’s why you dims who watch local news can’t discuss issues, and take your ball and go home. Butthurt snowflakes.

That is total BS....I can't believe how dishonest you are about it.
Phony just like all your ridiculous character assassination scandals... All the GOP orgs were approved, just took some time as there were so many tea party operations all at once. Blah blah blah...

FOX has representatives from both parties, that engage in intellectual conversation. Not just a headline that says Trump is bad. That’s why you dims who watch local news can’t discuss issues, and take your ball and go home. Butthurt snowflakes.

Those are the only tax returns we have from him, and they prove he is a total failure except at being a con man for the rubes....

You believe hundreds of conspiracy theories without evidence and without law enforcement. Absolute idiocy. Shepard Smith is okay. Fox primetime and around elections along with all your demagogues on the radio are just garbage, character assassination without evidence.

Local news? WTH are you talking about, give an example...

You believe hundreds of conspiracy theories without evidence and without law enforcement. Absolute idiocy. Shepard Smith is okay. Fox primetime and around elections along with all your demagogues on the radio are just garbage, character assassination without evidence.

Not hundreds. Just a few.

Those are the only tax returns we have from him, and they prove he is a total failure except at being a con man for the rubes....

Post yours. We need a laugh. We also don’t want your kind voting for him. Vote creepy joe.

finished in first place

At least Nixon had enough respect for his country to resign....rather than place the US in a constitutional crisis... Donnie has no morals....he is an empty shell of character. He spouts insults and lies like he breathes....

Sarah is gone. The most Dishonest...communication person to ever stand behind the podium....

Her dad should have told her....Liars go to Hell. But even after Mueller outlined how she lied.....SHE LIED AGAIN AND DENIED IT.

Forum List

Back