Where's Bill?

Just remember Billy
“Anger may in time change to gladness; vexation may be succeeded by content.
But a kingdom that has once been destroyed can never come again into being; nor can the dead ever be brought back to life.”
Sun Tzu, The Art of War dump is a destroyer

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffera defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”
And you think trump knows the enemy??

Yes, whereas Obama knew neither the enemy, nor ourselves who he allegedly represented.
Coming from one who believed GWB knew the enemy you make me laugh

George knew the enemy better then than Gore or Kerry ever did in the following decade. Obama was a freak occurrence, the least American president to date.

Hillary's been around, but no Bill.

Billy Billy Billy Why go there ? Haven't your republican friends thrown enough feces on that great family?

That was said "tongue in cheeks", right Edds? There are many things that can be said about the Clinton crime family but "great" isn't one of them unless it is put in front of "criminal".

Is Bill Gates stupid?
Contributor and Grantor Information
The Clinton Foundation's impact would not be possible without the generous support of our donors and grantors. Their contributions and grants have made a difference in the lives of tens of millions across the world. As part of the Foundation's commitment to transparency, we publicly disclose those who support our efforts on a quarterly basis. This list is comprised of those who have made contributions or grants to advance the work of any part of the Clinton Foundation, as well as membership, sponsorship, and conference fees for the Clinton Global Initiative. This list indicates cumulative lifetime giving through December 2016.

Their generosity makes our work possible and we thank them.

Donation Amount
Donor name
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Clinton Giustra Enterprise Partnership (Canada) *
Fred Eychaner and Alphawood Foundation *
Frank Giustra, The Radcliffe Foundation
Nationale Postcode Loterij
The Children's Investment Fund Foundation
UNITAID
Pages

^ Indicates contributions exclusively for CGI activities such as memberships, sponsorships, and conference fees.
* Indicates a contribution was made by this donor in the fourth quarter of 2016.
** Indicates government grants.

Yes he is, but he is not alone. Most of the .001% are.

Gates knows how to buy politicians and the Clinton's have always been for sale.

And all you need to buy the dumpster is to pat him on the back A 5 star con man

If that were true, why haven't rich leftists bought Trump?

Just remember Billy
“Anger may in time change to gladness; vexation may be succeeded by content.
But a kingdom that has once been destroyed can never come again into being; nor can the dead ever be brought back to life.”
Sun Tzu, The Art of War dump is a destroyer

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffera defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Yes, whereas Obama knew neither the enemy, nor ourselves who he allegedly represented.

George knew the enemy better then than Gore or Kerry ever did in the following decade. Obama was a freak occurrence, the least American president to date.
With the 75 straight months of triple digit job gains and a soaring Obama market ANYTHING evil you say about him can be traced back to that republican AH gwb who left a pile of crap for obama

With the 75 straight months of triple digit job gains and a soaring Obama market ANYTHING evil you say about him can be traced back to that republican AH gwb who left a pile of crap for obama

A Wall Street that benefited by Quantitative Easing where cheap "money" was dumped into the market that only benefited the Wall Street bankers that perpetuated the crash of 2008 to begin with. As far as "job creation"? Again, that is a figment of the imagination that the lamestream media tried to peddle as real when just the opposite was true. He allowed illegals into this country with no vetting which knocked down the labor price of the working poor and that is a fact. You were right about GW Bush and his POS father....they were disgusting sacks of shit and so was the Clinton crime family that worked "hand in hand" with them.......and it's becoming very clear that Trump may be right in there with them. I certainly don't like the things I have seen here of late and I am BEYOND making excuses....I simply know too much. I may be making enemies of what were what I called "allies" very soon but I speak the truth because this is what I do. If it pisses off every Trump supporter here and on FB? So be it....but at least they got truth. You see? I would rather learn the ugly fact than to be told pretty little lies just to placate me.

Off topic, I really hate it that I didn't get to see you while you were here in Florida for the Winter....guess it just wasn't in the cards.

A Wall Street that benefited by Quantitative Easing where cheap "money" was dumped into the market that only benefited the Wall Street bankers that perpetuated the crash of 2008 to begin with. As far as "job creation"? Again, that is a figment of the imagination that the lamestream media tried to peddle as real when just the opposite was true. He allowed illegals into this country with no vetting which knocked down the labor price of the working poor and that is a fact. You were right about GW Bush and his POS father....they were disgusting sacks of shit and so was the Clinton crime family that worked "hand in hand" with them.......and it's becoming very clear that Trump may be right in there with them. I certainly don't like the things I have seen here of late and I am BEYOND making excuses....I simply know too much. I may be making enemies of what were what I called "allies" very soon but I speak the truth because this is what I do. If it pisses off every Trump supporter here and on FB? So be it....but at least they got truth. You see? I would rather learn the ugly fact than to be told pretty little lies just to placate me.

Off topic, I really hate it that I didn't get to see you while you were here in Florida for the Winter....guess it just wasn't in the cards.

I'll be back there next year too Would love to meet up

Forum List

Back