Biden's "Infrastructure bill" included $42.5 Billion for high speed internet. ZERO connected so far.

There is no way for any administration to be as big of a failure as this one, no matter how hard they try. The sheer volume of total incompetence is amazing.

This is even worse than Buttigieg only getting 8 electric vehicle charging stations built with his billions from that bill.

Let's see how long until ORANE MAN BAD comes up...................

Yeah that money is probably already sucked out to untraceable bank accounts by now.

You haven't shown what the money has produced.
What I showed you was how the money was disseminated and what some states plan to do with the money.

Are states complaining? Is someone saying they didn't get their allotted money? Which state governor's are upset about the money they got? What is the basis of your complaint?

Infrastructure bills historically take a long time to provide results and benefits.

Those projects haven't happened yet. This was expected. Nothing gets done until the bill is approved. As the articles I posted clarify, these projects are just now getting underway.

The money was just given out a year ago.

Projects are underway. Isn't that what is important?

What I showed you was how the money was disseminated and what some states plan to do with the money.

Are states complaining? Is someone saying they didn't get their allotted money? Which state governor's are upset about the money they got? What is the basis of your complaint?

Infrastructure bills historically take a long time to provide results and benefits.

Those projects haven't happened yet. This was expected. Nothing gets done until the bill is approved. As the articles I posted clarify, these projects are just now getting underway.

The money was just given out a year ago.

Projects are underway. Isn't that what is important?
It says the states will get the money, but doesn't say they have received it. I mean when Obama wasted our tax dollars on an infrastructure bill. We got some new street signs. You know, those table ready jobs, that weren't ready.

It says the states will get the money, but doesn't say they have received it.

Then when the states start lodging complaints it will be an issue.

Is someone in state government complaining?

Do you have proof a state or all states are getting stiffed or cheated?

Can I see those links please?

I mean when Obama wasted our tax dollars on an infrastructure bill. We got some new street signs. You know, those table ready jobs, that weren't ready.
This thread isn't about Obama. Let him go.

Then when the states start lodging complaints it will be an issue.

Is someone in state government complaining?

Do you have proof a state or all states are getting stiffed or cheated?

Can I see those links please?

This thread isn't about Obama. Let him go.
Nothing is going to happen.

Nothing is going to happen.
Thanks for your speculation.

State officials have the money. They have projects. What do you think Manchin will do with the money he was happy to receive in W. Virginia? (Note him and his staffs comments in the article I posted in post 9.)

Do you think he is going to use it for something else?

Thanks for your speculation.

State officials have the money. They have projects. What do you think Manchin will do with the money he was happy to receive in W. Virginia? (Note him and his staffs comments in the article I posted in post 9.)

Do you think he is going to use it for something else?
Speculation? Not a single person has high speed internet from this $42.5 BILLION,

Fact.

Speculation? Not a single person has high speed internet from this $42.5 BILLION,

Fact.
So what's your point?

You think the process is to slow?

Are states complaining?

Have state governments complained about not getting allotted money?

How long do you think it should take?

Does it fall outside timelines set in the bill?

What exactly is your complaint? Please be specific.

So what's your point?

You think the process is to slow?

Are states complaining?

Have state governments complained about not getting allotted money?

How long do you think it should take?

Does it fall outside timelines set in the bill?

What exactly is your complaint? Please be specific.
Um, read the thread Simp.

Start with the OP for a clue.

“Will receive” money.

Nobody hooked up after three years.

Another Dimwinger boondoggle.
A high speed internet infrastructure being built, especially in rural areas is a massive undertaking, Cleetus. It's not like wheeling a brain scan in for you to see if you have anything up there, which there isn't.

Keep trying, keep crying.

I did.

They contain no information that contends states are even complaining or how long these projects take to get going.

Who is saying they didn't get their money?
Where did I claim states are complaining, Simp?

Where did I claim states are complaining, Simp?
You didn't.

If states aren't complaining then what is your problem?

The states just got their money. They have plans laid out and projects are starting now.

Why are you mad?

You didn't.

If states aren't complaining then what is your problem?

The states just got their money. They have plans laid out and projects are starting now.

Why are you mad?
Once again, read My Posts, starting with the OP.

$42.5 BILLION, 3 years, Zero people hooked up to the internet.

And you are so stupid you can’t figure out what the issue is. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Once again, read My Posts, starting with the OP.

$42.5 BILLION, 3 years, Zero people hooked up to the internet.

And you are so stupid you can’t figure out what the issue is. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
So what is your problem?

It's taking so long?

No states expected the money sooner.

It is on schedule.

You are whining about nothing.

Forum List

Back