Where's Hunter's Laptop?

I think this nation needs an FBI that is not compromised by politicians pushing and paying with money from one person in particular.

Why is it that for common people, they can only give a minimal amount to their party, and someone like Soros can forever keep buying favors from one particular political party, instead of ALL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S INTERESTS, NOT JUST WHAT WILL MAKE RICH PEOPLE LIKE SOROS RICHER?

Why are these bugs getting away with disobedience to the Constitution, and why are people allowed to stay in office for selling their votes to the highest bidders, usually the same people who just want politics working for them and not all of the people in the country who are voters. Why?

I don't like this era of corruption. I don't want one party rule. I want choices, and I want competent choices, not just some ambitious Hitler who can sway with the tongue then ride on a forever piggy bank.

I think this nation needs an FBI that is not compromised by politicians pushing and paying with money from one person in particular.

Why is it that for common people, they can only give a minimal amount to their party, and someone like Soros can forever keep buying favors from one particular political party, instead of ALL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S INTERESTS, NOT JUST WHAT WILL MAKE RICH PEOPLE LIKE SOROS RICHER?

Why are these bugs getting away with disobedience to the Constitution, and why are people allowed to stay in office for selling their votes to the highest bidders, usually the same people who just want politics working for them and not all of the people in the country who are voters. Why?

I don't like this era of corruption. I don't want one party rule. I want choices, and I want competent choices, not just some ambitious Hitler who can sway with the tongue then ride on a forever piggy bank.
I don't want one party rule.
----------------------------
it doesn't matter what you want. There isn't a God anyway. Oh soros again.

Wray is hiding it.....waiting for a time when he can blame Trump for it....
Well.....if everything on it becomes public they'll figure out some angle on how to blame Republicans for it.
They've done that with everything else.
The big thing they're pushing now is Jan 6th and they're trying to use it to attack Clarence Thomas.
This shit is getting so weird and bizarre that it's hard to imagine....but I'm sure they can get at least 40% of the suck-asses in America to buy into it.

This is why it's so important who you put in the White House.
Obama corrupted every branch of government. He's a communist.....and most countries wouldn't allow somebody with his background to be put in charge.

He made friends with the worst type of people and they used their money to get him elected to office....and even hand-picked his opponents throughout his political career. Why do I say this? Because they claim Trump did it. And everything they accuse Trump of.....they have been doing themselves.

Last edited:
Tramp sons and dtr and sil had special privilege. His children could do no wrong as well as other republicans.
That's rich considering the fact that Biden has a son who is a meth-cooking criminal who likes fucking children.
And and the Biden Admn. has the media and the FBI covering up this horrific secret.

Last edited:
It was passed on to Trump's team but then the Russians ate Trump's homework. Is it better to have a senile old fool for president, or one that is owned by Vlad?

No American candidate will equal either of their popularity when it's time to elect one.

Guy testifying is an Asst Director. He hasn't a clue where it is due to he is way above the investigative level. He should be able to find where or who has it, but for him not to have direct knowledge of it's location wasn't surprising.

Apparently the FBI doesn't know where Hunter's laptop is. They took it into evidence 3 years ago....and now they can't find it.
When they attempted to have it entered into the congressional record they discovered that nobody knows where it is. Yesterday the FBI claimed they didn't know where it was when asked by Rep Matt Gaetz.

The government has it under protective custady to protect Biden and hunter

It was probably handed off to a higher agency, seeing as how there were national security issues on it.

So the laptop won't be seen for another couple years.
All the more reason Republicans need to take back Congress in November.

And one that has been verified, was entered into the Congressional Record.

How did they enter a laptop into the Congressional Record? ... is this like the United States suing $4,756.27 in Federal court? ...

If the laptop is in the Congressional Record ... then the chain of possession has been violated and the laptop cannot be used as evidence in a court of law ... Bubba didn't finish Middle School ...

Dude there's 10 topics about Hunter Biden's laptop here that are still being discussed.
Yeah. And there are leftists on this board who still don't know that the laptop is real and that much of its contents have been known for more than two years because they stupidly believed the MSM and the White House's blatant lies. These same morons routinely dismissed alternative media's reports regarding big tech's actual conspiracy to suppress the truth as hysteria!

Maybe some of you have noticed. The Democratic Party's prevailing theme in recent years is that Democracy is threatened by those who resist its agenda cultural Marxism. o_O

Popular culture and the state schools will be the end of America. We are surrounded by know-nothing statist bootlicks.

Yeah. And there are leftists on this board who still don't know that the laptop is real and that much of its contents have been known for more than two years because they stupidly believed the MSM and the White House's blatant lies. These same morons routinely dismissed alternative media's reports regarding big tech's actual conspiracy to suppress the truth as hysteria!

Maybe some of you have noticed. The Democratic Party's prevailing theme in recent years is that Democracy is threatened by those who resist its agenda cultural Marxism. o_O

Popular culture and the state schools will be the end of America. We are surrounded by know-nothing statist bootlicks.

You people believe that

1) Hunter Biden brought a top secret laptop to some random shop in Delaware
2) The dumbass left a buncha crazy top-secret documents on the laptop
3) The Laptop repair man called Rudy Giuliani and the FBI with this laptop

It's a ridiculous story, not worth my time or contemplation. Hunter Biden would have to be an absolute fucking dunce to do what you say he did.

Don't forget the entire judicial system here in the USA ... every judge, every lawyer, every clerk ... remember they were in cohorts with postal workers, election officials and mathematics professors to throw the 2020 election ...

I don't doubt there's a laptop somewhere out there that Hunter Biden once owned ... if there's any evidence of a crime on the hard drive, then the laptop should be in LE custody ... and the fact that the LE are holding a laptop once owned by Hunter Biden is a matter of PUBLIC INFORMATION ...

I want a citation ... the name of the LE department and the case number ... or you're just making this up ... I'm sorry you can't trust the courts there in Russia ... we can trust our courts here in the United States for the most part ...

We liberals did finally get our filthy hands on Trump's tax returns ... apparently, they are upright and lawful in every little detail ... I think you'll find Hunter's laptop in much the same condition ... political dirty tricks aren't illegal ... or all our politicians would be in jail ...

Speaking of conspiracy theories ... NASA final released their lame excuse for the damn stagehands not digging out a blast crater under the LEM ... "dust doesn't settle during the day ... only at night where it is as plain as day" ... makes sense ...

Forum List

Back