Where's the tax cut, Donald? It's November....

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
Donald Trump lies every time he opens his pie hole.
Every. Single. Time.

Or have the righties forgotten about this already?

Despite huge deficit, Trump says he wants to cut taxes for middle income earners before November

“We are looking at putting in a very major tax cut for middle income people. And if we do that it will be sometime just prior to November,” Trump told reporters in Elko, Nevada, referring to a time that would coincide with the midterm elections, The Hill reported.

Every. Single. Time.

Despite huge deficit, Trump says he wants to cut taxes for middle income earners before November

“We are looking at putting in a very major tax cut for middle income people. And if we do that it will be sometime just prior to November,” Trump told reporters in Elko, Nevada, referring to a time that would coincide with the midterm elections, The Hill reported.
People on welfare dont get a tax cut, for you have to work, to get that cut...I didnt get a tax cut, because my income is in the top 10%, but I dont care, because with what I know about "TAX LOOPHOLES" I use every one provided by the federal government.

Kinda hard to do with Democrats obstructing, after all who wants to hear Nancy whine about her crumbs.

this_thread_again_super.jpg

Every. Single. Time.

People on welfare dont get a tax cut, for you have to work, to get that cut...I didnt get a tax cut, because my income is in the top 10%, but I dont care, because with what I know about "TAX LOOPHOLES" I use every one provided by the federal government.

Another lying braggin keyboard kowboy who's dodging the question.

So far the right wing idiots won't admit that Trump was lying.
That's how far down the fucking toilet they've gone.
Past the toilet, into the sewer lines and now somewhere in the pond scum of a treatment center, sinking to the bottom.

Last edited:
Every. Single. Time.

When he said that everyone who has working brain cells said he was lying because congress is not in session. The whole House is out campaigning.

There were many of the conservatives on this board denied he was lying and came up with stupid excuses to justify his lies and believing him.

Every. Single. Time.

You'll have a hard time convincing us you're not indigent...Plus you old guys on Social Security never get taxed because it's not considered income..

Here is the tax cut for the real workers in the USA.
Trump, top House Republican admit there's no chance of a middle class tax cut this year
Trump, Brady admit no chance of middle class tax cut this year - CNNPolitics
But of course the teabaggers(tDrumpsters) will yell how it is all fake news because "the gropenfhuere" never said it directly.
CNN)President Donald Trump and the top Republican tax-writer in Congress, House and Ways Means Chair Kevin Brady of Texas, conceded on Wednesday there was zero chance that middle-class Americans will see their taxes cut this year.

While the ultra rich and the multi-national corporations take their cut and run up the debt in the USA.

Every. Single. Time.

Forum List

Back