Whether in China, Russia, Iran, Italy, Germany, France, U.K, Canada, N Korea, S Korea, Japan, Nigeria Brazil or Cuba, this is the most popular image..

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This is the image of 2024. It may be the most defiant image since 9/11 and probably the biggest American story since then.

This is the image that Americans will see in their history books 100 years from now (if Western citizens are still writing these books at this time rather than others).

Almost certainly Trumps most historic moment and being the savvy Showman and businessman that he is, he had the stability of mind to know it. To let his supporters know that "I'm ok, the bastards didn't get me". Then to tell them "fight, fight"! In defiance.

Astonishing really. Defiance and a refusal to stay down even when shot.

trumpmeme.png

This is the image of 2024. It may be the most defiant image since 9/11 and probably the biggest American story since then.

This is the image that Americans will see in their history books 100 years from now (if Western citizens are still writing these books at this time rather than others).

Almost certainly Trumps most historic moment and being the savvy Showman and businessman that he is, he had the stability of mind to know it. To let his supporters know that "I'm ok, the bastards didn't get me". Then to tell them "fight, fight"! In defiance.

Astonishing really. Defiance and a refusal to stay down even when shot.

I'm waiting for, and surprised it hasn't already been proffered that this image is a symbol of the very anti-American, vigilante, white racist populism that got Trump shot in the first place. I know damn well that millions of progressives out there are in their own circles stomping their feet that, damn, the shooter missed.

Back in Trump's early years in office, I remember someone held a stage play where a Trump-like figure got assassinated. Trump supporters are routinely assaulted, threatened and bullied, denied service in restaurants, etc., just for wearing MAGA apparel. State Rep Maxine Waters and others used to tell crowds to go out and confront them. Then, who can ever forget this iconic photo taken by comedian Kathy Griffin in an attempt to coddle favor with her peers:

https://media2.westword.com/den/imager/u/magnum/10262909/head.jpg?cb=1642614817

The Far Left are constantly telling us their true feelings and intentions, if only folks would listen. The Hard Left have made it clear many times and many ways that they will walk right over anyone or anything to get their way, democracy or the Law be damned. That is why they are continually promoting the popular vote (mob rule) even though it has no legal place in our election system, because they ARE the mob. Our electoral college system was expressly designed just for that-- to circumvent mob rule.

And they hate it, just as they hate the supreme court who now often sides with strictly interpreted constitutional precedent over liberal social engineering.

Forum List

Back