Which 9-11 theory you believe?

Which 9-11 theory is the most accurate?

• The islamist conspiracy theory (Bush-Cheney Theory)

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • the US intern plot theory (control demolition)

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • The Mossad plot theory

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Mafia conspiracy theory

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
Big fucking deal. The experts on the ground had a first impression that the building was unsafe and would likely collapse. Maybe they got the reasons wrong, or maybe the NIST report got the reasons wrong. But one thing they got right. They knew it was coming down and they saved lives by keeping people away from it. And again, none of the Firemen Officers mention any controlled demolition. But they site the condition of the building, the damage, and the fires.

It's amazing how you ignore eyewitness testimony you don't like but cling to that which you think helps your views.

I'm sorry, is there something in this statement I made that is not true? Please point it out....

I don't know if it's true or not.

Once again dodge queen. Im pointing out how you ignore eyewitness testimony you don't like but cling to ET you think helps your position. Try to dodge that again.

I have said it many times in many different threads.

Talk to 3 different people after a tragic experience and you will likely get three different stories about exactly what happened.

Yes many eyewitnesses reported many different things. I tend to take Joe Blows account with a grain of salt and a Fire Chiefs account with a bit more credibility. Something wrong with that?

I also see with my own eyes and listen with my own ears. I see no controlled demolition and I hear no controlled demolition type explosions.

We know you want to be a truther, go ahead and admit it for once.

Talk to 3 different people after a tragic experience and you will likely get three different stories about exactly what happened.

Yes many eyewitnesses reported many different things. I tend to take Joe Blows account with a grain of salt and a Fire Chiefs account with a bit more credibility. Something wrong with that?

I also see with my own eyes and listen with my own ears. I see no controlled demolition and I hear no controlled demolition type explosions.

Lol! You just proved your hypocrisy even more! We've all seen you ignore testimony from firefighters. Hell you've even tried to say they didn't "really" hear what they say they heard. Fucking hypocrite.

Last edited:

Lol! You just proved your hypocrisy even more! We've all seen you ignore testimony from firefighters. Hell you've even tried to say they didn't "really" hear what they say they heard. Fucking hypocrite.

Take a stand instead of making stupid attempts to call other people names. Don't you understand yet that your name calling hurts me about as much as a fruit fly in my neighbors house? But it sure makes you look pretty dumb.

Now where's the Audio of the explosions that prove demolition? Have you heard them? I've heard isolated secondary explosions, as one would expect to hear. But demolitions is so much different than that. Pretty hard to hide em.

Joe blows ? you mean firefighters and first responders that were in the building and immediately outside the building...those are Joe blows to you ??

And NIST also goes into why there could not have been a controlled demolition. They have a complete section on it.

3.3 Hypothetical Blast Scenarios

Some of us have read the report. Doesn't mean we totally agree with it. But again, They have all the main points correct.

Take a stand instead of making stupid attempts to call other people names. Don't you understand yet that your name calling hurts me about as much as a fruit fly in my neighbors house? But it sure makes you look pretty dumb.

Now where's the Audio of the explosions that prove demolition? Have you heard them? I've heard isolated secondary explosions, as one would expect to hear. But demolitions is so much different than that. Pretty hard to hide em.

What does this have to do with the fact you have ignored firfighter's testimonies and actually claimed they didn't really hear what they said they heard you dishonest bag of dust?

What does this have to do with the fact you have ignored firfighter's testimonies and actually claimed they didn't really hear what they said they heard you dishonest bag of dust?

When someone says they heard boom boom boom boom boom boom, and there is no audio of this, I tend to believe they didn't hear what they described. Or are you going to tell me with all the video and audio tapes that were in the area we missed it?

Now go away child, you bore me.

When someone says they heard boom boom boom boom boom boom, and there is no audio of this, I tend to believe they didn't hear what they described. Or are you going to tell me with all the video and audio tapes that were in the area we missed it?

Now go away child, you bore me.

you are incoherently rambling now lil Ollie

says NIST because there data tweaked computer simulation does not resemble the actual collapse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuyZJl9YleY

wow!! you really are a moron!!

now you are claiming that the NIST says "fire can not produce a progressive collapse of a steel framed building."

you are such a fucking liar!!! :lol:

so you found the only working model NIST could create to support the theory
to be a reasonable depiction of the actual collapse ??

Forum List

Back