Which Former President do you wish cold be President Today?

Who would you make President again?

• Washington

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Jefferson

• Andrew Jackson

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Lincoln

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John F Kennedy

• Teddy Roosevelt

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • FDR

• Reagan

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Truman

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Simple, going by their personality and assuming that their attributes governing in their day could apply as adeptly in our own time, regardless of sheepskins on the wall or being attuned to all the network buzzwords, who would you chose to take out of their place in time, give ten good years tutoring to catch up, and make President for 4 years?

We need the Gipper.

Really, when did you talk to them? I'd like to have slaves I can have sex with.

{To take from one because it is thought that his own industry and that of his father’s has acquired too much, in order to spare to others, who, or whose fathers, have not exercised equal industry and skill, is to violate arbitrarily the first principle of association—the guarantee to every one of a free exercise of his industry and the fruits acquired by it. } - Thomas Jefferson - expressing the opposite of your stated goals.

Reagan would be the best. He was not as conservative as some like, but he could sell the Republican program, communicate well, and even compromise if needed. He was presidential and honest, something we don't have now. Any mistakes he made were minimal compared to The Kenyan.

Really, when did you talk to them? I'd like to have slaves I can have sex with.

{To take from one because it is thought that his own industry and that of his father’s has acquired too much, in order to spare to others, who, or whose fathers, have not exercised equal industry and skill, is to violate arbitrarily the first principle of association—the guarantee to every one of a free exercise of his industry and the fruits acquired by it. } - Thomas Jefferson - expressing the opposite of your stated goals.

I've never advocated stealing from the rich to give to the poor. I have a family that is upper middle class and I am happy with what I have. I need no more. Except for a lack of sex, but you know how men are.

Reagan would be the best. He was not as conservative as some like, but he could sell the Republican program, communicate well, and even compromise if needed. He was presidential and honest, something we don't have now. Any mistakes he made were minimal compared to The Kenyan.

Reagan was a good shuckster. All that training as a union president and actor.

Forum List

Back