Zone1 Which God Do You Serve?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
This pastor hits it out of the park!! 😀 You either stand with Jesus Christ or you stand with the devil. If I had people preaching like this in my area I would most definitely go back to church!! 😁

How many transvestites do you know OP?

Matter of fact, how many of them are in America in total?

This pastor hits it out of the park!! 😀 You either stand with Jesus Christ or you stand with the devil. If I had people preaching like this in my area I would most definitely go back to church!! 😁

1723160628806.png

I don't know but how is that relevant to what the pastor was preaching?
Yes, because it determines the magnitude, therefore the importance of the problem.

You "don't know" but somehow you know this is some "big problem?"

So much so it compels you to create an entire thread about it.

There's a reason why you're reluctant to answer the question.

Last edited:

You're attempting to have a discussion with a person whose depth of knowledge on the subject begins and ends with what they see, read, hear, and are told on the Internet.

The only ones who stand with Jesus are those that obey him= FEW on earth. FEW on earth even knows what he taught enough to obey him. Here is a super important truth from Jesus=Matthew 6:33-Keep on seeking-FIRST-the kingdom and his( YHVH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)--you see the pretender religions teach to seek Jesus' righteousness first because they do not listen to him.

You Christians would get more bees if you'd use honey instead of salted water.
Republicans are solely responsible for the decline of Christianity in America over the decades.

They turn people off w/their racism and bigotry.

Last edited:

It's not the transvestites that are the problem. That's what he's saying. He's saying the problem is those who allow politics to decide what blacks are supposed to believe instead of his belief in the God of the Bible deciding what his politics is.

It's not the transvestites that are the problem. That's what he's saying. He's saying the problem is those who allow politics to decide what blacks are supposed to believe instead of his belief in the God of the Bible deciding what his politics is.
That's not Black American's problem, they already believe in God.

It's the pastor who has lost his way to the point where he's preaching politics from the pulpit.

A big no-no from the Good Book itself.

Exactly!

Republicans are solely responsible for the decline of Christianity in America over the decades.

They turn people off w/their racism and bigotry.
According to the Barna Group, roughly 70% of high school students who enter college as professing Christians, will leave with little to no faith. These students usually don't return to faith, even after graduation.
Liberal indoctrination...

Last edited:
According to the Barna Group, roughly 70% of high school students who enter college as professing Christians, will leave with little to no faith. These students usually don't return to faith, even after graduation.
That's very sad. Politics driving the belief system away from God and to the evil Democrat Party of godless sin.

Parental failure.

The only ones who stand with Jesus are those that obey him= FEW on earth. FEW on earth even knows what he taught enough to obey him. Here is a super important truth from Jesus=Matthew 6:33-Keep on seeking-FIRST-the kingdom and his( YHVH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)--you see the pretender religions teach to seek Jesus' righteousness first because they do not listen to him.
I hear U on the "FEW"!

Forum List

Back