Which Laws?

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
We already know Democrats don't want to follow and or enforce immigration laws. Sanctuary cities/states are a clear indication. So...are there any other laws that you refuse to follow? What do you tell your kids about following the law, do they get to pick and choose also?

I'm sure some of you will want to ignore the question and dive straight into telling us Trump is evil, he lies, he's orange. Please refrain and stick to the topic.

What do you tell your kids about following the law, do they get to pick and choose also?

I'm not a Democrat, but that's exactly what I taught my kids to do.

I'm sure some of you will want to ignore the question and dive straight into telling us Trump is evil, he lies, he's orange. Please refrain and stick to the topic.
[/QUOTE]

You taught your kids to decide on their own which laws to follow and which to ignore? How'd that work out?

What do you tell your kids about following the law, do they get to pick and choose also?

You taught your kids to decide on their own which laws to follow and which to ignore? How'd that work out?

It worked out great.

We need more people willing to question the laws and challenge overreaching government. Ultimately, it's the only thing that keeps government in check.

It worked out great.

We need more people willing to question the laws and challenge overreaching government. Ultimately, it's the only thing that keeps government in check.

You teach your children not to respect law and order?
Are you black or wetback?

We already know Democrats don't want to follow and or enforce immigration laws. Sanctuary cities/states are a clear indication. So...are there any other laws that you refuse to follow? What do you tell your kids about following the law, do they get to pick and choose also?

Marijuana laws are bunk. We are already seeing states ignore them and prove that a better system can be put in place. Soon it will influence and change our federal laws and our country will be better from it.

Marijuana laws are bunk. We are already seeing states ignore them and prove that a better system can be put in place. Soon it will influence and change our federal laws and our country will be better from it.

Our country will be better with more stoners?

I think you’re over-analyzing.

It’s less to do with law and order and more to do with political expediency.

‘Hispanics’ are considered a cornerstone in the Democratic vote bank. Who wants to lose that edge?

During the first term of the Obama admin., I ran into Hispanics in Houston- who were in the country courtesy DACA- serving in the U.S. army fighting against the Jihadist plague in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Do you really think these men and women who were willing to give their lives for their country in those wars of occupation on foreign soil, were at the same time laughing at the thought of “breaking laws” back home?

It’s all just politics. If ever the Hispanics start riding the Red Wave at the polls in overwhelming numbers country wide, I’m willing to bet the Democrats would reorient and reposition themselves on their next play with another protected group for votes.

PS: And when I say Democrat here I’m referring to the lunatic fringe- the AOC’s, Bernie’s, etc of the world.

TTT.

On topic is this. Trump has directed his staff, former staff and other members of Trump&Co. to refuse to obey subpoenas. That is a prima facie effort to obstruct justice.

That is what I would tell my kids. How about you?

‘Hispanics’ are considered a cornerstone in the Democratic vote bank. Who wants to lose that edge?

During the first term of the Obama admin., I ran into Hispanics in Houston- who were in the country courtesy DACA- serving in the U.S. army fighting against the Jihadist plague in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Do you really think these men and women who were willing to give their lives for their country in those wars of occupation on foreign soil, were at the same time laughing at the thought of “breaking laws” back home?

It’s all just politics. If ever the Hispanics start riding the Red Wave at the polls in overwhelming numbers country wide, I’m willing to bet the Democrats would reorient and reposition themselves on their next play with another protected group for votes.

PS: And when I say Democrat here I’m referring to the lunatic fringe- the AOC’s, Bernie’s, etc of the world.

TTT.

You’re mistaken...while the wetback issue may be one political in nature for the pieces of shits in D.C., real, legitimate Americans can’t give two shits about the politics...they see the mass degradation of their communities, infrastructure, public services, education and healthcare, all thanks to the human cockroaches from our south.

TTT.

You’re mistaken...while the wetback issue may be one political in nature for the pieces of shits in D.C., real, legitimate Americans can’t give two shits about the politics...they see the mass degradation of their communities, infrastructure, public services, education and healthcare, all thanks to the human cockroaches from our south.

It might be exceedingly difficult for you to believe.....but frankly, no one gives a sh*t about what you’ve enclosed in that wall of text LOL.

The politics is the bottom line.

On topic is this. Trump has directed his staff, former staff and other members of Trump&Co. to refuse to obey subpoenas. That is a prima facie effort to obstruct justice.

Men and women on different political beliefs follow their lusts for the easiness of life. Freedom can go to hell in that scenario. If you have people monitoring sites like this one for perceived people who may cause trouble by their rules or laws or the same people working an honest job by sweat what do you think many will choose? The problem is that surveillance which started archaically with individuals as security following people violating their rights in public places many decades ago, has morphed into audio, video, internet, etc. monitoring and anything can be seen as a perceived threat to the system. There are also people who arw not professional monitoring also. You can spout against this all you want. But this is about rights. People have been destroyed by perceptions and groups over an individual. With the individual not knowing what to do and even bringing to another level. There are stories. I lived in an area down in Florida where it happened. Total protection of their power base. While using the peasants living around them as the Hitler type followers they can be so easily. We are not free. The illusion of it with the system that looks the other way at times is what we have when we ph uk up to their rules and laws.

It worked out great.

Questioning the law is a bit different from ignoring the law.

TTT.

Sure, they're all either in the armed services or valedictorians, all upstanding people....they're only infraction was crossing the border. Yea, we believe that.

Not enforcing a law is not the same as breaking a law. Virginia has a law against unmarried men and women co-habitating. I’ve never heard of it being enforced in my lifetime. I’m sure there are many many laws that are for whatever reason, generally not enforced. And many more cases where police won’t enforce a particular law in particular circumstances and prosecutors certainly don’t send every arrest to trial.

Governments have discretion. And in the case of immigration law, that is Federal law and not under state or local jurisdiction. They have no obligation to enforce Federal law.

It appears that Trumpers are pretty subjective about what laws they want enforced.

Newsflash...treating kids like concentration camp inmates is NOT going to solve the immigration issue and does NOTHING for the average American

It appears that Trumpers are pretty subjective about what laws they want enforced.

Newsflash...treating kids like concentration camp inmates is NOT going to solve the immigration issue and does NOTHING for the average American

I suggest you travel to Auswitchz or Buchenwald and see what a real concentration camp is.

Then lose your childish hyperbole

I suggest you travel to Auswitchz or Buchenwald and see what a real concentration camp is.

So the argument is that if we don't go FULL CONCENTRATION CAMP (including "showers" and ovens)....it's not that?

False.

We put Japanese Americans into ....wait for it.....CONCENTRATION CAMPS...and that is still a stain on our history...as is what Trump is doing

So the argument is that if we don't go FULL CONCENTRATION CAMP (including "showers" and ovens)....it's not that?

False.

We put Japanese Americans into ....wait for it.....CONCENTRATION CAMPS...and that is still a stain on our history...as is what Trump is doing

You heard me.

Stop with the left loon hyperbole

Do you drive over the speed limit? Asking for a friend...

Forum List

Back