Which Laws?

We already know Democrats don't want to follow and or enforce immigration laws. Sanctuary cities/states are a clear indication. So...are there any other laws that you refuse to follow? What do you tell your kids about following the law, do they get to pick and choose also?

I'm sure some of you will want to ignore the question and dive straight into telling us Trump is evil, he lies, he's orange. Please refrain and stick to the topic.

On topic is this. Trump has directed his staff, former staff and other members of Trump&Co. to refuse to obey subpoenas. That is a prima facie effort to obstruct justice.

That is what I would tell my kids. How about you?
It appears that Trumpers are pretty subjective about what laws they want enforced.

Newsflash...treating kids like concentration camp inmates is NOT going to solve the immigration issue and does NOTHING for the average American

I suggest you travel to Auswitchz or Buchenwald and see what a real concentration camp is.

Then lose your childish hyperbole
They were called concentration camps BEFORE they killed people.

We already know Democrats don't want to follow and or enforce immigration laws. Sanctuary cities/states are a clear indication. So...are there any other laws that you refuse to follow? What do you tell your kids about following the law, do they get to pick and choose also?

I'm sure some of you will want to ignore the question and dive straight into telling us Trump is evil, he lies, he's orange. Please refrain and stick to the topic.

Do you drive over the speed limit? Asking for a friend...

You see, good, real Americans are supposed to be concerned when laws are ignored and the end result amounts to Americans compromising their quality of life. It’s so fucking weird that you wetback lovers can’t see the simplicity in this.
I’m inclined to believe you yourself are from that disgusting super shithole Mexico...how long have you and your family of 60 human cockroaches been fucking good, real Americans over?

So the argument is that if we don't go FULL CONCENTRATION CAMP (including "showers" and ovens)....it's not that?

False.

We put Japanese Americans into ....wait for it.....CONCENTRATION CAMPS...and that is still a stain on our history...as is what Trump is doing

You heard me.

I "heard" you and my response doesn't change.

You claim that anything short of industrial genocide is ok...

Show us the express immigration clause in our Constitution, right wingers.

You see, good, real Americans are supposed to be concerned when laws are ignored and the end result amounts to Americans compromising their quality of life. It’s so fucking weird that you wetback lovers can’t see the simplicity in this.
I’m inclined to believe you yourself are from that disgusting super shithole Mexico...how long have you and your family of 60 human cockroaches been fucking good, real Americans over?
Dehumanizing "them" is how genocides happen. In fact "cockroaches" was EXACTLY the term used to fuel the Rawanda genocide

Read the Declaration Of Independence Gustavo.

What law are you talking about ? THe states have no authority over immigration law.

So the argument is that if we don't go FULL CONCENTRATION CAMP (including "showers" and ovens)....it's not that?

False.

We put Japanese Americans into ....wait for it.....CONCENTRATION CAMPS...and that is still a stain on our history...as is what Trump is doing

You heard me.

I "heard" you and my response doesn't change.

You claim that anything short of industrial genocide is ok...

Real concentration camps practiced industrial genocide...dumbass you're making my case.

Dehumanizing "them" is how genocides happen. In fact "cockroaches" was EXACTLY the term used to fuel the Rawanda genocide

Cool...I say gas all the disgusting pieces of shits.
Think cause and effect...stay in your fucking country, stop breeding like cockroaches and TA-DA!......problem solved. Simple shit

A simple question like "do you speed?" sends you into quite a racist tizzy where you, uninvited, start talking about my family? Careful, bigot, your frothing anger at the world could get you into trouble.

Cool...I say gas all the disgusting pieces of shits.
Think cause and effect...stay in your fucking country, stop breeding like cockroaches and TA-DA!......problem solved. Simple shit
Why do i get the feeling the FBI has been to his ^^^ house?

A simple question like "do you speed?" sends you into quite a racist tizzy where you, uninvited, start talking about my family? Careful, bigot, your frothing anger at the world could get you into trouble.

A pathetic comparison deserves to be treated as desperate, reaching bullshit. Stop trying to pitch your filth to good people.
I love the world when they stay in their own countries....I hate wetbacks like Hitler hated Jews....only worse.

I haven't forgotten all the conservatives who proudly proclaimed; "I would never follow a law I didn't believe in"

would you?

You mean this part, Krueger?
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

A pathetic comparison deserves to be treated as desperate, reaching bullshit. Stop trying to pitch your filth to good people.
I love the world when they stay in their own countries....I hate wetbacks like Hitler hated Jews....only worse.
what are y'all doing over here?

As a nation that claims itself as Christian and proclaims itself to be "under God", those that believe such should have no problem with any peaceful illegal action that puts God first, others second and ourselves third. I certainly wouldn't report to authorities anything simply based on an illegal immigrant issue.

In 2017, speeding killed 9,717 people, accounting for more than a quarter (26%) of all traffic fatalities that year.
Speeding

On topic is this. Trump has directed his staff, former staff and other members of Trump&Co. to refuse to obey subpoenas. That is a prima facie effort to obstruct justice.

That is what I would tell my kids. How about you?
It appears that Trumpers are pretty subjective about what laws they want enforced.

Newsflash...treating kids like concentration camp inmates is NOT going to solve the immigration issue and does NOTHING for the average American

I suggest you travel to Auswitchz or Buchenwald and see what a real concentration camp is.

Then lose your childish hyperbole

"

Then lose your childish hyperbole"

does this mean you are going to STOP calling liberals "nazis"?

I bet not.

You mean this part, Krueger?
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Oh I see, you wetback lovers don’t know that these documents pertain to US citizens only...you believe our founders authored these documents for the world...you believe our constitution is an international document?
Hahaha...you dirty bastards are disgusting unAmerican pukes.

In 2017, speeding killed 9,717 people, accounting for more than a quarter (26%) of all traffic fatalities that year.
Speeding

Cool...so let’s crack the fuck down on speeding...only makes sense...right?

Forum List

Back