Which Laws?

We already know Democrats don't want to follow and or enforce immigration laws. Sanctuary cities/states are a clear indication. So...are there any other laws that you refuse to follow? What do you tell your kids about following the law, do they get to pick and choose also?

I'm sure some of you will want to ignore the question and dive straight into telling us Trump is evil, he lies, he's orange. Please refrain and stick to the topic.
Show us the express immigration clause in our Constitution, right wingers.

Read the Declaration Of Independence Gustavo.
You mean this part, Krueger?
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Oh I see, you wetback lovers don’t know that these documents pertain to US citizens only...you believe our founders authored these documents for the world...you believe our constitution is an international document?
Hahaha...you dirty bastards are disgusting unAmerican pukes.
now i understand Why the right wing only believes in natural rights in abortion threads.

So the argument is that if we don't go FULL CONCENTRATION CAMP (including "showers" and ovens)....it's not that?

False.

We put Japanese Americans into ....wait for it.....CONCENTRATION CAMPS...and that is still a stain on our history...as is what Trump is doing

You heard me.

I "heard" you and my response doesn't change.

You claim that anything short of industrial genocide is ok...

Real concentration camps practiced industrial genocide...dumbass you're making my case.

That is incorrect.

Use of the word "concentration" came from the idea of confining people in one place because they belong to a group that is considered undesirable in some way. The term itself originated in 1897 when the "reconcentration camps" were set up in Cuba by General Valeriano Weyler. In the past, the U.S. government had used concentration camps against Native Americans and the British had also used them during the Second Boer War.

We already know Democrats don't want to follow and or enforce immigration laws. Sanctuary cities/states are a clear indication. So...are there any other laws that you refuse to follow? What do you tell your kids about following the law, do they get to pick and choose also?

I'm sure some of you will want to ignore the question and dive straight into telling us Trump is evil, he lies, he's orange. Please refrain and stick to the topic.

On topic is this. Trump has directed his staff, former staff and other members of Trump&Co. to refuse to obey subpoenas. That is a prima facie effort to obstruct justice.

That is what I would tell my kids. How about you?
It appears that Trumpers are pretty subjective about what laws they want enforced.

Newsflash...treating kids like concentration camp inmates is NOT going to solve the immigration issue and does NOTHING for the average American

I suggest you travel to Auswitchz or Buchenwald and see what a real concentration camp is.

Then lose your childish hyperbole
They were called concentration camps BEFORE they killed people.
The first concentration camps were run by the British in the Second Boer War. The Nazis had concentration camps and “dearh camps,” with different purposes.

That being said, the immigration holding facility ties are not concentration camps: they are not directed against perceived supporters of enemies.

On topic is this. Trump has directed his staff, former staff and other members of Trump&Co. to refuse to obey subpoenas. That is a prima facie effort to obstruct justice.

It appears that Trumpers are pretty subjective about what laws they want enforced.

Newsflash...treating kids like concentration camp inmates is NOT going to solve the immigration issue and does NOTHING for the average American

I suggest you travel to Auswitchz or Buchenwald and see what a real concentration camp is.

"

Then lose your childish hyperbole"

does this mean you are going to STOP calling liberals "nazis"?

I bet not.

Fascists not Nazis...now shush lil one

Do you drive over the speed limit? Asking for a friend...

You see, good, real Americans are supposed to be concerned when laws are ignored and the end result amounts to Americans compromising their quality of life. It’s so fucking weird that you wetback lovers can’t see the simplicity in this.
I’m inclined to believe you yourself are from that disgusting super shithole Mexico...how long have you and your family of 60 human cockroaches been fucking good, real Americans over?

A simple question like "do you speed?" sends you into quite a racist tizzy where you, uninvited, start talking about my family? Careful, bigot, your frothing anger at the world could get you into trouble.

A pathetic comparison deserves to be treated as desperate, reaching bullshit. Stop trying to pitch your filth to good people.
I love the world when they stay in their own countries....I hate wetbacks like Hitler hated Jews....only worse.

In 2017, speeding killed 9,717 people, accounting for more than a quarter (26%) of all traffic fatalities that year.
Speeding

Cool...so let’s crack the fuck down on speeding...only makes sense...right?
Sure. Let's take their kids and lock them in cages with no soap, blankets or toothbrushes.

You see, good, real Americans are supposed to be concerned when laws are ignored and the end result amounts to Americans compromising their quality of life. It’s so fucking weird that you wetback lovers can’t see the simplicity in this.
I’m inclined to believe you yourself are from that disgusting super shithole Mexico...how long have you and your family of 60 human cockroaches been fucking good, real Americans over?

A simple question like "do you speed?" sends you into quite a racist tizzy where you, uninvited, start talking about my family? Careful, bigot, your frothing anger at the world could get you into trouble.

A pathetic comparison deserves to be treated as desperate, reaching bullshit. Stop trying to pitch your filth to good people.
I love the world when they stay in their own countries....I hate wetbacks like Hitler hated Jews....only worse.

In 2017, speeding killed 9,717 people, accounting for more than a quarter (26%) of all traffic fatalities that year.
Speeding

Sure. Let's take their kids and lock them in cages with no soap, blankets or toothbrushes.

Why do the LefTarded hate accountability...why do the pukes defy the causation principle?

Speeding

Why do the LefTarded hate accountability...why do the pukes defy the causation principle?

I don't. I believe a great deal in accountability. I believe the Trump administration needs to be held accountable for locking kids in cages without good food, soap or blankets.

Speeding

I don't. I believe a great deal in accountability. I believe the Trump administration needs to be held accountable for locking kids in cages without good food, soap or blankets.

For the sake of your credibility....link us to your posted outrage when the Kenyan Chimp was caging the silver tooth cockroaches please....thanks in advance.
(this is where you pretend you didn’t see this post)

When will you lose YOUR Childish hyperbole?

Speeding

The democrats need to be held accountable for preventing Trump from building the wall which would have solved the entire thing. Kids are not much of a climbers.

They also need to be held accountable for denying the crisis at the border. According to your words, there isn't even a problem so you need to shut the fuck up.

"Walls are immoral".

Fuck these people.

Speeding

it is the right wing that prefers to imply powers than actually, faithfully execute our supreme law of the land.

Speeding

The democrats need to be held accountable for preventing Trump from building the wall which would have solved the entire thing. Kids are not much of a climbers.

They also need to be held accountable for denying the crisis at the border. According to your words, there isn't even a problem so you need to shut the fuck up.

"Walls are immoral".

Fuck these people.
it takes morals to have moral indignation.

there is no express immigration clause and we should have no illegals or any illegal underclass for the right wing to whine about. they simply protest too much; better solutions at lower cost!

"Walls are immoral".

Fuck these people.

there is no express immigration clause and we should have no illegals or any illegal underclass for the right wing to whine about. they simply protest too much; better solutions at lower cost!

Great, a other open borders pro-Mexico advocate.

Did you forget to read the title of the board it's a "US" message board. Go back to your Mexican supremacist message board.

"Walls are immoral".

Fuck these people.

Great, a other open borders pro-Mexico advocate.

Did you forget to read the title of the board it's a "US" message board. Go back to your Mexican supremacist message board.
only the right wing proclaims; Capitalism, What is that.

Once subject to US jurisdiction, our Commerce Clause can apply. All foreign nationals in the US must be known to the general government and federally identified for civil purposes.

Only the right wing, never gets it.

Tourism is the first, second, or third largest employer in twenty-nine States.

Our naturalization clause is express, not implied, right wingers. It merely takes morals to faithfully execute our supreme law of the land.

Speeding

"Walls are immoral".

Fuck these people.
Dems didn't prevent anything and a wall wouldn't have solved anything

"Walls are immoral".

Fuck these people.
Dems didn't prevent anything and a wall wouldn't have solved anything

Tell me again, how do these kids appear in our country if a big wall is in their way?

Democrats did everything they could to prevent the wall from going up. According to Pelosi, walls are immoral. The stance of the open borders party.

Tell me again, how do these kids appear in our country if a big wall is in their way?

Over under and around.

IF Republicans ever appropriate the money for that boondoggle...which they won't

Over under and around.

IF Republicans ever appropriate the money for that boondoggle...which they won't

In an alternative unverise perhaps. In the real world the wall will stop the illegals as they have everywhere else. Especially when there are armed guard towers with live ammunition in the way.

Forum List

Back