Which of these debate points was Biden right about, part 2?

You can choose EIGHT. You'll notice it's more/less true and false.

• Trump is RACIST

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • RACISM is a Democrat's Game

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Trump said white supremacists are good people (you must provide video evidence)

• RACISM is a Democrat's Game

• Trump is responsible for 200 million COVID deaths

• Never let a crisis go to waste Democrats

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Trump caused the recession

• Trump will top numbers second only.......... Donald Trump, we're just not sure which order yet.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trump wouldn't know a suburb if he took a wrong turn

• Biden failed to make a realistic & measurable point all fucking night

• Trump interrupts

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Wallace represents the Democrats, what a cock under another PROG-sponsored debate

• The racial unrest supported/promoted by Democrats in Democrat run cities helps Trump

• Takes a fuck's head to twist & project that far. Reminded of the Russian "Scandal" Democrat created

• Biden won the debate

• Fuck your feelings, Trump 2020

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Biden was really great during the debate, here are a few examples that stick. You can choose EIGHT. You'll notice it's more/less true and false.

Biden didn’t make a realistic or measurable point all night.

And the moderator didn’t make him. Because he had the time of his life. :)

9156CE6E-BA2B-4AE4-BD7E-7D90DA817575.jpeg

Well, you missed a bunch, but let's be clear on ONE thing.

Biden addressed the American people, even you.
He Vows to be POTUS to the ENTIRE United States of America.
A position trump has failed, because he don't speak to me.
He spoke into the camera and told us ALL how he would work for ALL of us Americans, (R) or (D).
Don't you get that dude? I'm sorry you don't.

He spoke into the camera and told us ALL how he would work for ALL of us Americans, (R) or (D).

Biden promised the same things he's promised every 4 years for the past 47 years and never delivered. He was bullshitting you and you sucked it up.

Biden hasn’t worked on anything meaningful for American’s for 50 years. The old coot ain’t going to start now.

Biden promised the same things he's promised every 4 years for the past 47 years and never delivered. He was bullshitting you and you sucked it up.
This a GREAT right wing talking point.
So, in 47 years, NOT as POTUS, what exactly did he NOT deliver?

Biden hasn’t worked on anything meaningful for American’s for 50 years. The old coot ain’t going to start now.
Your memo is in sync.
Well done.
Not being the POTUS, what exactly did Biden NOT do?

Biden was really great during the debate, here are a few examples that stick. You can choose EIGHT. You'll notice it's more/less true and false.

I barely noticed what Biden did or said. I was too appalled by the abusive old fuck yelling lies and spewing hate at him. The guy was completely deranged. Made false and outrageous claims about Obama, the FBI, and Democrats in general. He wouldn't let Biden talk.

My suggestion was that Trump needed a "bark collar" for the next debate. Every time Trump talks during Biden's time, the collar shocks him until he shuts up. Trump controls it. It he doesn't interrupt, no harm comes to him. Interrupt his opponent, and ZAP!

Trump has never worked in his adult life. He has been part of a family corporation with a reputation for shady business pratices. No oversight. No board of directors. Basically he barked orders, and lost money. Everything he ever tried, lost money, failed, and ended up in law suits.

Only one right answer in the poll..........Fuck your feelings........MAGA BABY.

:CryingCow::CryingCow:

I barely noticed what Biden did or said. I was too appalled by the abusive old fuck yelling lies and spewing hate at him. The guy was completely deranged. Made false and outrageous claims about Obama, the FBI, and Democrats in general. He wouldn't let Biden talk.

My suggestion was that Trump needed a "bark collar" for the next debate. Every time Trump talks during Biden's time, the collar shocks him until he shuts up. Trump controls it. It he doesn't interrupt, no harm comes to him. Interrupt his opponent, and ZAP!

I read Trump lives in your head

Trump has never worked in his adult life. He has been part of a family corporation with a reputation for shady business pratices. No oversight. No board of directors. Basically he barked orders, and lost money. Everything he ever tried, lost money, failed, and ended up in law suits.

You can't be that stupid.

Forum List

Back