Which of Trump's Crimes are the Most Serious?

Don't overlook the real crime. The brainwashing of millions. In the end, cults generally end up the same way.
how about trump making you piss and shat your diapers every time you hear his name you shit stain....lolol

a crime of hilarity you ninny

Trump has been indicted or is about to be indicted for numerous serious crimes. Which crime is the most serious?

1) Classified documents. Trump stole extremely classified documents about war plans, nuclear secrets, and god knows what else. Then he lied about possessing them, had them moved in an attempt to hide them, tried to get his lawyers to lie about possessing them, and even showed them to people. Trump has already been indicted for this and the evidence of his guilt appears overwhelming, including his own former attorneys admitting to Trump's guilt.

2) Inciting an Insurrection. Trump lied to the world and his supporters and told everybody the election was stolen when it wasn't. Then on Jan 6th he incited an Insurrection at the Capitol based on these lies and his followers beat cops, broke into the Capitol, and beat more cops again. Trump was impeached for this.

3) Attempting to steal the election. Trump is about to be indicted for trying to steal the election for himself. Trump used a series of lies, pressured election officials (caught on tape), and created fake electorates to try and actually steal the 2020 election, after he clearly lost the election.

I think inciting the Insurrection at the Capitol is the most serious of Trump's crimes, but they are all so serious so it is hard to say.

I've never seen a post by you that wasn't so drenched in fallacy that the only comment to be made in rational response is to simply point this out; your OP is pure garbage.

how about trump making you piss and shat your diapers every time you hear his name you shit stain....lolol

a crime of hilarity you ninny
Your description, free of charge...

I've never seen a post by you that wasn't so drenched in fallacy that the only comment to be made in rational response is to simply point this out; your OP is pure garbage.
HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

Everything I posted is 100% fact

Trump committed serious crimes, and the evidence against him, is 100% rock solid, the gold standard in evidence. Deal with it.

You are just a traitor to America who is willing to let Trump commit any crime he wants because you care more about the republicans than America or the rule of law.

Your description, free of charge...

ewwwwww...that hurt

i thought you only charged to let a man put his pickle up your rectum

HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

Everything I posted is 100% fact

Trump committed serious crimes, and the evidence against him, is 100% rock solid, the gold standard in evidence. Deal with it.

You are just a traitor to America who is willing to let Trump commit any crime he wants because you care more about the republicans than America or the rule of law.
^ More ignorant trolling/baiting garbage.

While it's hard to pick out the most idiotic thing you've said, calling me someone who cares about Republicans is perhaps the most moronic.

The Republicans, like the Democrats, are a dangerous criminal gang.

Trump oversaw the largest FED fake money printing in US history.

Trump gave us 25% of our total debt in just 4 years and Trump ramped up the deficit every year of his presidency.

Trump printed more money than any other president.
This tells you the power of the bankers, financial, economic, investment, industrial, royalty, elites, longtime wealthy that want world government. That is what he lived with. We lost that choice in 1913.

Trump has been indicted or is about to be indicted for numerous serious crimes. Which crime is the most serious?

1) Classified documents. Trump stole extremely classified documents about war plans, nuclear secrets, and god knows what else. Then he lied about possessing them, had them moved in an attempt to hide them, tried to get his lawyers to lie about possessing them, and even showed them to people. Trump has already been indicted for this and the evidence of his guilt appears overwhelming, including his own former attorneys admitting to Trump's guilt.

2) Inciting an Insurrection. Trump lied to the world and his supporters and told everybody the election was stolen when it wasn't. Then on Jan 6th he incited an Insurrection at the Capitol based on these lies and his followers beat cops, broke into the Capitol, and beat more cops again. Trump was impeached for this.

3) Attempting to steal the election. Trump is about to be indicted for trying to steal the election for himself. Trump used a series of lies, pressured election officials (caught on tape), and created fake electorates to try and actually steal the 2020 election, after he clearly lost the election.

I think inciting the Insurrection at the Capitol is the most serious of Trump's crimes, but they are all so serious so it is hard to say.

3. It has the most damning evidence, it would have had the most dire consequences if he had pulled it off, and it's the one the most people care about.

3. It has the most damning evidence, it would have had the most dire consequences if he had pulled it off, and it's the one the most people care about.
The evidence against Trump is so overwhelming.

Not only is Trump a corrupt criminal, but he is a terrible criminal. He committed serious crimes, and left a massive evidence trial that completely destroys him.

Must burn your ass that shitface Trump is facing decades in the slammer, right, dope?
ROFL! You mean the criminal Biden faces the rest of his life in the slammer. Don't you idiots watch the news? Or do they never publish stories about what's happening to the Biden crime family?

The actual serious crime....... eating steak with ketchup......I think it is okay, and not really a crime...but of all the bullshit they are throwing at him...that is the only one that really sticks....

ROFL! You mean the criminal Biden faces the rest of his life in the slammer. Don't you idiots watch the news? Or do they never publish stories about what's happening to the Biden crime family?
3yynwuh23e6b1.jpg

Umm, the elections was stolen by the Democrats. Trump was trying to stop the steal.

Umm, the elections was stolen by the Democrats. Trump was trying to stop the steal.
except all the facts and evidence prove the complete opposite of what you said and verify that Trump did lose the election and then tried to steal it for himself using the fake electorate scheme and pressuring election officials.

Enjoy the next indictment, which is coming soon...

Which of Trump's Crimes are the Most Serious?​

TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM!!
I don't get it, that's not a crime, whereas these 3 other indictments are all serious serious crimes, with solid evidence proving Trump's guilt.

Forum List

Back