Which should have first priority: The woman, the fertilized egg, or the fetus?

Which should have first priority: The woman, the fertilized egg, or the fetus?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5c631cd924000093024aa2ea.jpeg

Dina Zirlott and her daughter, Zoe, in 2007.

I Wish Iā€™d Had A ā€˜Late-Term Abortionā€™ Instead Of Having My Daughter

I was raped when I was 17 years old. I had a baby when I was 18 years old. My baby died when I was 19 years old.

I cannot recall the color of the sky when I woke up the morning I was raped, or what I did in the hours leading up to the assault. I think of it in terms of Before and After, and Iā€™m caught right in between the two.

Warning: Details in this story could be triggering to some readers.

More: I Wish Iā€™d Had A ā€˜Late-Term Abortionā€™ Instead Of Having My Daughter

Heartbreaking story. Yet another reason why women must have first priority.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Israelā€™s abortion law now among worldā€™s most liberal

Despite its conservative leanings, government approves free pregnancy termination for nearly all women, and it barely causes a ripple

Israel, a nation with a forceful religious lobby and a conservative prime minister, is poised to offer its female citizens some of the most liberal abortion coverage in the world.

More: Israelā€™s abortion law now among worldā€™s most liberal

Israel seems to be leading the world on abortion. Great for women's rights.

Very telling that the left only likes Israel when they're aborting babies.

Other than that, I'm really not sure what your point is, other than, "Killing babies is goood! Because . . . REASONS!"

5c631cd924000093024aa2ea.jpeg

Dina Zirlott and her daughter, Zoe, in 2007.

I Wish Iā€™d Had A ā€˜Late-Term Abortionā€™ Instead Of Having My Daughter

I was raped when I was 17 years old. I had a baby when I was 18 years old. My baby died when I was 19 years old.

I cannot recall the color of the sky when I woke up the morning I was raped, or what I did in the hours leading up to the assault. I think of it in terms of Before and After, and Iā€™m caught right in between the two.

Warning: Details in this story could be triggering to some readers.

More: I Wish Iā€™d Had A ā€˜Late-Term Abortionā€™ Instead Of Having My Daughter

Heartbreaking story. Yet another reason why women must have first priority.

Heartbreaking stupidity. Yet another reason why glandular halfwits like you should not be taken seriously.

Learn to think with the organ designed for that purpose, you embarassment to humanity.

Despite its conservative leanings, government approves free pregnancy termination for nearly all women, and it barely causes a ripple

Israel, a nation with a forceful religious lobby and a conservative prime minister, is poised to offer its female citizens some of the most liberal abortion coverage in the world.

Even though Israel is the homeland for Jews, the majority of Jews there are secular and do not actually practice Judaism.

This leads to some interesting contradictions.

The Rabbis agree that abortion is prohibited by Jewish religious law. Still, since Israel is a democracy where most of the residents of don't practice Judaism, the lack of hue and cry over abortion rights is hardly surprising.

Even though Israel is the homeland for Jews, the majority of Jews there are secular and do not actually practice Judaism.

The Rabbis agree that abortion is prohibited by Jewish religious law. Still, since Israel is a democracy where most of the residents of don't practice Judaism, the lack of hue and cry over abortion rights is hardly surprising.

And your point is...? American Christians worship Israel.

And your point is...? American Christians worship Israel.

No, it just looks that way to anyone who rabidly hates Jews and anything related to them.

Once the egg becomes fertilized then it is a fetus. And Republicans only care about the fetus.

At least they pretend to care about the fetus.

They donā€™t care about children so why should they care about a fetus?

What it is, is that itā€™s about power over women. Legislating their bodies.

If they can get Americans to legislate womenā€™s bodies, who knows what their next bit of evil is going to be?

Alabama is just the latest Republican attack on women's reproductive freedom and rights.

Every Senate Vote For Alabamaā€™s Abortion Ban Was From A White Man

The Alabama state Senate just passed the countryā€™s strictest abortion ban, which criminalizes nearly all abortions including in cases of rape and incest.

THE PUNISHERS: AL. ABORTION BANNED BY 25 WHITE GUYS

Women have first priority!

D6mvUc5WwAAU1fG.jpg

Alabama is just the latest Republican attack on women's reproductive freedom and rights.

The Alabama state Senate just passed the countryā€™s strictest abortion ban, which criminalizes nearly all abortions including in cases of rape and incest.

Alabama never got out of the nineteenth century.

D6mvUc5WwAAU1fG.jpg
They have to have that power over women. They aren't pro-life, they are pro -power over women. If they truly cared about life, they wouldn't jeopardize a woman's health this way. They are nothing but liars high on a power trip. Truly demonic, disgusting people.

Once the egg becomes fertilized then it is a fetus. And Republicans only care about the fetus.

At least they pretend to care about the fetus.

They donā€™t care about children so why should they care about a fetus?

What it is, is that itā€™s about power over women. Legislating their bodies.

If they can get Americans to legislate womenā€™s bodies, who knows what their next bit of evil is going to be?
Power over brown and black people are next. They've already tried to silence their vote. They are going back, and everyone else wants to see sunshine through what's right by moving forward. Truly disgusting people.

D6mvUc5WwAAU1fG.jpg

What does being a WHITE man have anything to do with it?

Explain that to me

D6mvUc5WwAAU1fG.jpg

What does being a WHITE man have anything to do with it?

Explain that to me

:desk:

Me, me, me! I can explain it!

It means La-Cooter is racist as well as being apparently transphobic. Note the way she ALSO talks as though male and female are objective, absolute terms that indicate there's some sort of real, immutable difference between the two.

Shocking and offensive, isn't it?

Anti-choice fanatics can't be taken seriously until they start providing more resources to protect and care for children - AFTER THEY ARE BORN. They also need to be more sympathetic to the mental/physical/financial health and well-being of women who are faced with such a heartbreaking choice. Anti-choice fanatics act like pregnant women are just expendable hosts - birthing pods. Pregnant women come first.

This entire forum already knows that there is not enough that any conservative or group of conservatives can do for children AFTER they are born that will make any of you proabort fucktardz care more for them BEFORE they are born.

Your red herring is herby dismissed.
Who is they again?
Just to be clear, "Life" as explained in the dictionary is a "human being". A fetus without a developed brain is not a developed "hhuman uman being". By your account "Life begins at conception", is saying we are dealing with a fully developed being right? Is that what you are saying?

How fascists can you be?

A fully functioning brain is not a requirement for personhood. Neither is it a requirement for a human being to be recognized as one.

Especially given the prognosis of the vast majority of children in the womb.

If men want to control women's reproductive rights - then women should be able to control men's reproductive rights.

Forum List

Back