While attention is focused over there, another Trump scandal emerges over here.

Illegal aliens have no right to be counted, PERIOD.

The Census has always included everybody residing in the country regardless of legal status.

That's because the language in the Constitution was not changed to reflect new laws making it a crime to immigrate illegally.

It is not fair to dilute resources from citizens and give illegal aliens representation in Congress.
The electoral college is not fair either. I don't see republicans bitching about that, even though it's in the constitution.

How is the EC not fair?

Let us count the ways.
Okay, let's count just one.

Take my state. Please. Know who won the state's popular vote?
Nobody.
Rump got 49%, Clinton I think 47, and the others got the rest.

And yet Rump got 100% of the Electoral Vote. With less than 50% of the state.

Want more?

Why is that unfair?

:laughing0301:

I can't even top that.
Some posts just refute themselves so completely, you just let 'em stand.

The Census has always included everybody residing in the country regardless of legal status.

That's because the language in the Constitution was not changed to reflect new laws making it a crime to immigrate illegally.

It is not fair to dilute resources from citizens and give illegal aliens representation in Congress.
The electoral college is not fair either. I don't see republicans bitching about that, even though it's in the constitution.

How is the EC not fair?

Let us count the ways.

Nobody.

Want more?

Why is that unfair?

:laughing0301:

I can't even top that.
Some posts just refute themselves so completely, you just let 'em stand.

Were the rules set before the election?
Did everyone know the rules before the election?
Did the candidate with the most votes get the EVs according to the rules?

Then stop whining like a little bitch.

How is the EC not fair?

Let us count the ways.

Nobody.

Want more?

Sorry.
The rest of America doesnt [sic] want to be ruled by california [sic] and NY.
Besides,in the end it wouldnt [sic] workout [sic] to [sic] well for leftist [sic] .

It certainly wouldn't work out for Anglophones. Where DID you learn English? Vladivostok?

That was just scathing...really...I dont know it I'll ever get over it.

Show us where it qualifies any kind of persons who should not.
So the Constitution does not specifically say illegal aliens should be counted. Thanks. Just because you assume doesn't make it so.

Nope, nor does it say plumbers should be counted, Sagittarians should be counted, blonds should be counted, people with a last name with a P in it should be counted, or anyone who's related to the babysitter of the third cousin twice removed of the first sixteen men to leave church should be counted. It says everybody should be counted. That's all it has to say.
So because the Constitution does not say blonds should NOT be counted, you come to the conclusion that illegal alien invaders SHOULD be counted. That is a bit of magical thinking.

Show us where it qualifies any kind of persons who should not.
So the Constitution does not specifically say illegal aliens should be counted. Thanks. Just because you assume doesn't make it so.

Nope, nor does it say plumbers should be counted, Sagittarians should be counted, blonds should be counted, people with a last name with a P in it should be counted, or anyone who's related to the babysitter of the third cousin twice removed of the first sixteen men to leave church should be counted. It says everybody should be counted. That's all it has to say.
So because the Constitution does not say blonds should be counted, you come to the conclusion that illegal alien invaders SHOULD be counted. That is a bit of magical thinking.

Actually it's just illustrating your lack of logic. Which is that, since the COTUS does not say blonds should be counted, then blonds should not be counted.

By your ill logic NO ONE should be counted.
Say, that's a real time saver.

The smelly should have gone after employers knowingly hiring illegal aliens. He had three years to do so.

I do my part. Nobody works for me that doesn't have a US birth certificate AND a US passport.

The smelly should have gone after employers knowingly hiring illegal aliens. He had three years to do so.

I do my part. Nobody works for me that doesn't have a US birth certificate AND a US passport.

WTF?
Nobody requires a US passport as a rule of employment..
You've already been caught lying about your so called businesses,why keep up the farce?

"Democrats and former Census leaders laid out their concerns over the scheme during a House Oversight Committee hearing on Wednesday.

At the hearing, Democrats accused the Trump administration of seeking to rush the 2020 census count so that it can enact a newly announced policy that will punish immigrant-rich states. The Bureau’s director, Steven Dillingham, tried his best to distance himself from the ways in which the White House appears to be hijacking the count.

The hearing was called in response to a policy President Trump unveiled last week instructing the Census Bureau to change the way it assembles the data that determines how many House seats and Electoral College votes each state gets."

There aren't enough fingers to plug the holes in the dike Individual 1 is creating in trying to subvert democracy.

no wetbacks = no Democrat Party
We totally get it...you need Mexico to ‘meddle’ or you become irrelevant.

The Kenyan president presented fraudulent docs...your employees probably do as well.

Does that make it right?
It makes it constitutional.

Change the Constitution, and it would be "right" to leave them out of it.

It is one word in the Constitution, "person" and the 14th was worded to protect slaves and their children. And there was no law against illegal immigration.

One damn word that doesn't consider illegal immigration.
It is, what it is....

It can be changed with an amendment, but not before that.....

Nope, SCOTUS and lower courts have already ruled there are four classes of "persons" and illegal aliens being the fourth class.

Trump can stop the count of them and he will win in court based on prior precedent set by SCOTUS.
Good luck....

You'll need it!

If that’s true it needs to end. No illegal should be counted in any government function. Especially in the number of congressional seats awarded. The fact they are illegal should be an obvious position to take.

WTF?
You've already been caught lying about your so called businesses,why keep up the farce?
Any company that does business in the US, Canada and/or other foreign countries requires their employees to have a passports. Trucking companies are a biggie.

WTF?
Any company that does business in the US, Canada and/or other foreign countries requires their employees to have a passports. Trucking companies are a biggie.

So all of your employees drive trucks?

WTF?
He is so full of shit it is bubbling out his ears.

Democrats said? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

"Democrats and former Census leaders laid out their concerns over the scheme during a House Oversight Committee hearing on Wednesday.

At the hearing, Democrats accused the Trump administration of seeking to rush the 2020 census count so that it can enact a newly announced policy that will punish immigrant-rich states. The Bureau’s director, Steven Dillingham, tried his best to distance himself from the ways in which the White House appears to be hijacking the count.

The hearing was called in response to a policy President Trump unveiled last week instructing the Census Bureau to change the way it assembles the data that determines how many House seats and Electoral College votes each state gets."

There aren't enough fingers to plug the holes in the dike Individual 1 is creating in trying to subvert democracy.

Census leader??? WTF is that, is it like a community organizer?

Forum List

Back