🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

While I disagree with Jill Stein on most issues, I respect her.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Recently I watched where Jill Stein was interviewed by Chris Wallace. I don't agree with most of her political views, but I respect her. During the interview when she was at times grilled by Wallace, she kept her composure and rebuked him with thoughtful commentary (even though I didn't agree with most of it). She did bring up some facts that are indeed true. She was very respectful, and for her views, she did a good job of backing them.

Hillary Clinton is a very vicious, hateful, lying, condescending fraud, an absolute phony in every sense of the word, and a criminal. She's an immediate turn off and I won't listen to a word she says.

Stein has class, and comes across as someone worth listening to, even if you disagree with her. Hillary is just a pile of shit.

Yeah, I would imagine a lot of conservatives could respect Stein, even if they disagree with everything she says. She's a BAMF.

If Jill stein was a serious contender for the presidency the Republicans would manufacture some narrative about her and you would be here ranting about how she's evil liar etc, just the same

Recently I watched where Jill Stein was interviewed by Chris Wallace. I don't agree with most of her political views, but I respect her. During the interview when she was at times grilled by Wallace, she kept her composure and rebuked him with thoughtful commentary (even though I didn't agree with most of it). She did bring up some facts that are indeed true. She was very respectful, and for her views, she did a good job of backing them.

Hillary Clinton is a very vicious, hateful, lying, condescending fraud, an absolute phony in every sense of the word, and a criminal. She's an immediate turn off and I won't listen to a word she says.

Stein has class, and comes across as someone worth listening to, even if you disagree with her. Hillary is just a pile of shit.

Swap Jill Stein with Gary Johnson and Hillary Clinton with Donald Trump and you get the same thing.

Yeah, I would imagine a lot of conservatives could respect Stein, even if they disagree with everything she says. She's a BAMF.
What's a BAMF?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back