While Obama plans to cut 40,000 from military, Michelle spends $600,000 on table for WH dining room

Obama's remodeling expense is grossly obscene and of course, all of the Obama lapdogs out there who constantly whine about the excess of the one percent will not say one word about it. That aside, the military does need to be cut back. We don't need to be the world's police anymore. Bring them all home and guard are own borders and stop spending hundreds of billions of dollars we don't have on the military industrial complex.

Maybe if we end up having to send our military to Iraq to clean up Obozi's mess, his minions will step up and fight to preserve his legacy!!!!!:badgrin:

No doubt, the Right was furious with Nancy Reagan for all the money she spent on china and furnishings.

Dammit. We're going to need those 40,000 troops to invade Texas and Arizona! Somebody has to guard all those Walmart FEMA camps, and it ain't gonna be me.

I bet that rat bastard Truman reduced our military by quite a lot after WWII ended, too. Then he probably went golfing, on the taxpayer's dime. When a dime was really worth something.

Apparently, money is only an object when it comes to spending it on national security. When it comes to vacations or other frivolous stuff, the Obamas spend like money grows on trees.

$600,000 seems a little steep for a dining table and why did they need a new one?

As administration plans to cut 40 000 troops Michelle Obama drops 600K on THIS - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com
Did you happen to notice the US taxpayer is not footing the bill for the redecoration ... no you didn't, and I am so unsurprised.

White House Historical Association - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Washblog How Michelle Obama helped give the White House Dining Room a makeover

Maybe if we end up having to send our military to Iraq to clean up Obozi's mess, his minions will step up and fight to preserve his legacy!!!!!:badgrin:

Iraq wouldn't be a mess had Bush not invaded in the first place.

No doubt, the Right was furious with Nancy Reagan for all the money she spent on china and furnishings.

She was sharply criticized for her extravagance. I don't care how much of their own money they spend, but dipping into tax payer funds for such trivial and expensive things is just too much. It is especially bad when the country is broke and we are already spending money we don't have.

Apparently, money is only an object when it comes to spending it on national security. When it comes to vacations or other frivolous stuff, the Obamas spend like money grows on trees.

$600,000 seems a little steep for a dining table and why did they need a new one?

As administration plans to cut 40 000 troops Michelle Obama drops 600K on THIS - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com
Did you happen to notice the US taxpayer is not footing the bill for the redecoration ... no you didn't, and I am so unsurprised.

White House Historical Association - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Washblog How Michelle Obama helped give the White House Dining Room a makeover

There's always a lie in a RW propaganda piece.

Iraq wouldn't be a mess had Bush not invaded in the first place.
But it was stable and secure when Obozo pulled our troops out. He said so himself....

Flashback Obama We re Leaving Behind A Sovereign Stable And Self-Reliant Iraq - YouTube

No, it wasn't. Iraq hasn't been stable or secure since Saddam was deposed.

Taz

It was a lot more stable after the surge, and before Obozo pulled our troops out.

Nice of you to say Obozo is a liar, though..

wonder how much of this stuff will still be in the WH when the next president assumes office....if ya know what I mean

Forum List

Back