While Obama plays golf, France acts like a leader of the free world on Syria

France says force may be needed against Syria
France's foreign minister on Thursday raised the
possibility of the international community using force in Syria if it is proven that Bashir Assad's regime used chemical weapons in an attack the opposition says killed more than 100 people.

Oblama already said something to that affect last month.

When will the American People finally stand up and demand this permanent state of War come to an end? Assad and Syria have done nothing to our Nation. So why all the rabid screeching for War? I've yet to hear a compelling argument supporting War with Syria and killing Assad. If you're gonna screech for death & War, at least articulate a coherent argument supporting it. Why do you want War with Syria? Why do you want Assad dead? I'm open to listening to your argument supporting that. I'll wait here a bit longer and see if anyone wants to give it a shot.

If you want success for terrorists and the spread of the muslim brotherhood, you want Assad stopped.

If we had not interefered in Syria, Assad would have put that rebellion down in a week. All those tens of thousands of people would still be alive and we wouldn't be looking at photographs of the dead children the terrorists killed.

When will the American People finally stand up and demand this permanent state of War come to an end? Assad and Syria have done nothing to our Nation. So why all the rabid screeching for War? I've yet to hear a compelling argument supporting War with Syria and killing Assad. If you're gonna screech for death & War, at least articulate a coherent argument supporting it. Why do you want War with Syria? Why do you want Assad dead? I'm open to listening to your argument supporting that. I'll wait here a bit longer and see if anyone wants to give it a shot.

I'm afraid it's the hyper-partisans doing the war mongering and the only reason they are screaming for US involvement is to discredit Obama. I've also heard no other justification.

If you want success for terrorists and the spread of the muslim brotherhood, you want Assad stopped.

If we had not interefered in Syria, Assad would have put that rebellion down in a week. All those tens of thousands of people would still be alive and we wouldn't be looking at photographs of the dead children the terrorists killed.

Israel can tell us all about dealing with an enemy that hides behind it's children.

You make a valid point. No one, including our Government, has presented a coherent argument supporting War with Syria and killing Assad. So why are Taxpayers being forced to fund that agenda? It's very sad. The People need to have more say on the Foreign Aid issue. Right now, the Politicians have free reign and a blank check. They pass out American Taxpayer cash like they're passing out candy. There is no accountability whatsoever. That has to change. The People need to be included in the decision-making process.

I'm afraid it's the hyper-partisans doing the war mongering and the only reason they are screaming for US involvement is to discredit Obama. I've also heard no other justification.

I think there is a bit of that going on. But keep in mind, Obama has already involved us in the Syrian War. We are currently funding & arming 'Rebel' groups. They're now arguing about escalating our involvement in the War. But like i said, i'm open to listening to an argument supporting War with Syria and killing Assad. But so far, i haven't observed a single coherent argument supporting it. So why all the rabid cheerleading for War with Syria and killing Assad? I don't understand it.

No one really cares about Syria. Let them settle their own shit. How's that for a foreign policy speech?

I agree. I could give fuck one about Syria.

Syria is an Arab problem. Let them handle it. We have no business sticking out noses in what goes on in Syria and I could care if they all fry themsleves.

possibility of the international community using force in Syria if it is proven that Bashir Assad's regime used chemical weapons in an attack the opposition says killed more than 100 people.

Better than sending American troops into the ME under the guise of a coalition of the willing. A real conservative would point out the United States should not police the world.

Still haven't seen a coherent valid argument for War with Syria. Assad and Syria have done nothing to our Nation. In fact i'll go even further and say, your own U.S. Government is doing far more harm to you than Assad & Syria ever will.

Still haven't seen a coherent valid argument for War with Syria. Assad and Syria have done nothing to our Nation. In fact i'll go even further and say, your own U.S. Government is doing far more harm to you than Assad & Syria ever will.

Our administration doesn't feel as if it needs to provide us with a reason. They just continue with their agenda. Why should they bother?

Our administration doesn't feel as if it needs to provide us with a reason. They just continue with their agenda. Why should they bother?

Yeah, and now comes the obligatory WMD Chemical Attack accusations. It's all being set up quite neatly huh? I just wish Americans would get this worked up over their own Government's crimes against them.

What you never heard of the Geneva Protocol? google is your friend use it and learn

Yeah, and now comes the obligatory WMD Chemical Attack accusations. It's all being set up quite neatly huh? I just wish Americans would get this worked up over their own Government's crimes against them.

The intel has been reported by France, Israel and Turkey what I read so far.and now what you posted on a new thread by the WH.

The intel has been reported by France, Israel and Turkey what I read so far.and now what you posted on a new thread by the WH.

They're all speculating

Still not buying it. Assad had no logical reason to use Chemical Weapons. Just looks like another propaganda scam to get the sheep in line to support another useless War. WMD accusations do that job quite nicely.

Good, they can send their troops in, let them get shot at for 10 years, withdraw them and have whatever despot who takes over hate them. If spilling American blood for zero reason is what makes us a leader, the world can keep it's medal. Our trophy case is full; and so are our cemeteries.

:salute:Never Forget:salute:

Arlington-National-Cemetery-during-Spring.jpg

The U.S. cannot and must act Militarily against Syria at this time. The U.S. lacks the Man Power to engage in yet another protracted Ground War in the Middle East.

Nor is the U.S. seen as a supporter if Democracy in the Middle East. It was the U.S., along with the Government of Great Britain that overthrew the Democratically Elected of Prime Minister of Iran Mohmmad Mosaddeq in 1953 and returned the Shah of Iran to the Peacock Thrown, setting in motion events that led to the creation of the Islamic Republic of Iran.

The U.S. has long support Dictators in Kuwait, Iraq (the U.S. Government, under Ronald Reagan support Saddam Hussein), Iran (the Shah) and Saudi Arabia.

The U.S. lacks any credibility regarding Democratic Movements in the Middle East. The U.S. has been more interested in a continous flow of Oil than Democracy, pure and simple.

The U.S. cannot and must act Militarily against Syria at this time. The U.S. lacks the Man Power to engage in yet another protracted Ground War in the Middle East.

Nor is the U.S. seen as a supporter if Democracy in the Middle East. It was the U.S., along with the Government of Great Britain that overthrew the Democratically Elected of Prime Minister of Iran Mohmmad Mosaddeq in 1953 and returned the Shah of Iran to the Peacock Thrown, setting in motion events that led to the creation of the Islamic Republic of Iran.

The U.S. has long support Dictators in Kuwait, Iraq (the U.S. Government, under Ronald Reagan support Saddam Hussein), Iran (the Shah) and Saudi Arabia.

The U.S. lacks any credibility regarding Democratic Movements in the Middle East. The U.S. has been more interested in a continous flow of Oil than Democracy, pure and simple.

Mossadegh was a communist imbecile.

He dissolved the very Parliament that elected him, called for a national referendum and claimed a 99.9% victory for himself.

He also Nationalized (aka; stole) all the Foreign Oil Companies in Iran by force of arms.

When you choose to play hardball, don't cry when you get beaned.

We installed the Shah and while he and his Savak people weren't the kind of folks you'd want to spend Christmas Eve with, what replaced him in 1979 was one of the most vicious, totalitarian and murdering regimes in modern history.

Your recollection of history sounds self-serving to me.

Forum List

Back