šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

While President Trump works to bring peace to East Asia

You donā€™t get a Nobel prize for being a racist and destroying things. You get a Nobel prize for bettering humanity.

President Trump is bettering humanity.

Although, for the record, being a racist is no bar to receiving a Nobel Prize. William Shockley, of Stanford I believe, received a Nobel Prize for racism back in the day.

ā€œFormer Obama Aide Is Sorry for Saying Obama Hates People

That happened on Tuesday when a quote by Neera Tanden, a former Obama aide and current president of the Center for American Progress, appearing in a story by John Heilemann in New York raised eyebrows:

"People say the reason Obama wouldn't call Clinton is because he doesn't like him. The truth is, Obama doesn't call anyone, and he's not close to almost anyone. It's stunning that he's in politics, because he really doesn't like people."

Former Obama Aide Is Sorry for Saying Obama Hates People - The Atlantic

ā€œā€¦Tanden, who "served as senior advisor for health reform at the Department of Health and Human Services, advising Secretary Kathleen Sebelius and working on President Barack Obamaā€™s health reform team in the White House to pass the bill," according to her bio at the Center for American Progress. She is currently president and CEO of the liberal organization.ā€ Former Aide on Obama: 'Stunning that Heā€™s in Politics, Because He Really Doesnā€™t Like People'

Nobel Peace Prize......for this:

After accepting the Nobel Peace Prize, Obama bombed more countries than any President since WWII

ā€œU.S. Bombed Iraq, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Somalia in 2016ā€
The U.S. dropped an average of 3 bombs per hour last year

His whole presidency was a lie by the Left.....and suckers bought it like it was on sale.
B-b-b-b-b-but Obamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Sooo....no comment on the truths I just revealed???

Just....embarrassment???

Jot this down:

Barack Hussein Obama is a dirt-eating low-life crypto-Islamist back-stabbing infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being.

Much of that applies to you, as well.
He must have really done a number on you :itsok:

At least he wasnā€™t consistently humiliated by the fat little rocket man :lmao:

Speaking of humiliationā€¦ā€¦.

You Tards just keep getting it in the butt from Trumpā€¦.. :fu:

President Trump is bettering humanity.

Although, for the record, being a racist is no bar to receiving a Nobel Prize. William Shockley, of Stanford I believe, received a Nobel Prize for racism back in the day.

ā€œFormer Obama Aide Is Sorry for Saying Obama Hates People

That happened on Tuesday when a quote by Neera Tanden, a former Obama aide and current president of the Center for American Progress, appearing in a story by John Heilemann in New York raised eyebrows:

"People say the reason Obama wouldn't call Clinton is because he doesn't like him. The truth is, Obama doesn't call anyone, and he's not close to almost anyone. It's stunning that he's in politics, because he really doesn't like people."

Former Obama Aide Is Sorry for Saying Obama Hates People - The Atlantic

ā€œā€¦Tanden, who "served as senior advisor for health reform at the Department of Health and Human Services, advising Secretary Kathleen Sebelius and working on President Barack Obamaā€™s health reform team in the White House to pass the bill," according to her bio at the Center for American Progress. She is currently president and CEO of the liberal organization.ā€ Former Aide on Obama: 'Stunning that Heā€™s in Politics, Because He Really Doesnā€™t Like People'

Nobel Peace Prize......for this:

After accepting the Nobel Peace Prize, Obama bombed more countries than any President since WWII

ā€œU.S. Bombed Iraq, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Somalia in 2016ā€
The U.S. dropped an average of 3 bombs per hour last year

His whole presidency was a lie by the Left.....and suckers bought it like it was on sale.
B-b-b-b-b-but Obamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Sooo....no comment on the truths I just revealed???

Just....embarrassment???

Jot this down:

Barack Hussein Obama is a dirt-eating low-life crypto-Islamist back-stabbing infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being.

Much of that applies to you, as well.
He must have really done a number on you :itsok:

At least he wasnā€™t consistently humiliated by the fat little rocket man :lmao:

Speaking of humiliationā€¦ā€¦.

You Tards just keep getting it in the butt from Trumpā€¦.. :fu:
^ :cuckoo:

You donā€™t get a Nobel prize for being a racist and destroying things. You get a Nobel prize for bettering humanity.
0bama did.

Obama got a Nobel Prize because the world was so relieved to finally have a competent person as POTUS, after putting up with the idiot before him. I wouldn't be surprised if the next president receives one for the same reason.

obozo got the nobel prize for the color of his skin......

nope.

Common sense proves you wrongā€¦.

I know itā€™s too much to ask for you to be honest with yourself butā€¦..

Would a White man with obozoā€™s do nothing record in the senate

that went to a Racist Church for 20 years have been elected?

Do you have the courage and character to answer this question honestly?

We all know you donā€™t because youā€™re a Tardā€¦.

Even you know deep down that you are full of shitā€¦.

Right wingers can't stay on subject can they? We were talking about his Nobel prize, but now you want to swap to his election. I suspect you are used to Hannity jumping from subject to subject to keep his listeners confused, and you think that is a reasonable form of discussion. It's not.
Somebody with Obama's integrity and talent would have been elected no matter what his skin pigmentation was.

0bama did.

Obama got a Nobel Prize because the world was so relieved to finally have a competent person as POTUS, after putting up with the idiot before him. I wouldn't be surprised if the next president receives one for the same reason.

nope.

Right wingers can't stay on subject can they? We were talking about his Nobel prize, but now you want to swap to his election. I suspect you are used to Hannity jumping from subject to subject to keep his listeners confused, and you think that is a reasonable form of discussion. It's not.
Somebody with Obama's integrity and talent would have been elected no matter what his skin pigmentation was.

You are full of Shit...ā€¦ā€¦.

nope.

And you are a brain washed right wing idiot. What next?

The Butt Hurt Tards do everything they can to undermine him..

There is no doubt the Tards would rather see WW3 than Trump succeedā€¦

History will not be kind to the Tardsā€¦...

Trump-Kim summit kicks off: Trump touts relationship with strongman

Michael Cohen to Congress: 'I am not protecting Mr. Trump anymore'

They dont want Trump to succeed. All they care about is the next election... Democrats are acting like a damn disgrace

They don't want Trump to succeed and all they care about is the next election? Did you say the same thing the night after the election when Obama first won and McConnell got the GOP together and they vowed to make him a one term president?

Words are one thing but actions say a whole lot more. Yeah, McConnell may have said that but they had no concerted effort that you are seeing now from the Democrat party to completely destroy Trump. It's never let up for Trump for one second as far as the Democrats are concerned. Lanny Davis sets this little disposition up on the same day with a foreign leader in what could potentially be an important peace breakthrough.. maybe no,t but you never know. Was that timing an accident? or did they want to publicly humiliate Trump at a crucial time? Cohen was looking at 70 years in prison... suddenly all he has to do is badmouth Trump and call him all the right things in public to please the Democrats and miraculously he's down to 3 years. He's going to make millions as well in a book deal... I guarantee you. Democrats met with Cohen before this deposition undoubtedly for him to get his story straight. What other reason would there be?
So yes, the Democrats have just proved they would sacrifice peace in the world if need be to get rid of Trump and not lose a minutes sleep about it. And this shit is all based on a fake dossier that democrat lawmakers are stupid enough to believe and take personal.

Wouldn't have worded it quite that way, but I sort of agree with you. There is one question I have. Couldn't Rocket Man have just said "no deal" in a tweet to Trump instead of having him fly over 8000 miles for nothing ?

nope.

And you are a brain washed right wing idiot. What next?

So says a clueless Tard like yourselfā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..

Wouldn't have worded it quite that way, but I sort of agree with you. There is one question I have. Couldn't Rocket Man have just said "no deal" in a tweet to Trump instead of having him fly over 8000 miles for nothing ?

I would say the art of the deal and persuasion work better in personā€¦ā€¦

What was the art of the deal in Nam?

Did you say something Bart Butt Hurt?

I know you are bereft of anything useful..

Drives the deep state crazy too.
170707-trump-putin-sitdown-5-1017a-rs_f04ad2f946c50349d1f71d6e327a8228.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

ditto

Forum List

Back