while putin is 200 pct engage in Ukraine...

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
why don't we just go over there and bomb the **** out his country. All the way back to the czars
Seams like now would be a perfect time to do it.
Hitler coulnd't win an eastern and western front at the same time.

why don't we just go over there and bomb the **** out his country. All the way back to the czars
Why? You own a lot of Lockeed Martin stock?

Does it depress you that this is the best idea you've ever posted here?

Three easy words.

Intercontinental

Ballistic

Missiles.

I don't know how Americans got so dumb but Russia still has almost 6000 nukes.

You people are crazy.

The fact Russia has more nukes than we do is not even the most important point.
The most important point is that the Ukraine is criminal, violating treaties, stealing oil, murdering ethnic Russians, trying to put NATO nukes on Russia's border, ending negotiations, etc.
The Ukraine deserves being nuked, not Russia.

Putin is this generation's, Hitler.
Biden is this generation's, Lord Chamberlain.

Are we sending mitt Romney grandchildren into battle ?
You do realize that Russian nukes don't have to be all that accurate ....they just MIRV a target

Are we sending mitt Romney grandchildren into battle ?
You do realize that Russian nukes don't have to be all that accurate ....they just MIRV a target
The latest coming out of Russia is that they are demanding Alaska as retribution for our arming the Ukrainians. If they threaten to nuke us over it, are you for giving them Alaska, or any other states they may demand in exchange for peace? If your answer is, yes, move to some obscure island nation that they might not be interested in.

Hold on there, Tyrone here is the one that got dumb, he doesn't not represent general American views.
I beg to differ.

"Some 74% of Americans - including solid majorities of Republicans and Democrats - said the United States and its allies in the North Atlantic Treaty Organization should impose a no-fly zone in Ukraine, the poll found."

I beg to differ.

"Some 74% of Americans - including solid majorities of Republicans and Democrats - said the United States and its allies in the North Atlantic Treaty Organization should impose a no-fly zone in Ukraine, the poll found."

What the hell?

Do you seriously not understand a VAST difference between supporting a no-fly zone over Ukraine and bombing Russia that Tyrone is talking about?

What the hell?

Do you seriously not understand a VAST difference between supporting a no-fly zone over Ukraine and bombing Russia that Tyrone is talking about?

Ok.

Let me put this in stupid for you.

If you enforce a no fly zone over Ukraine.

That MEANS that NATO aircraft will be engaging and shooting down Russian aircraft.

When NATO shoots down Russian aircraft that puts NATO at war with a nuclear power...R-U-S-S-I-A, who has greeeat big N-U-C-L-E-A-R weapons.

They make big big booms, and kill everyone.

SO...a no fly zone...is...stupid....unless of course you want a nuclear war.

My God....

I rest my case.

Ok.

Let me put this in stupid for you.

If you enforce a no fly zone over Ukraine.

That MEANS that NATO aircraft will be engaging and shooting down Russian aircraft.

When NATO shoots down Russian aircraft that puts NATO at war with a nuclear power...R-U-S-S-I-A, who has greeeat big N-U-C-L-E-A-R weapons.

They make big big booms, and kill everyone.

SO...a no fly zone...is...stupid....unless of course you want a nuclear war.

My God....

I rest my case.

Supporting no fly zone is not even in the same universe of going to bomb Russia while they are busy in Ukraine. Half the people polled probably do not even have a clear understanding that no-fly zone means American/NATO directly fighting Russians.

It is a crazy, fringe idea and Americans do not support starting an all out war with Russia. You claiming otherwise based on a question about no-fly zone is bs.

I know admitting being wrong burns some, but you are just making an idiot of yourself by denying the obvious.

Forum List

Back