🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

While Trump Fiddles, Putin Steps Up War In Ukraine

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Still don't believe me when I say Putin wants Trump to help get oil above $60 so he can continue his imperialist aims?

In Opinion: While Trump fiddles, Putin is stepping up the war in Ukraine

Using artillery, tanks and rockets, combined Russian-separatist forces attacked Ukrainian forces along the front lines in eastern Ukraine on Sunday and early Monday morning, highlighting once again that the February 2015 ceasefire has failed.

Oh noes, Russia is protecting its borders! Send in the neocons to stop them!

Still don't believe me when I say Putin wants Trump to help get oil above $60 so he can continue his imperialist aims?

Using artillery, tanks and rockets, combined Russian-separatist forces attacked Ukrainian forces along the front lines in eastern Ukraine on Sunday and early Monday morning, highlighting once again that the February 2015 ceasefire has failed.

Funny how when obummer was emulating Nero, you were silent. Couldn't possibly be because you're a partisan hack now could it....

Funny how when obummer was emulating Nero, you were silent. Couldn't possibly be because you're a partisan hack now could it....
Why do you lie? This is fascinating.

And please tell me you aren't going with Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger!

This Russian stuff went on and on during the eight years of the Hussein administration and the left said nothing and Obama did nothing. Does the left expect President Trump to fix it in a freaking week? The question is what the hell the left wants the president to do about Russia. Do lefties want a gigantic ground war with tanks and artillery or can they wait for some diplomatic solution?

So what would you like President Trump to do?
The same things we do to Iran, and then some. Sanctions. Come to the aid of our allies. Provide material and financial support to repel the invaders. Do everything we can to keep the price of oil low to suppress Russia's economy.

Please explain the pseudocon schizophrenia which fellates Putin yet wants to nuke Russia's puppet state, Iran.

So, now G wants to start a war with the Russians? You lefties are priceless.
Your ongoing retarded mistake is thinking I am a leftie. It is YOU who is sucking off the mass murdering Soviet thug, and shitting in your Pampers at the idea of confronting him.

You pseudocons are recycled hippies. You should go back to the Democratic party where you belong.

Your ongoing retarded mistake is thinking I am a leftie. It is YOU who is sucking off the mass murdering Soviet thug.

Oh grow up.... I'm no Putin fan. I just understand that we're pretty limited in what we can do regarding the Ruskies.

Oh, you're no lefty? Funny, you defend all things leftist save abortion.

So what would you like President Trump to do?
The same things we do to Iran, and then some. Sanctions. Come to the aid of our allies. Provide material and financial support to repel the invaders. Do everything we can to keep the price of oil low to suppress Russia's economy.

Please explain the pseudocon schizophrenia which fellates Putin yet wants to nuke Russia's puppet state, Iran.
Yes because sanctions were so effective against Iran that really changed them. I would like to see Trump supply Ukraine with heavy weapons so they can better fight Russia and make them pay a price for going into Ukraine I would have liked to have seen the previous President do that as well. Ironically Trumps views on getting involved in foreign battles either directly or indirectly seems to be very much like Obamas.

Pfft. They aren't Russian forces. The article is a flat out lie. Pro Russian yes. Wanting to separate from the Nazis in Kiev yes. Ukrainians yes.

But not Russian.

Pfft. They aren't Russian forces. The article is a flat out lie. Pro Russian yes. Wanting to separate from the Nazis in Kiev yes. Ukrainians yes.

But not Russian.
Funded and supplied by Putin. Retard.

Trump is an embarrassment to America. He knows nothing of foreign policy.

Your ongoing retarded mistake is thinking I am a leftie. It is YOU who is sucking off the mass murdering Soviet thug.

Oh grow up.... I'm no Putin fan. I just understand that we're pretty limited in what we can do regarding the Ruskies.

We have a multitude of options to use against the Russians. I listed some.

Your messiah, on the other hand, is talking about EASING UP on Putin!

Oh, you're no lefty? Funny, you defend all things leftist save abortion.
I defend the truth and logic, retard. It's is fucking hilarious you think truth and logic are a liberal thing. It says much about YOU. If you make up lies against an opponent (or worse, blindly parrot lies hand fed to you), that does not make you a conservative or a Republican. It makes you a self-destructive asshole with ZERO integrity.

Gee, I oppose an assault weapons ban, I support the elimination of tax expenditures, I believe we need to get government out of healthcare as much as possible and that we should be buying our health insurance the same way we buy our auto insurance, I am vigorously pro-life, I have listed ways to cut spending and reduce the debt umpteen hundred times, and I want to cut tax rates, and even favor the Fair Tax. I fucking hate the KGB thug with the passion of a thousand burning suns. And I fucking hate the limousine liberal cut and run pro-choice New York Democrat who has pulled the wool over the eyes of all you tards.

This is your idea of a leftie.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA~!

Forum List

Back