🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

While Trump Fiddles, Putin Steps Up War In Ukraine

So, now G wants to start a war with the Russians? You lefties are priceless.
Your ongoing retarded mistake is thinking I am a leftie. It is YOU who is sucking off the mass murdering Soviet thug.

Oh grow up.... I'm no Putin fan. I just understand that we're pretty limited in what we can do regarding the Ruskies.

We have a multitude of options to use against the Russians. I listed some.

Your messiah, on the other hand, is talking about EASING UP on Putin!

Oh, you're no lefty? Funny, you defend all things leftist save abortion.
I defend the truth and logic, retard. It's is fucking hilarious you think truth and logic are a liberal thing. It says much about YOU. If you make up lies against an opponent (or worse, blindly parrot lies hand fed to you), that does not make you a conservative or a Republican. It makes you a self-destructive asshole with ZERO integrity.

Gee, I oppose an assault weapons ban, I support the elimination of tax expenditures, I believe we need to get government out of healthcare as much as possible and that we should be buying our health insurance the same way we buy our auto insurance, I am vigorously pro-life, I have listed ways to cut spending and reduce the debt umpteen hundred times, and I want to cut tax rates, and even favor the Fair Tax. I fucking hate the KGB thug with the passion of a thousand burning suns. And I fucking hate the limousine liberal cut and run pro-choice New York Democrat who has pulled the wool over the eyes of all you tards.

This is your idea of a leftie.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA~!

Truth and logic? You?

Give me a break. You're whole MO is that anyone with which you disagree is a pants shitter, piss drinker or retard. That's the stuff of an insolent child.

This Russian stuff went on and on during the eight years of the Hussein administration and the left said nothing and Obama did nothing. Does the left expect President Trump to fix it in a freaking week? The question is what the hell the left wants the president to do about Russia. Do lefties want a gigantic ground war with tanks and artillery or can they wait for some diplomatic solution?

That's what the right wanted! They accused Obama of failing to protect the Ukraine when he was in office and called his sanctions "ineffectual", and said that Putin was walking all over him.

Suddenly Putin steps up his aggression and it's crickets from the right.

Your ongoing retarded mistake is thinking I am a leftie. It is YOU who is sucking off the mass murdering Soviet thug.

Oh grow up.... I'm no Putin fan. I just understand that we're pretty limited in what we can do regarding the Ruskies.

I defend the truth and logic, retard. It's is fucking hilarious you think truth and logic are a liberal thing. It says much about YOU. If you make up lies against an opponent (or worse, blindly parrot lies hand fed to you), that does not make you a conservative or a Republican. It makes you a self-destructive asshole with ZERO integrity.

Gee, I oppose an assault weapons ban, I support the elimination of tax expenditures, I believe we need to get government out of healthcare as much as possible and that we should be buying our health insurance the same way we buy our auto insurance, I am vigorously pro-life, I have listed ways to cut spending and reduce the debt umpteen hundred times, and I want to cut tax rates, and even favor the Fair Tax. I fucking hate the KGB thug with the passion of a thousand burning suns. And I fucking hate the limousine liberal cut and run pro-choice New York Democrat who has pulled the wool over the eyes of all you tards.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA~!

Truth and logic? You?

Give me a break. You're whole MO is that anyone with which you disagree is a pants shitter, piss drinker or retard. That's the stuff of an insolent child.
You rubes lie. You parrot lies. You cower. Everything about you is weaseling and spineless. And then you whine when called out.

As far as I am concerned, you are an infection. A disease that must be rooted out from the conservative movement before you completely destroy the conservative and Republican brands.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA~!

Truth and logic? You?

You rubes lie. You parrot lies. You cower. Everything about you is weaseling and spineless. And then you whine when called out.

As far as I am concerned, you are an infection. A disease that must be rooted out from the conservative movement before you completely destroy the conservative and Republican brands.
No its just anything Obama did is bad, even if it's what W and Slick and HW and Reagan did too.

g5000, you should volunteer to go fight the Russians yourself, you cowardly yellowdog piece of shit.

Still don't believe me when I say Putin wants Trump to help get oil above $60 so he can continue his imperialist aims?

In Opinion: While Trump fiddles, Putin is stepping up the war in Ukraine

Using artillery, tanks and rockets, combined Russian-separatist forces attacked Ukrainian forces along the front lines in eastern Ukraine on Sunday and early Monday morning, highlighting once again that the February 2015 ceasefire has failed.

Damn, Russia did nothing to the Ukraine while your beloved god Obama was in office, Guno...

Fucking leftist fraud...

When are Americans gonna get it? The US backed the illegal coup in Kiev which created the Ukraine chaos. And now the country is permanently split. Russia will own one half, and the US/West will own the other half.

Russia can't expand further. It doesn't have the military capabilities to take on the US/NATO. So, Ukraine will remain split along current lines for the foreseeable future. WWIII isn't necessary. Russia will enjoy its half of the spoils, and the US/West will enjoy its half. Case closed.

Still don't believe me when I say Putin wants Trump to help get oil above $60 so he can continue his imperialist aims?

In Opinion: While Trump fiddles, Putin is stepping up the war in Ukraine

Using artillery, tanks and rockets, combined Russian-separatist forces attacked Ukrainian forces along the front lines in eastern Ukraine on Sunday and early Monday morning, highlighting once again that the February 2015 ceasefire has failed.
exactly what did you think trump should do? He was voted in to take care of our country first. Did you miss that part about America First? Are you truly acting this fking stupid or did you have an actual point you wished to make?

Did your master ever show evidence that Russia "hacked" even a single vote? Hmm?

Sanctions were placed due to Obama's butthurt that the Soros candidate lost. It was and is a stupid move.

George Soros is no longer president, so go suck a bag of dicks.
ouch!!!!!
giphy.gif

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA~!

Truth and logic? You?

Jesus... calm the fuck down before you shit your panties Snowflake.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA~!

Truth and logic? You?

these stupid fks are fking non stop. Holy shit, they must have gotten approval for overtime or bonus.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA~!

Truth and logic? You?

these stupid fks are fking non stop. Holy shit, they must have gotten approval for overtime or bonus.

Pfizer must have had to quadruple Xanax production to keep up with the heightened demand by Snowflakes like G. These folks have gone off their rockers.

Forum List

Back