🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

While Trump Fiddles, Putin Steps Up War In Ukraine

So, now G wants to start a war with the Russians? You lefties are priceless.
Your ongoing retarded mistake is thinking I am a leftie. It is YOU who is sucking off the mass murdering Soviet thug.

Oh grow up.... I'm no Putin fan. I just understand that we're pretty limited in what we can do regarding the Ruskies.

We have a multitude of options to use against the Russians. I listed some.

Your messiah, on the other hand, is talking about EASING UP on Putin!

Oh, you're no lefty? Funny, you defend all things leftist save abortion.
I defend the truth and logic, retard. It's is fucking hilarious you think truth and logic are a liberal thing. It says much about YOU. If you make up lies against an opponent (or worse, blindly parrot lies hand fed to you), that does not make you a conservative or a Republican. It makes you a self-destructive asshole with ZERO integrity.

Gee, I oppose an assault weapons ban, I support the elimination of tax expenditures, I believe we need to get government out of healthcare as much as possible and that we should be buying our health insurance the same way we buy our auto insurance, I am vigorously pro-life, I have listed ways to cut spending and reduce the debt umpteen hundred times, and I want to cut tax rates, and even favor the Fair Tax. I fucking hate the KGB thug with the passion of a thousand burning suns. And I fucking hate the limousine liberal cut and run pro-choice New York Democrat who has pulled the wool over the eyes of all you tards.

This is your idea of a leftie.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA~!
but dude, you believe all the batshit crazy left shit like it's fking gold. How come you do that? No one I know who is conservative, backs anything on the left. Yet you're in here daily supporting that position. we have no other choice but to put you in that group. you can make all the grandstand statements you like, but then you post shit in this thread that is batshit crazy.

I defend the truth and logic, retard. It's is fucking hilarious you think truth and logic are a liberal thing. It says much about YOU. If you make up lies against an opponent (or worse, blindly parrot lies hand fed to you), that does not make you a conservative or a Republican. It makes you a self-destructive asshole with ZERO integrity.

Gee, I oppose an assault weapons ban, I support the elimination of tax expenditures, I believe we need to get government out of healthcare as much as possible and that we should be buying our health insurance the same way we buy our auto insurance, I am vigorously pro-life, I have listed ways to cut spending and reduce the debt umpteen hundred times, and I want to cut tax rates, and even favor the Fair Tax. I fucking hate the KGB thug with the passion of a thousand burning suns. And I fucking hate the limousine liberal cut and run pro-choice New York Democrat who has pulled the wool over the eyes of all you tards.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA~!

Truth and logic? You?

Give me a break. You're whole MO is that anyone with which you disagree is a pants shitter, piss drinker or retard. That's the stuff of an insolent child.
You rubes lie. You parrot lies. You cower. Everything about you is weaseling and spineless. And then you whine when called out.

As far as I am concerned, you are an infection. A disease that must be rooted out from the conservative movement before you completely destroy the conservative and Republican brands.

Jesus... calm the fuck down before you shit your panties Snowflake.
these stupid fks are fking non stop. Holy shit, they must have gotten approval for overtime or bonus.

Pfizer must have had to quadruple Xanax production to keep up with the heightened demand by Snowflakes like G. These folks have gone off their rockers.
that laughing GIF I use all the time. what other choice do I have when a whole group goes batshit crazy and posts stuff that is from some x-file program. I know the mods don't like me doing it, but hey, it is the most spot on gif I could find for all of this batshit crazy that's now swarming the forum.

Most Americans are so duped by the Military Industrial Complex Machine. The US has no rival in terms of military capability. The MIC folks keep pushing their Russia and China Boogeymen, but neither poses a credible risk to the US. The combined Russia/China spending on Military isn't even close to US spending. The US spends about $800 Billion on its military. Russia and China combined, only reaches about a $100 Billion. The US has 700 bases worldwide. Russia and China combined, have 4.

All anyone has to do, is do some minimal research on individual nations' military capabilities. Just go to YouTube and check out some videos on the comparisons, in terms of Air, Sea, and Land capabilities. No nation on earth is even close to the US. So all this Warmongering over Russia is just a ploy to get more funding. The MIC wants more Taxpayer Cash. And creating Boogeymen that don't exist, is a very effective way of achieving that funding. I urge all Americans to really go and do some research. There is no threat on this earth that the US can't handle and defeat.

Most Americans are so duped by the Military Industrial Complex Machine. The US has no rival in terms of military capability. The MIC folks keep pushing their Russia and China Boogeymen, but neither poses a credible risk to the US. The combined Russia/China spending on Military isn't even close to US spending. The US spends about $800 Billion on its military. Russia and China combined, only reaches about a $100 Billion. The US has 700 bases worldwide. Russia and China combined, have 4.

All anyone has to do, is do some minimal research on individual nations' military capabilities. Just go to YouTube and check out some videos on the comparisons, in terms of Air, Sea, and Land capabilities. No nation earth is even close to the US. So all this Warmongering over Russia is just a ploy to get more funding. The MIC wants more Taxpayer Cash. And creating Boogeymen that don't exist, is a very effective way of achieving that funding. I urge all Americans to really go and do some research. There is no threat on this earth that the US can't handle and defeat.
and the batshit crazy's in here will say trump did all of that in 12 days.
giphy.gif

All anyone has to do, is do some minimal research on individual nations' military capabilities. Just go to YouTube and check out some videos on the comparisons, in terms of Air, Sea, and Land capabilities. No nation on earth is even close to the US. So all this Warmongering over Russia is just a ploy to get more funding. The MIC wants more Taxpayer Cash. And creating Boogeymen that don't exist, is a very effective way of achieving that funding. I urge all Americans to really go and do some research. There is no threat on this earth that the US can't handle and defeat.
Russia has more tanks, and, more importantly, a lot more intelligence personnel.

So, now G wants to start a war with the Russians? You lefties are priceless.
Your ongoing retarded mistake is thinking I am a leftie. It is YOU who is sucking off the mass murdering Soviet thug.

Oh grow up.... I'm no Putin fan. I just understand that we're pretty limited in what we can do regarding the Ruskies.

Oh, you're no lefty? Funny, you defend all things leftist save abortion.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA~!
but dude, you believe all the batshit crazy left shit like it's fking gold. How come you do that? No one I know who is conservative, backs anything on the left. Yet you're in here daily supporting that position. we have no other choice but to put you in that group. you can make all the grandstand statements you like, but then you post shit in this thread that is batshit crazy.

Not to mention, if he were truly conservative he wouldn't have needed a 100 word rant to defend himself... everybody wouldn't think he to be a lefty loon.

All anyone has to do, is do some minimal research on individual nations' military capabilities. Just go to YouTube and check out some videos on the comparisons, in terms of Air, Sea, and Land capabilities. No nation earth is even close to the US. So all this Warmongering over Russia is just a ploy to get more funding. The MIC wants more Taxpayer Cash. And creating Boogeymen that don't exist, is a very effective way of achieving that funding. I urge all Americans to really go and do some research. There is no threat on this earth that the US can't handle and defeat.
giphy.gif

A new Cold War or WWIII with Russia is completely unnecessary. It doesn't pose a serious threat to the US/NATO. It doesn't have the capabilities. Like i said, all anyone has to do, is do some minimal research into Russian vs. US military comparisons. It's not even close. Russia's military isn't in the same league as the US. And when you add NATO countries to the mix, Russia doesn't stand a chance.

Still don't believe me when I say Putin wants Trump to help get oil above $60 so he can continue his imperialist aims?

In Opinion: While Trump fiddles, Putin is stepping up the war in Ukraine

Using artillery, tanks and rockets, combined Russian-separatist forces attacked Ukrainian forces along the front lines in eastern Ukraine on Sunday and early Monday morning, highlighting once again that the February 2015 ceasefire has failed.

What do you want Trump to do about it? Go to war?

Russia has more tanks, and, more importantly, a lot more intelligence personnel.

Research a bit more. Russia isn't even close to US military capabilities. Check out YouTube. It has some interesting videos on the comparisons. The next highest nation's spending on military to the US, is Russia. And it's not even close. The US spends roughly $800 Billion. Russia spends just $60 Billion.

giphy.gif

A new Cold War or WWIII with Russia is completely unnecessary. It doesn't pose a serious threat to the US/NATO. It doesn't have the capabilities. Like i said, all anyone has to do, is do some minimal research into Russian vs. US military comparisons. It's not even close. Russia's military isn't in the same league as the US. And when you add NATO countries to the mix, Russia doesn't stand a chance.
i'm just saying that the batshit crazies on the left can't handle the load that Trump just laid upon them and then question why Trump didn't go after Putin. it's fking great stuff daily on here. the Winning is extreme for sure.

giphy.gif

i'm just saying that the batshit crazies on the left can't handle the load that Trump just laid upon them and then question why Trump didn't go after Putin. it's fking great stuff daily on here. the Winning is extreme for sure.

Yeah, they sure did become the biggest Warmongers in the country pretty quickly. They lost it after Clinton lost. They still haven't recovered.

giphy.gif

Yeah, they sure did become the biggest Warmongers in the country pretty quickly. They lost it after Clinton lost. They still haven't recovered.

I don't think they ever will recover.

I'm perfectly fine with us staying out of other country's business for a while. Not playing World Police, taking care of the USA first for a change.

Still don't believe me when I say Putin wants Trump to help get oil above $60 so he can continue his imperialist aims?

In Opinion: While Trump fiddles, Putin is stepping up the war in Ukraine

Using artillery, tanks and rockets, combined Russian-separatist forces attacked Ukrainian forces along the front lines in eastern Ukraine on Sunday and early Monday morning, highlighting once again that the February 2015 ceasefire has failed.
Who gives two shits about Ukraine, what are you some pussy whipped bitch?

When are Americans gonna get it? The US backed the illegal coup in Kiev which created the Ukraine chaos. And now the country is permanently split. Russia will own one half, and the US/West will own the other half.

Russia can't expand further. It doesn't have the military capabilities to take on the US/NATO. So, Ukraine will remain split along current lines for the foreseeable future. WWIII isn't necessary. Russia will enjoy its half of the spoils, and the US/West will enjoy its half. Case closed.
There was no coup until the Russian backed govt reneged on signing trade measures with the EU after Putin exerted pressure. And a maj of Ukrainians wanted the ties to the EU. Russia essentially hacked off the pro Russian region, and now that Trump has given him the green light, he's hacking off a bit more.

When are Americans gonna get it? The US backed the illegal coup in Kiev which created the Ukraine chaos. And now the country is permanently split. Russia will own one half, and the US/West will own the other half.

Russia can't expand further. It doesn't have the military capabilities to take on the US/NATO. So, Ukraine will remain split along current lines for the foreseeable future. WWIII isn't necessary. Russia will enjoy its half of the spoils, and the US/West will enjoy its half. Case closed.
There was no coup until the Russian backed govt reneged on signing trade measures with the EU after Putin exerted pressure. And a maj of Ukrainians wanted the ties to the EU. Russia essentially hacked off the pro Russian region, and now that Trump has given him the green light, he's hacking off a bit more.

Doesn't matter now. The spoils have been split. The case is closed. A new Cold War or WWIII aren't necessary.

Forum List

Back