While You Weren’t Watching...

Fracking?...really?...I guess we never had earthquakes until we started fracking.....where do you libs find this nonsense?...

Is it too much to ask that you get a clue before you start banging away on your keyboard?
Is it too much to ask that you don't respond like a bumper sticker?...talk about nonsense...and banging away on a keyboard....when I'm right I know it makes you mad....

Fracking?...really?...I guess we never had earthquakes until we started fracking.....where do you libs find this nonsense?...

Is it too much to ask that you get a clue before you start banging away on your keyboard?
Is it too much to ask that you don't respond like a bumper sticker?...talk about nonsense...and banging away on a keyboard....when I'm right I know it makes you mad....

You have no idea about Oklahoma and earthquakes. None. That is obvious.

Because they are "electric"...where are you going to get all of that electricity?....sun?...wind?...think again....it comes from oil and coal....electric cars are as polluting as combustion engines....until we can produce super fast charging solar panels that will charge on cloudy days with small easy to handle batteries that will hold an unlimited amount of power and charge quickly we are not going to move away from oil in any significant way....I'm not saying we shouldn't try and keep working on it...but we are just not there yet....anyone with solar on the roof of their home or RV will tell you the same thing....
Why do you think Big Oil spent billions of dollars killing the development of electric car technology?

Big Oil would obviously protect their interests in this regard.

However, their bigger threat is biofuels. As more are mandated into fuel, the less production and refining of oil is needed.

Electricity is not free.

The question is where are you going to get the equivalent BTU's for an electric car ? Do you believe we have the generating capacity to make that much electricity.

There is not a lot of idle capacity sitting around. So where does it come from ?

I study seismic activity for a hobby I live on a fault line....
More than 1,550 earthquakes occurred in Oklahoma from 1977 through 2002...way before fracking...don't bring a bag of shit to a debate with Rambunctious...you will lose every time...

Thank you for reminding us that this thread is about earthquakes in the midwest.

We started down a different tangent.

I know I got you good...all you can do is laugh...what a dummy...

There has been a surge in earthquakes in the Midwest. Thousands have happened over the past 10 years. Scientists attribute the rise to fracking operations.

Actually fracking and removal of oil and natural gas can and does increase earthquakes.
Many 'so-called ' conservatives get triggered every time they hear the wording fracking in a negative context ....they must be shills for big fossil fuel because there's no other reason for not knowing this by now. More importantly , fracking is poisoning aquifers.

Last edited:
There has been a surge in earthquakes in the Midwest. Thousands have happened over the past 10 years. Scientists attribute the rise to fracking operations.

They didn't have them in Oklahoma.

Oklahoma now has more earthquakes on a regular basis than California. Are they due to fracking?
Take a look at the fault lines in the mid west....they have had earthquakes there forever...life didn't begin at your birth....pick up a geological history book....fracking is safe...every time lies about it are told they are debunked by science....
Take a look at the data from USGS. Fracking and wastewater removal has led to an increase in earthquakes. In other words, they are 100% MAN MADE.

They didn't have them in Oklahoma.

Oklahoma now has more earthquakes on a regular basis than California. Are they due to fracking?
Take a look at the fault lines in the mid west....they have had earthquakes there forever...life didn't begin at your birth....pick up a geological history book....fracking is safe...every time lies about it are told they are debunked by science....
Take a look at the data from USGS. Fracking and wastewater removal has led to an increase in earthquakes. In other words, they are 100% MAN MADE.
Earthquakes happened before fracking in Oklahoma and the midwest and they will happen during and after fracking.....so chicken and egg thing?...no we can see what happens during an earthquake and during fracking....the USGS has been wrong before and they are wrong here...

1586848802147.png

Forum List

Back