Whiners OP/ED

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Took a while to write this because I had to go back in history to find what WAS the biggest whiner in history. This fool would get down on his back and flail his arms and stamp his feet. He would throw cups and ice and curse LOUDLY. Always told the judges and the public they were blind and it was NOT his fault. NOTHING was EVER his fault.

The biggest whiner in history WAS john McEnroe. He don't have that title no more! That title rightly belongs to Hillary Clinton. One of the FEW things she has truly earned in life. It has been TEN MONTHS since the election and she still can't or won't shut the hell up! TEN MONTHS of nothing but a daily whine. And just like John McEnroe NOTHING is her fault.

Everybody is blind but her. Nobody knows the truth but her. Well grab your hip boots folks because the hillbilly is going on tour! And for three thousand five hundred dollars she will sign that book. Guess the people in Harlem and the Appalchian will be lined up to buy that damn thing. "A woman for the working people". More like how long a line of idiots can you find?

People stupid enough to even by that book are to stupid to be employed. Americans chose to be WINNERS not whiners roughly 10 months ago. Democrats please PLEASE put a feed bag over the face of that sway back and run her off okay?

Fury

[QUOTE="DarkFury, post: 18148789, member: 53565"

People stupid enough to even by that book are to stupid to be employed. ?

Fury
[/QUOTE]
C'mon Fury... You're better than this! Fix this shit!

• Banned

Fury
C'mon Fury... You're better than this! Fix this shit![/QUOTE]
It's a cast off from another account on another site. Have not decided if I'm going to stay or not. Good to see you.

People don't pay the author when they get a book signed. The author gets paid by the book store if they get paid at all. You buy the book and stand in line to get the book signed for free, or for buying the book at the regular book price. Book signings are for selling books. A signed book, depending on the book and the author is increased in value with the signature. There are people who collect signed books and there are people who make money selling books that are signed. There are people who do nothing but go around to book signings to obtain signed books for resale.

Please go away Hillary
/----/ No stay Hillary. You were cheated. Scream it from the mountain tops. Never let it rest.
mexican-word-of-the-day-nacho-still-nacho-president-fwd-20014914.png

Took a while to write this because I had to go back in history to find what WAS the biggest whiner in history. This fool would get down on his back and flail his arms and stamp his feet. He would throw cups and ice and curse LOUDLY. Always told the judges and the public they were blind and it was NOT his fault. NOTHING was EVER his fault.

The biggest whiner in history WAS john McEnroe. He don't have that title no more! That title rightly belongs to Hillary Clinton. One of the FEW things she has truly earned in life. It has been TEN MONTHS since the election and she still can't or won't shut the hell up! TEN MONTHS of nothing but a daily whine. And just like John McEnroe NOTHING is her fault.

Everybody is blind but her. Nobody knows the truth but her. Well grab your hip boots folks because the hillbilly is going on tour! And for three thousand five hundred dollars she will sign that book. Guess the people in Harlem and the Appalchian will be lined up to buy that damn thing. "A woman for the working people". More like how long a line of idiots can you find?

People stupid enough to even by that book are to stupid to be employed. Americans chose to be WINNERS not whiners roughly 10 months ago. Democrats please PLEASE put a feed bag over the face of that sway back and run her off okay?

Fury
No, no, no!!!! Don't make her go away, please keep her around until she is dead and buried. It is the best thing for the US since apple pie, as while she is out there, giving FACE to the Dimbocrap party, just makes normal US citizens move more to the right. Thank God for Hillary, the loon of the left.

Fury
C'mon Fury... You're better than this! Fix this shit![/QUOTE]

Shouldn't that be "bye" that book and "two" stupid?

Fury
C'mon Fury... You're better than this! Fix this shit!
It's a cast off from another account on another site. Have not decided if I'm going to stay or not. Good to see you.

please stay. your so inteligent and can learn us so much. and my new screen-counter needs the exorcise.
Contract is almost up. Resign? I would like to see it happen. Been working another gig for about 90 days. It's my 3rd time there. It's a blog board though and they tend to be slow.

Forum List

Back